Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic accused of planting man in attic

Still Waters

Chris Date, a paranormal medium, is alleged to have rapidly driven away from the scene after suspicious staff who hung around after his tour spotted a man climbing down from the roof.

The 38-year-old, who calls himself Knight Guider, tells guests who pay £12-a-head for the ghost hunt that he can contact the spirit world.

http://www.telegraph...ghost-tour.html

Say it ain't so!

Knight Guider? Seriously? Who in their right mind would give a dude named Knight Guider any of their hard earned money?

Now if he had a talking car, that would be another matter entirely.

• Like 6

It is a ghost tour. So I think it would be for entertainment and fun.

Also his name.

Knight. Night. Ghosts come out at night.

Guider. He guides the tour group.

Knight Rider.

Knight. He was like a knight in shining armor.

Rider. He rode in a talking car.

I have met many people who claim to be psychic and I can honestly say, I have only met one or two that I believe have some kind of gift. The truly gifted ones seem to be quiet souls, with no interest in public acclaim and quite often shy. There are many so-called psychics that like the limelight and being the centre of attention and there are definitely ways to convince people you have psychic powers, when really it is all an act. I'm sure you have seen Derren Brown. But Derren Brown openly admits his shows are entertainment. You must have seen ghost walks around old cities where ghosts jump out on you....it's all for fun! It's a shame there are some conmen around who claim to be psychic but use cold reading techniques to convince poor sad people their deceased loved ones are nearby. Taking advantage of the vulnerable. Although I suppose you could argue that if the person receives comfort, they have provided some kind of service....just not the one they are paying for.