Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

unexplained blood spots (please help)

politically.righteous..

A little background : Ive resided in my home for over eight years and during those eight years I've heard of paranormal sightings and experiences from my aunts, uncles and cousins ( those who visit here) but have yet to experience anything myself (nor has my immediate family ) .

For example, my cousins have seen people whom closely resemble a young girl and and older man whose face is always blacked out.

A pile of black sand was once found on our door step.

Another example, is once my family is out of town the doors of my parents room often open and close by themselves ( despite them being locked) .

We own a older house from the 1970's which includes an attic, last year we attempted to renovate the attic into another room and were met with a series of oddities ; we'd nailed a very heavy board down into the floor and took a break in the kitchen after, once we got back up there we witnessed the board had been removed and placed on the opposite side of the room. My younger brother (8) walked out of the shower and be-sighted a man dressed in black with a red face standing in the tub and was terrified to speak about it, nonetheless we canceled construction on the attic.

Of all the things that have happened, they were never to the extent were they were too much too handle.

The past two days activity has spiked, My mother discovered a pool of blood directly outside our garage and spots of blood leading to our fence/ front door where there is blood smeared on the fence. No one has an explanation for this.

I've been victim to unexplained bruises, blue and purple, countless all over my legs and arms. whereas i have never bruised easily in my life.

Then, my aunt was washing dishes when she heard a loud bang like the kitchen table had been picked up and dropped (very heavy wood table) once she whipped her head to investigate the noise, she witnessed it shaking violently back and forth to the point where it almost disassembled. it was the only thing shaking and she was home alone.

I never imagined i'd be asking for help online but here i am

My plea is why are things becoming more serious?

what could this be?

How do we proceed?

Wow, this would make a great spooky book or movie!

You should document whatever you consider strange with photographs and video. Testimony alone is usually not taken as seriously. Visual evidence will probably be taken with a healthy dose of skepticism but will help. :)

Especially for things like an unexplained "pool of blood". I would have been all over that with a camera and probably would have called the cops as well. If it's real blood then it came from somewhere, a person or animal, doesn't matter, it's possible evidence of foul play!! How can you be so causal??

Like I said, very nice plot for a story.

• Like 1

Hi i too have lived in a House that Turned Haunted.....It was ok at First for a couple of years just little things, foot steps,doors opening and closing shadows in the House. But after a While it all broke loose and we were in a all out Battle with the Supernatural. We did not understand it at first, long story short we got help from a minister who delt with supernatural events and after a while we were able to clean out all of the occult items that some preveous owner had put in the House. We are Born Again Christian and thought we were safe from such attacks but GOD was preparing us for what he was leading us to help outhers with the same things we would experiance. We did experiance Victory in getting the Evil Spirits under Control, But it did take some effort and prayer on our part as well. If you would like to ask me Questions i would try to help you cope with your Supernatural Experiances.

Hi i too have lived in a House that Turned Haunted.....It was ok at First for a couple of years just little things, foot steps,doors opening and closing shadows in the House. But after a While it all broke loose and we were in a all out Battle with the Supernatural. We did not understand it at first, long story short we got help from a minister who delt with supernatural events and after a while we were able to clean out all of the occult items that some preveous owner had put in the House. We are Born Again Christian and thought we were safe from such attacks but GOD was preparing us for what he was leading us to help outhers with the same things we would experiance. We did experiance Victory in getting the Evil Spirits under Control, But it did take some effort and prayer on our part as well. If you would like to ask me Questions i would try to help you cope with your Supernatural Experiances.

why didn't you video tape or document this gem?
  • Like 1

Wow, this would make a great spooky book or movie!

You should document whatever you consider strange with photographs and video. Testimony alone is usually not taken as seriously. Visual evidence will probably be taken with a healthy dose of skepticism but will help. :)

Especially for things like an unexplained "pool of blood". I would have been all over that with a camera and probably would have called the cops as well. If it's real blood then it came from somewhere, a person or animal, doesn't matter, it's possible evidence of foul play!! How can you be so causal??

Like I said, very nice plot for a story.

I agree. The last I would be is casual.

• Like 1

As much as i'd love to document these occurrences, I reside in a rather large home and to equip all rooms with cameras would get rather expensive and I'm not in a place where I can spend alot of money. However i will attach photos of the blood spot. ( unfortunately) my mom has wiped the fence clean.

"A pile of black sand was once found on our door step."

-probably neighbours put it there.

"Another example, is once my family is out of town the doors of my parents room often open and close by themselves ( despite them being locked) ."

-probably the door was unlocked, and the air circulation closed,open the door - this can seem ghostly but is not.

"My mother discovered a pool of blood directly outside our garage and spots of blood leading to our fence/ front door where there is blood smeared on the fence."

-This should be handled by the police.

"I've been victim to unexplained bruises, blue and purple, countless all over my legs and arms."

-Go get your Platelets checked, this could be a serious medical issue.

My only other advice would be to carry a video camera around and catch one of these mysteries on tape.

for the black sand : That could be a possibility.

I'd like to point out that my family can be rather superstitious and some believe it was placed there as a form of witchcraft.

