Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

double of me?

mm2020

For years myself and a cousin of mine have constantly argued of a encounter between me and him that he swears happend. He was at a park about 2 miles from my home when he says i came out of an alley. He explains to me what i was wearing and EVERYTHING matched what I had in my wardrobe, down to the graphic tee i was wearing. He says i didnt seem right and even talked to me! then he explains i took off running for no reason. Now the problem i have is that I WAS NEVER THERE!! He is sure i was though , He is 100 percent sure it was me! Now i smoke a little pot but i would NEVER hallucinate on it so there's no way i was tripping balls or anything. I know myself and know i wouldnt forget such an event. Has anybody else had this sort of **** happen to them?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.United_Nations

• scots_nomad

• LXC2

• mm2020

Popular Days

Back in the 90s I lived in Kuala Lumpur for a few years. I had been there for a couple of years when twice in the same week two girls I knew said they had seen me in two different places places where I knew I hadn't been (The two girls didn't know each other and each of them told me they had seen me on different nights). One of the girls in particular was pretty annoyed about it because apparently she had seen me in a night club and had come over to say hello - she had poked me in the ribs and said 'Hi' but apparently 'i' had just looked at her strangely and walked away without saying a word. I told her it wasn't me but she wouldn't believe me and was convinced I was lying about it (and this was a girl I knew VERY well...Not quite a girlfriend but let's say a 'friend with benefits - and she had seen 'me right up close). The other girl was also someone I knew well and she swore she saw me somewhere else on a completely different night. That weekend I was sitting alone at the bar of the Hard Rock Cafe waiting for my friend to arrive. She was late so I was probably sitting there for about half an hour, but that wasn't a problem because it was my 'local bar' and I knew the bar staff there so I just sat at the bar alone and chatted with the barstaff off and on. The bar in the HRC there is like an island, i.e. you can sit all round it and the bar staff sell drinks from the middle of it. At the top end of the bar there is a mirrored gantry stocked with bottles of spirits but nearer the bottom end you can see directly across the 'island' from one side to another. At one point I glanced across the bar and immediately did a double-take because I saw 'myself' sitting directly across the bar from me (maybe 12-15 feet away. Actually part of the reason for the double-take was to check that I wasn't just sitting further up the bar than I thought and seeing my reflection in the mirror because the other guy was also wearing a very similar casual white shirt to the one I was wearing and he seemed to do a double-take of me at exactly the same time I noticed him. I really wouldn't have believed that two people could look so similar without being twins and I can't blame either of the two girls for being sure it was me they had seen because it really was like looking in a mirror! We both just stared at each other forf a few seconds and I didn't know what to do or whether to go around and say something but I really couldn't think of anything to say and just saying 'Hey you look like me' would have been a bit dumb because it was pretty obvious that we both realised that already so I just raised my glass as if to say 'Cheers' and then looked away so as to stop myself staring. Five minutes or so later I went to the toilet and when I came back he was gone. I never saw him around the place after that and there were no more 'sightings' by any of my friends so I can only assume that he was just there on holiday. It really was weird at the time as I would never have believed that two unrelated strangers could look so alike if I hadn't seen him for myself (If I saw any two other people look so similar I would just assume they were twins).

my mother and my aunt saw my 'twin' .. though he had blonde hair where I am a brunette (or was before I went grey) and I was mistaken for him at a show ground one time.. was asked why I dyed my hair brown lol..

Um maybe a skin person. Or maybe a shape shiftier, or maybe a person that looks like you, or maybe your brother was tripping on mushies. There are too many variables.