Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

American Horror Story: Coven

Keel M.

Maybe their researchers aren't all that great and they are just using the wrong symbolism... Maybe their researchers are great and decided to use less dangerous symbolism just in case. I mean, if you do something right and summon love to the set on accident, surely must be better than summoning something darker or less pleasant.

• Like 1

Maybe their researchers aren't all that great and they are just using the wrong symbolism... Maybe their researchers are great and decided to use less dangerous symbolism just in case. I mean, if you do something right and summon love to the set on accident, surely must be better than summoning something darker or less pleasant.

*taps finger to lip*

I suppose, but as we all can see, I'm completely engrossed in this season for all the obvious reasons.

So I'm pointing out what seems off to me, but that's just because it's ingrained in me.

It doesn't really take away from the story... Well OK maybe a little.

I'm just used to my Veves being correct, so seeing one you use to make someone come to you all amorous, while she's animating zombies, makes my brain twitch a bit.

No one has a comment on this week....?

Seriously?

Queenie has gone to the dark side.... And poor madam Lalaurie... Well you knew it was coming...

My concern is, I'm rooting for the Witches now, and as we know, historically speaking, Marie Laveau never loses.. So...

I saw on imdb Stevie Nicks is actually supposed to be IN this, but I have yet to see her, unless I'm completely missing it.

No one has a comment on this week....?

Seriously?

Queenie has gone to the dark side.... And poor madam Lalaurie... Well you knew it was coming...

My concern is, I'm rooting for the Witches now, and as we know, historically speaking, Marie Laveau never loses.. So...

I saw on imdb Stevie Nicks is actually supposed to be IN this, but I have yet to see her, unless I'm completely missing it.

Stevie Nicks will be in episode 10, playing herself! So excited! Episode 10 will be right after the winter break.

I don't know how to feel about Queenie being dead, since you never know who is really dead in this show. I'm excited to see how Laveau and the Coven witches are going to band together now. It should be interesting.

Edited by littlewallflower
  • Like 1

I haven't seen the latest episode, each time I try to save episodes on my tv it seems to keep recording ones I've already seen. It's strange, what's the latest epsiode called?

I do rather enjoy this show and true people don't stay dead long...even when burned ..investing in a woodchipper or something to that effect could help the cause

• Like 1

I don't think Queenie is dead. Didn't she cut her throat in another episode and was fine? True, this was a bit different in the latest episode, but still... Considering how events ended in the last episode it makes her original defection even more interesting if she does live. What's developing with dead boy is interesting too. So is a bunch of other stuff.

Not too surprised they put a lot of the storylines on their ears since they are now on midwinter break.

And just sayin... Geez it's hard to comment on the latest episode without spoiling it for folks that haven't seen it yet, hehehe.

• Like 1

This one is one weird show... I've watched both seasons and it messed with my sanity every episode. The endings of both seasons left a metallic taste in my mouth. I can't really tell if I like the show or don't. It just makes me so uncomfortable.

• Like 1

Stevie Nicks will be in episode 10, playing herself! So excited! Episode 10 will be right after the winter break.

I don't know how to feel about Queenie being dead, since you never know who is really dead in this show. I'm excited to see how Laveau and the Coven witches are going to band together now. It should be interesting.

I don't think she's dead. She got hit, but nothing indicated she was dead. She may just be wounded

This one is one weird show... I've watched both seasons and it messed with my sanity every episode. The endings of both seasons left a metallic taste in my mouth. I can't really tell if I like the show or don't. It just makes me so uncomfortable.

It's supposed to make us uncomfortable

;)

And, all I can say is, YAY FOR VOODOO AND WITCHCRAFT COMING TOGETHER.

as it should be

:D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Overall I really love this show.

HOWEVER, the one thing that truly gets on my nerves is the fact that so much **** goes on in that house, and no one has any idea of it. People can go missing for days at a time, no one notices! Someone is shut up in their room for a few hours or a few days, no one notices! I get that the house is big, but is it that big?

It annoys me a bit that they make Witches out to be evil harpies who do all this harm, but hey, it's Hollywood

I personally, enjoy this season (coven) the most out of the three so far. Probably has something to do with the voodoo/witchcraft all throughout.

what's the latest epsiode called?

Ep 1 b****craft

Ep 2 Boy Parts

Ep 3 The Replacements

Ep 4 Fearful Pranks Ensue

Ep 5 Burn, Witch. Burn!

Ep 6 The Axeman Cometh

Ep 7 The Dead

Ep 8 The Sacred Taking

Ep 9 Head

Ep 10 The Magical Delights of Stevie Nicks

Ep 11 Protect the Coven

Ep 12 Go To Hell (tonight's episode 1/22)

Ep 13 The Seven Wonders

American "HORROR" Story, I think they are going for the most sick and twisted ideas which do leave a real bad taste in your mouth! I do enjoy though only because theres really not a whole lot out there that will do that to you, on Television that is. Season 1 and 2 both have left my stomach feeling weird, especially Season 2 in the Mental Hospital. A bunch of ****ed up mess happening in that one for sure! :yes:

I really liked the first season, and even the second,... the third not so much.

It annoys me a bit that they make Witches out to be evil harpies who do all this harm, but hey, it's Hollywood

I think thats just women in general.

Hated the finale. Of all of them, it was the biggest disappointment.

Didn't like how it ended with Madame lalaurie and Marie Laveau, and the finale was like an episode of Glee.

Wtf

• Like 2

Way too happy of an ending, kept expecting them all to be taken out by sniper shots, or...jesus, just something

Also, how are they all so happy go lucky when one of the few decent people in this whole season, Misty, is now trapped in hell forever?

And why the Nicks musical numbers? did they just want to get their money's worth?

They have the power to affect the stock market and ruin a centuries old corperation that wanted to kill them yet hadnt till just that moment?

It was a mostly good ride w/ a crap ending.

Hopefully next season story is better

• Like 1

This season was more light-hearted than the last two. I would like a return to something darker, but they have already said that next season will have a similar tone.

Got to watch the final episode finally :) Rather nicely ended. Almost a little too nice but I'm ok with that. Not all horror has to be super grim and dark.