Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Mine is Back

CyberKen

Duh, You're going to stand in a mine with thousands of tons of dirt and rock (very unstable) over your head when setting off dynamite? Must be the same people that stand over a firework when lighting it. YouTube is full of these folks.

If you actually watch the episodes, you will discover they drill the holes, put the dynamite in the holes, then they light the fuse (5 minute fuse).

They go outside and stand around for a couple minutes and wait for the blast. The miners made $80,000 each last year using this method.

Nobody died.

• Like 1

september 9, 2013

Ghost Mine” fans are scratching their head trying to account for the image of a skull caught on film in the “Ghost Mine” season 2 premiere that aired on Wednesday night. The accompanying screenshot captured while reviewing the show on September 9, clearly shows the image of a skull to Patrick’s right.

The image appears at 16.58 (without commercials) when the miners discover a cold draft in the back of the mine. As Patrick kneels down to inspect material found on the floor, the camera pans toward Patrick and reveals a white skull sitting on the floor to Patrick’s right.

Neither Kristen Lumen nor Patrick Doyle reacted to the appearance of white skull, leading fans to question why. The failure to react can only mean three things. 1) No one from the cast or crew noticed the mysterious skull in the background. 2) The skull was left behind from filming another segment of the show or another show. 3) The skull was not visible to the naked eye and appeared on the film sometime later – and was not noticed by the crew.

Any way you look at it, someone dropped the ball on this one, which makes many fans question whether “Ghost Mine” is a reality series that following paranormal investigators as they explore the paranormal or a scripted series that uses props for evidence. That is, after all, what Patrick Doyle suggested about SyFy’s paranormal reality shows before he became a cast member of “Ghost Mine”.

http://www.examiner.com/article/ghost-mine-blooper-of-skull-background-prompts-viewers-questions

• Like 2

I find it sad that the idea of a haunted mine could have been a great non"reality" show

Combining the fear of ghosts w/ the dark and claustrophobia seems like potential for a spooky series

• Like 3

It is a well known fact that mines are often haunted. It's so common that miners gave us the term Tommyknockers.

The paranormal investigators are doing a great job. They follow the same methods as Ghost Hunters.

We will all eventually die and our bodies will give up the ghost and return to heaven or remain here on Earth.

I recommend returning to heaven to receive your Life Review.

Our bodies come and go but our eternal spirits are just that eternal.

Firstly - no EVP has ever been proven to be paranormal. And nothing paranormal has ever been proven either.

Bold 1. How is it a fact that mines are often haunted? That is a wild statement. Ghosts aren't even proven, let alone their frequency of haunting mines :no:

Bold 2. Ghost hunters is a fake show.

Bold 3/4/5. What? How do you know what happens when we die? It's your opinion only - it is not proven or fact. And you can't claim fact from your opinions.

• Like 2

Firstly - no EVP has ever been proven to be paranormal. And nothing paranormal has ever been proven either.

Bold 1. How is it a fact that mines are often haunted? That is a wild statement. Ghosts aren't even proven, let alone their frequency of haunting mines :no:

Bold 3/4/5. What? How do you know what happens when we die? It's your opinion only - it is not proven or fact. And you can't claim fact from your opinions.

They can sure try.
  • Like 1

If you actually watch the episodes, you will discover they drill the holes, put the dynamite in the holes, then they light the fuse (5 minute fuse).

They go outside and stand around for a couple minutes and wait for the blast. The miners made $80,000 each last year using this method.

Nobody died.

I suggest you watch last week's episode again. They were INSIDE the mine at the time they set off the dynamite. Complete with the rush of dust past the miners and debris raining on their helmets. Normal people would be outside where it's safe.

• Like 1

I suggest you watch last week's episode again. They were INSIDE the mine at the time they set off the dynamite. Complete with the rush of dust past the miners and debris raining on their helmets. Normal people would be outside where it's safe.

Yes, they were by the mine entrance. It should be noted: Nobody died.

The blast was way in the back of the mine. They stood by the entrance. When the blast was close to the entrance (last year) the

miners stood outside and around the corner. They know what they are doing.

I like Bucket the best.

Ghost Hunters is fake? Watch this video. Keep a close eye on the doorknob as the ghost walks in front of it.

Are you saying Industrial Light & Magic made this video? Real or fake ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhjeCWDdft0

Yes, they were by the mine entrance. It should be noted: Nobody died.

How many times are you going to mention "Nobody died"? Even drunk drivers make it home ... most of the time. Doesn't mean it's safe or smart. It's like watching Jackass for old people.

How many times are you going to mention "Nobody died"? Even drunk drivers make it home ... most of the time. Doesn't mean it's safe or smart. It's like watching Jackass for old people.

No one died though...
  • Like 4

You must find television absolutely fascinating.

Can you explain the ghost walking in front of the door? It appears to be transparent.

How's life under the bridge?

So......you cannot explain the video and decide to attack the messenger?

I did the same thing when i was 12 years old.

So......you cannot explain the video and decide to attack the messenger?

I did the same thing when i was 12 years old.

Your GH evidence video is video edited, it's spiced in, it's not real. How? Show me the episode where it had this "proof"

• Like 2

The EVP Solution has worked for decades.

Ghost Hunters has communicated with intelligent spirits all of the time.

Technology is catching up. Soon the barrier will fall altogether. Then we will have real time communication with ghosts and even demons.

It turns out that both are vulnerable.

Ok, You are a troll.

• Like 3

I think everyone should just watch Supernatural and get their paranormal fix that way. It's not 'real' but it's got hot men and women on it and it's funny and entertaining and we all know it's just a tv show.

• Like 4

Episode 2 was interesting.

Time loss? Also the compass spins round and round?

Does that mean they are surrounded by iron? They also caught a few more EVPs.

They need to go after that high grade ore. They also need a better cook. Sausage & Macaroni ?

Also,.......................................Nobody died !

Edited by CyberKen

Episode 2 was interesting.

Time loss? Also the compass spins round and round?

Does that mean they are surrounded by iron? They also caught a few more EVPs.

They need to go after that high grade ore. They also need a better cook. Sausage & Macaroni ?

Also,.......................................Nobody died !

People die all the time on Supernatural.

• Like 1

People die all the time on Supernatural.

They may die from high cholesterol if they keep that same cook!

They are making plenty of money. I would bring a charcoal cooker up there. They sell them at Sears.

Chargrilled chicken , hotdogs , hamburgers and new york strip steak would be on my menu!

Steak and scrambled eggs for breakfast.

They may die from high cholesterol if they keep that same cook!

They are making plenty of money. I would bring a charcoal cooker up there. They sell them at Sears.

Chargrilled chicken , hotdogs , hamburgers and new york strip steak would be on my menu!

Steak and scrambled eggs for breakfast.

Do they have Sears in Canada?

• Like 1

The mine is located in eastern Oregon, USA.

Sumpter,Oregon

Supernatural is filmed in Canada.