Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Questions for an alien

qxcontinuum

I was always curious, what people would ask if they will have one day a chance to speak with an alien.

If in agreement he would decide answering to 5 questions, what are they?

Edited by qxcontinuum

I would ask the following 5 Questions in order:

1) Is this the first time on planet Earth?

2) What are your attentions here on our Planet?

3) Can we educate each other on how we communicate and understand the Universe as a different Life Forms?

4) You reached us before we reached you, will you have patience with our ways of life?

5) Will you share your Technology with us to help us evolve as a universal Family?

-Jesse

• Like 2

1. what do you know of our culture?

2. Oh, nothing at all? Well, I'm king here, and if you help me deal w/ this multi nation rebellion I can assure you a great partnership. Deal?

3. Where's the green women at?

4.Can you download my consciousness into a computer later?

5. why 42?

• Like 1

So far *Codemonger is the closest to reality and actions.

If an alien or a few will ever make it on our planet, will be entirely for gathering feedback about our technology and capabilities preparing an invasion.

Why is that?

Because the entire known and unknown universe is based on Command and Conquer, the biggest is swallowing the smallest. Starting from electrons and neutrons, matter and antimatter, galaxies, black holes, each tiny bit of energy we know of is battling for expansion and supremacy. Big galaxies are swallowing small ones, big black holes are swallowing small ones, big planets are devouring small planets. On earth every tiny creature is food for a small one and all food for us whom we are food for worms...etc.... :-) .

Likely an alien race will follow up this universal law of supremacy. If they have advanced technology to make it to us, likely there must be a purpose. They need a lot of energy and motivation whatever that is traveling to us, and I don;t think it is for handshaking :-)

I am thinking sometimes about the progress we've made with Mars so far and how much money was already invested for these tiny small steps. If tomorrow we would find that Mars has tons of gold at its surface or diamonds, in two weeks there would be private companies building up space ships and hiring mining workers just because someone already mad a feasibility study calculating the investment, expenses and the income percentage.

But we have already exhausted our resources on Earth and surely if Aliens were not interested in our planets so far, they'll never be. Sorry for the believers out-there but there's nothing for them left on our planet, excepting us... food harvesting ? ... hum maybe... but that is the only reason they will ever visit us. Technology exchange is certainly not their interest. We do not have any important technology excepting computers and Weapons. Also don't think they are interested in Music or 420 grass.. so what are your thoughts ? :-)

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

First We have run this thread many times,,Second Welcome Jesse Mlko ! You are in for a Great Time in here !

Third Why only 5 questions?

Fourth ,I wonder what E.T would Ask of us ?

And Fifth ! 42 Is the answer to everything ,We all know that !

So Sixth question would be My First question. Do we really all just taste like Chicken? :tu:

what is 42?

sorry I am new...but not surprised that others might have asked the same thing. It is a logical question

Edited by qxcontinuum

While i can't speak for any other entity (or even the human race for that matter) i do believe there is intelligent life out there (we're ignorant to think otherwise IMO). i honestly do not believe they have any interest in us.

If they truly are a "superior" being to us, then clearly they can simply look at our history and simply turn us on ourselves without direct contact. I've always felt mans greatest downfall is greed, it would just be way too easy for them if they truly wanted to.

The only question i can think to ask them would be "What's your weak spot"?

Thanks legend. My only question is why they will be peaceful and needing contact? They can just take whatever they want from us.

Is there anything peaceful speaking on a larger or considerable scale in this universe, that we can relay upon making a comparison ?

I think since matter is limited in a confined place ( planet ) so are the resources of an intelligent civilization. Why someone would waste them w/o any gains. I personally believe aliens must declare their Yearly income as well

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

The most logical response would come from our or Governments and higher ups / Military who have (from what I hear ) has at least 50 years of

advanced technology than the what we have the opportunity to understand and use, we will ever know the real answer to this question unless

we are with those groups............ just my logical thought for the day. I wish I knew the truth.

Rule # 1+ = Have Fun

Sorry for the believers out-there but there's nothing for them left on our planet, excepting us... food harvesting ? ... hum maybe... but that is the only reason they will ever visit us.

The universe isn't something you just venture into and hope you find food along the way. Food is an issue that would be solved before ever leaving a planet otherwise you aren't going to make it very far. No, I don't think aliens will come here looking for food. Who knows though, we might just end up on the menu anyway. ^_^

In fact my theory isn't exactly far from some speculations. There was a book somewhere written about the reason humanity exists. And that was for harvesting our energy by other energetic beings.

If you start laughing about the uper statement, read a few facts that resumes to us , humans first :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychic_vampire

"The term "energy vampire" is also used metaphorically to refer to people whose influence leaves a person feeling exhausted, unfocused, and depressed, without ascribing the phenomenon to psychic interference. [8][9]

Dion Fortune wrote of psychic parasitism in relation to vampirism as early as 1930 in her book, Psychic Self-Defense.[10][11] Fortune considered psychic vampirism a combination of psychic and psychological pathology, and distinguished between what she considered to be true psychic vampirism and mental conditions that produce similar symptoms. For the latter, she named folie à deux and similar phenomena.

The term "psychic vampire" was popularized in the 1960s by Anton LaVey and his Church of Satan. LaVey wrote on the topic in his book, The Satanic Bible, and claimed to have coined the term.[2] LaVey used psychic vampire to mean a spiritually or emotionally weak person who drains vital energy from other people, or a paranormal entity within such a person, allowing the psychic draining of energy from other people. Adam Parfrey likewise attributed the term to LaVey in an introduction to The Devil's Notebook.[12]

The terms "energy vampire" and "psychic vampire" have been used as synonyms in Russia since the fall of the Soviet Union as part of an occult revival.[13]"

http://www.oprah.com/omagazine/Protect-Yourself-from-Energy-Vampires

Edited by qxcontinuum

How much longer before we kill ourselves off, or Earth does?

I thought they were space travellers, not time travellers?

Mmm, I am sure that I have answered a thread already like this recently.... however, I shall contribute to this thread:

Five questions that I would ask an alien:

1. You start in the top left corner, and your goal is to get to the bottom right corner. You can only move to the right or down. You can't move diagonally and you can't move backwards. How many different ways are there to get from the start to the finish?

you-have-a-six-by-six-grid-.jpg

2. What colour is the sky on your world?

3. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, compare how weird you think I am to how weird I think you are, Mr. Alien.

4. As a Human, I have five senses: touch, smell, sight, hearing, taste. How many senses do you have?

5. Besides Humans and your own race, what other intelligent humanoid life have you encountered, observed or out right decimated?

I really do enjoy these types of threads! Even if it's a repeat, it's classic fun!

Kind Regards :clap: