Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Solved] image limitations

Barnabas Collins

I was hoping to post a set of 12 illustrations in the artist's forums, but I received a notice that I had included too many images. I wanted to present the paintings as a group rather than clutter the forum with 12 separate posts. When preparing to post, I saw no mention of a limit, or how many images I'm limited to. Could you please explain how many images are permitted per post? And why you would invite us to share our art and then limit the amount?

Could you please explain how many images are permitted per post?

Are you hotlinking the images from hosting elsewhere or are you trying to upload them as attachments ?

And why you would invite us to share our art and then limit the amount?

If anyone could upload an unlimited amount of content to one post then it would be possible to use an automated script to produce a post containing one million pictures - there need to be limits in place to prevent abuse of the system.

I'm sorry you find 12 images to be excessive.

There are plenty of other places online that welcome my contributions, so I'll refrain from taxing your resources any further.

You can add up to 10 images in a post, two posts of six images each would allow you to post all twelve without any problems.

I said good day, sir!

I take offence at your offence. :)

/a moderator should mark this one "solved".

• Like 1

I take offence at your offence. :)

/a moderator should mark this one "solved".

I believe that I said a good day to you, sir!

I believe I've already offered you my response.

In that case I'll go ahead and set this to "solved".