My immediate family isnt very well liked among the rest of the extended family ( some can be very malicious towards us)

Upon discussing the witchcraft facet with my aunt she revealed to me that the previous owners came from a place where witchcraft and santeria is commonly practiced, she also shared the fact that in the early days of purchasing this house they found a chain noose in the barn and various sets of womans underwear have been discovered buried.

As for the police aspect, we're not the type that likes to get police force involved unless absolutely needed, and as it was such a small spot we saw no need to bother.

attached are the blood spot images, they may be nothing but it doesn't dismiss the activity that has been witnessed.

post-127769-0-13840300-1378159198_thumb.

• Like 1

How much blood is there? It looks like not lot? Is that right under a porch light or some other kind of light?

As for the bruising, there are bug bites that can do that. Typically most of the bites that would do that would be preceded by a welt, but that welt is part of a body's immune response and such things can vary between individuals. There are also some kinds of allergic reactions to all kinds of different stuff that could do that. Seriously, more than just one or two unexplained bruises could be all kinds of medical type issues that need to be addressed. By a doctor, not some feather waver or whatever.

• Like 2

That looks less like blood and more like power steering or brake fluid.

I get sorta similar looking stains from moths drinking prickly pair juice and then pooping it out

• Like 1

off topic, but

prickly pear juice?

on topic

various women's underwear buried?

...call the g*dd*mn cops that sounds like the setup for a serial killer movie

• Like 2

I'd like to point out that my family can be rather superstitious and some believe it was placed there as a form of witchcraft.

My immediate family isnt very well liked among the rest of the extended family ( some can be very malicious towards us)

Upon discussing the witchcraft facet with my aunt she revealed to me that the previous owners came from a place where witchcraft and santeria is commonly practiced, she also shared the fact that in the early days of purchasing this house they found a chain noose in the barn and various sets of womans underwear have been discovered buried.

As for the police aspect, we're not the type that likes to get police force involved unless absolutely needed, and as it was such a small spot we saw no need to bother.

attached are the blood spot images, they may be nothing but it doesn't dismiss the activity that has been witnessed.

Interesting photo.

I do remember reading that there was a "pool of blood."

If such a significant amount of this liquid was automobile related, I'd hope it would be quite obvious.

Hmm. :unsure2:

• Like 1

Blood, a chain noose and women's underwear? Sounds like the house of a serial rapist.

Call the cops already.

• Like 1

Hey, thanks for posting the pic. It does help to see what you're talking about. However, it's not exactly a pool of blood and such a small amount cannot be identified visually but I doubt if anyone in your family will want to have it tested as it's quite expensive.

If you should ever find an actual pool of blood, or reasonable facsimile thereof, on your property it is not a matter of wanting to get the cops involved, it's your responsibility to get them involved especially with women's underwear buried on the property. That's just creepy!

Santeria is not "evil" by default, it's a religion that some people practice that actually incorporates Christianity. Witchcraft, depending on what you're talking about specifically, is also innocuous. Usually earth based religions. It's fear and superstition that makes those two belief systems "evil", thus the witch hunts that killed thousands of people unjustly in the 1600s.

Anyway, like codemonger said above, rule out the obvious (sounds like estranged family or neighbors) before you let fear take over rational thought.

• Like 2

"My mother discovered a pool of blood directly outside our garage and spots of blood leading to our fence/ front door where there is blood smeared on the fence."

bolding is mine, QC

As other posters have pointed out these two quotes are contradictory unless I've missed something.

--How does a small spot lead anywhere?

--How big was the smear?

--When is a small spot a pool of blood?

We weren't there, we have to go by your descriptions and your photos and your reasoning given for not calling the police so you have to help us out here.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 2

• 4 years later...

Arlo Pro camera system is a great investment for you and that I can assure you. I'm no stranger to the supernatural & I had to invest in different ways to catch what was happening around my house. These cameras are totally wireless and their batteries last a very long time. I've caught strangers wandering onto my property in the middle of the night, during the day when I was at work and I've caught spirit orbs, shadows and strange lights on these amazing camera's. I also invested a small amount of money on several driveway motion sensors from Harbor Freight and they've alerted me when I was in deep rem sleep to prowlers in my yard. It's a valuable asset in my war against crooks and the creepy things of the world of the dead and I advise you to get several cameras (at least 2-4) and since they're not cheap, I bought mine on a flex pay arrangement from one of the home shopping networks and I couldn't be more satisfied. I don't want to go on about my ghostly encounters but I will say this, cameras don't lie! They will DEFINITELY catch paranormal s**t & that's important when seeking help! No one would help me until I showed video evidence. The nigh vision on the cameras is outstanding and that's the only way to capture the evidence you need to convince someone to help you. Btw, I realize that you posted this years ago but I commented anyway just in case someone else is interested in this. 

The blood spot looks like the shape of dead mouse on its side, hardly a huge amount, could be another fluid from any number of unknown sources, I'm betting the local tom cat caught a snack that night. 

On 01/09/2013 at 8:48 PM, politically.righteous.. said:

We own a older house from the 1970's which includes an attic,

1970's ?  Jeeze,  i have shoes older than that! 

And now they are 5 years older....are my shoes haunted?  Will let you know if they start walking on their own. 

Edited by freetoroam

Considering the age of this thread and that the OP hasn't been back since 2013... thread closed,.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked