Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Satanic bible

coolguy

Years ago my friend had a police scanner.and we had an antenna on his roof.

And we would pick stuff for miles even New York City fire dept and we live about an hour away.

So there was a guy he must of been on some kind of radio he would read from the satanic bible

Very day at the same time and his voice was kinda creepy .just a story to share.

• Like 2

And we would pick stuff for miles even New York City fire dept and we live about an hour away.

So there was a guy he must of been on some kind of radio he would read from the satanic bible

Very day at the same time and his voice was kinda creepy .just a story to share.

That is super creepy...

I used to have a CB and a fellow would read from some of weirder part of the Christian Bible every day around noon. People are weird.

• Like 1

We had friends with CBs and friends with ham radios... but I never personally got to experience the weirdness of people with a hand mike and a transmitter....

We had friends with CBs and friends with ham radios... but I never personally got to experience the weirdness of people with a hand mike and a transmitter....

I remember there was one guy who would just sign in for a few minutes to cuss out as many things as he could think of. It's great sometimes to just listen to people.

The FCC web site has a section of investigations they've done over several years. They've busted pirate radio stations broadcasting everything you can imagine including drugs and prostitution.

It's not much trouble to throw a wire up a tree and start blabbing anything you want into a microphone. Reading from the Satanic Bible is one of the more clever ideas I've heard of, especially since shortwave is full of powerful Christian broadcasters who are not bound by any "equal time" laws.

I'll explore the FCC investigations... I had no idea stuff like this was happening... getting on the radio to cuss everyone out? Drugs, prostitution? Oh my... there are just some bizarre things going on in the world... now I wish I had listened to those ham radios and CBs way back when... just to hear some of the weirdness :)

Some of the investigations are hilarious. 99% of the time the pirate will voluntarily shut down and that's the end of it. But some of the pirates are so determined to stay on the air that they'll move equipment around to try to outsmart the FCC. It never works. All it does is make the investigators p***ed off.

Violators will sometimes yell at the agents calling them jackbooted thugs who are violating their Constitutional rights and are no better than Nazi storm troopers trying to suppress freedom of thought and expression. That will really p*** them off.

If the violator is cooperative, the agents will usually overlook suspicious-looking substances found in the vicinity of the transmitter they're confiscating (be sure to tell everyone on the Internet about how stupid they were after they leave). If you start quoting Malcolm X or getting in their face, they'll call the local police and confiscate anything else that looks illegal. And they'll look extra-hard for it.

• Like 1

I used to have a CB and a fellow would read from some of weirder part of the Christian Bible every day around noon. People are weird.

Way more creepier!

Some of the investigations are hilarious. 99% of the time the pirate will voluntarily shut down and that's the end of it. But some of the pirates are so determined to stay on the air that they'll move equipment around to try to outsmart the FCC. It never works. All it does is make the investigators p***ed off.

Violators will sometimes yell at the agents calling them jackbooted thugs who are violating their Constitutional rights and are no better than Nazi storm troopers trying to suppress freedom of thought and expression. That will really p*** them off.

If the violator is cooperative, the agents will usually overlook suspicious-looking substances found in the vicinity of the transmitter they're confiscating (be sure to tell everyone on the Internet about how stupid they were after they leave). If you start quoting Malcolm X or getting in their face, they'll call the local police and confiscate anything else that looks illegal. And they'll look extra-hard for it.

I'm definitely going to look this stuff up :)

Meh! People do far weirder things on the Internet and will willingly do it live in front of complete strangers.

This is pretty tame compared with what you can find people doing on ChatRoulette.

• Like 2

Meh! People do far weirder things on the Internet and will willingly do it live in front of complete strangers.

This is pretty tame compared with what you can find people doing on ChatRoulette.

This one time I set my webcam on and forgot and I had left the TV also on and went to work, I came home turned the TV off and I turned to hear a german guy cussing at me because he was watching it. BTW it was on show time

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 2

This one time I set my webcam on and forgot and I had left the TV also on and went to work, I came home turned the TV off and I turned to hear a german guy cussing at me because he was watching it. BTW it was on show time

That's the most hilarious thing I have heard all week.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

that is kind of cool...

what made is creepy is the scary voice the guy used while reading..

What you mean is that you think it's creepy because the guy describing it said it's creepy. You haven't heard the voice yourself and thus have no idea whether it is in fact creepy.

As per the OP:

his voice was kinda creepy

If you find this kind of stuff creepy because strangers on the Internet tell you they find it creepy, then I think I'm starting to understand a lot of posts on this website. Stuff is creepy because you're told it's creepy, not because you have experienced it and found it to be creepy.

Edited by JesseCuster

You want creepy?

Do a search,and listen to broadcasts of "Numbers Stations".

Sidenotes:

Before there was spread spectrum,or Digital for privacy there was voice inversion.I built from a kit a descrambler to listen on these otherwise Donald Duck flushing toilet sounding voices.They were just GMRS licensed users that employed the tech in there radio equipment,but nothing secretive was ever said,and it may have been illegal for them to use it in the first place.

I used to like to catch skip as the Sun went down on the C.B.,and one time I talked to this Guy in Waco Texas (I am in NE).He

told me that all sorts of Government Law enforcement officials were surrounding this ranch.I was like "Um ok?".Next day the Branch Davidian stand off was on the News.

I remember back in the day there were plenty of pervs on the C.B. asking women to moan for them,or trying to hook up with other guys.Only craziness like that now is around certain Truckstops.When I go traveling I will slap my C.B. in the car,and listen to the Truckers on channel 19 for smokey reports (cops),or accidents.One time passing by a Truckstop outside of Philly this prostitute

was advertising her wares on 19,and called herself the "Snapping P....".A Truck driver asked why she called herself that,and I grabbed the mic,and said "It's full of Crabs".LOL!

Back not too long ago one can listen to things you were not supposed to listen to before things went digital on a decent Scanner.

The airwaves are full of weird sounds such as data transmitters,radio beacons for planes,and natural sounds from the Ionisphere like the "Dawn Chorus".

Yep...Back in the day you would hear people come on talking about conspiracies like "Johnny Carson,Milton Berle,and the Brat Pack run the world",but now they go on the internet. :cat: