Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Diablo 3

ReaperS_ParadoX

I just bought this game and am liking it a lot, But I started a character and now I cant start a new game for some reason. Its a really awesome game and I wanted it for PC but my computer wasnt up to the task, so Im glad it came out on playstation 3

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReaperS_ParadoX

• CRYSiiSx2

• Rlyeh

• MysticStrummer

If you look at the small print at the bottom of the screen, you can start a new game with another character. I think it says to hit triangle to switch characters.

I'm enjoying the game also. Never tried the PC version. I've got a Witch Doctor to play solo with, and I'm also playing as the Monk with a friend and his Wizard character. Good stuff.

yeah i figured it out, i had to readjust the screen, those options where below my tv so i couldnt see them. Thanks though

Do you have it, the graphics for the cutscenes are insane!!!!

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x

Well, played the PS3 demo. Didn't like it enough to buy. It's okay and all, but really nothing stands out over a typical RPG to me.

Yeah I mean you gotta be into RPGS the cutscenes are incredible In my opinion

Yeah I mean you gotta be into RPGS the cutscenes are incredible In my opinion

Yeah but cutscenes in Gears of War are incredible, and cutscenes in the Last of Us is beyond any episode of The Walking Dead. If you have a PS3, and want to be "part of" a movie. Play the Last of Us

I own the Last Of Us and beat it, that was an incredible ride, I haven't played gears of war in a couple of years, I have my ps3 hooked up now but the gears games were extremely good.

Diablo 3 disappointed me vastly. So, I put it down after one playthrough.

Diablo 3 disappointed me vastly. So, I put it down after one playthrough.

Yeah I havent beat it yet

I've got the PC version and currently on the inferno playthrough. I think I'll wait until the expansion comes out before playing it again.

I own the Last Of Us and beat it, that was an incredible ride, I haven't played gears of war in a couple of years, I have my ps3 hooked up now but the gears games were extremely good.

If the Last of Us was made into a movie, I don't think they could find an actress that would be half as cool as Ellie though! She's awesome.

If the Last of Us was made into a movie, I don't think they could find an actress that would be half as cool as Ellie though! She's awesome.

LOL maybe Ellen Page but shes probably too old now, she was p***ed and complaining about that character because she thought they made it look like her from that movie Juno. But they said they didnt even have her in mind when they created the character and got this other person to be the model.

I gotta say I miss the Necromancer they should have kept him in the new one

I've got the PC version and currently on the inferno playthrough. I think I'll wait until the expansion comes out before playing it again.

What character are you playing as ??

What character are you playing as ??

Barbarian