Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

rate the person aboves profile Quote

AutumnDragon

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Canadian Rottweiler

• AutumnDragon

• Barnacle Battlefront

• mypaddedroom

Okay Canadian and TD, obviously a rational, considerate plea for a reduction in repetitive posts has little effect on you, take a couple days and reflect on the consequences behind your inability to heed a simple request.

Magikman

Okay Canadian and TD, obviously a rational, considerate plea for a reduction in repetitive posts has little effect on you, take a couple days and reflect on the consequences behind your inability to heed a simple request.

Magikman

425761[/snapback]

huh? huh.gif

Magikman

425761[/snapback]

huh? huh.gif

425765[/snapback]

Don't you get it? This is not where you can get your posts up! It's where you rate the persons above you's quote...

And I will give Pheenix 8/10... Kind of smashing thumbsup.gif

Magikman

425761[/snapback]

blink.gif

9/10 for you bpe

cool.gif 7\10. change the 'Eh' to 'Meh' and i'll give you 10\10 thumbsup.gifcool.gif

Umm Kinda confusing! I think I understand it? ANyways I will give it a 7/10....It's ok I like it even if I don't really get it lol.

cool.gif 7\10. change the 'Eh' to 'Meh' and i'll give you 10\10 thumbsup.gifcool.gif

426538[/snapback]

I would,but Canadians say "eh" on the ends of sentences,so it makes it kinda funny laugh.gif

9/10 for you Tupac

Don't you get it? This is not where you can get your posts up! It's where you rate the persons above you's quote...

Rate the person's quote......once. Not hundreds of times rating the same person's profile quote over and over again.

I have no objection to forum game threads, however all i'm seeing is a small number of members abusing this one by just rating each other's quote over and over.

I'd also like to encourage those who do post constantly in this thread to think about contributing more to other areas of the forum instead of using this area as a post count incrementer.