Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Mine is Back

CyberKen

so, i can set any ones head on fire and they be a red head... for a few second at least.

True, I find them far more attractive when they aren't screaming and the skins melting off their head.

• Like 2

Where? Vancouver, Canada? That's where they filmed StarGate SG-1.

I don't watch Stargate.

• Like 3

I only seen one or two episodes. It seemed ok, but like Ghost Hunters, of Ghost Adventures I haven't seen any evidence that can't be faked..

I guess we are just supposed To trust them...

I only seen one or two episodes. It seemed ok, but like Ghost Hunters, of Ghost Adventures I haven't seen any evidence that can't be faked..

I guess we are just supposed To trust them...

The Paranormal Investigators appear to be part detective.

Truth revealed: The Chinese were there.

• 1 month later...

I caught part of this episode and the only thing I can confirm with utmost certainty is that the folks running this mine have to be the stupidest idiots ever presented on TV. Certainly candidates for the Darwin awards. Even back in the days when the mine was started they knew enough to not be in an unstable mine when using dynamite! After seeing this I lost all interest.

Miners are running into Chinese Ghosts and a demon.

I don't think they will make $80,000 this year.

Nobody died in the creation of this NECROPOST!

Edited by Kahn

Nobody died in the creation of this NECROPOST!

The next episode will be the one that scares them all away from the Crescent Mine.

BTW, The mine is now for sale for $2,500,000.

Want to buy it? There's gold in there!

It is a well known fact that mines are often haunted. It's so common that miners gave us the term Tommyknockers.

no, it is not a well known fact, it is not a fact at all.

• Like 2

Guys! Gals!

Get_252520Along.jpg

... and just to settle the argument: Knocker (folklore), a mischievous spirit associated with mining in Welsh, Cornish, and Devon folklore, known in the U.S. as Tommyknockers. :yes:

Tommyknockers are miners who have died and who stay here on Earth to warn future miners of cave-ins.

The Crescent mine appears to be haunted by Chinese miners. The investigators have captured 2 separate EVPs.

They had to send the messages to a translator to find out what they were saying.

One said " I'm trapped." The other said " Demon ".

Edited by CyberKen

I watched this show and ken its nothing fantastic, I will do a break down of each episode with my research and proof how fake this show is, over the next few days.

• Like 2

I watched this show and ken its nothing fantastic, I will do a break down of each episode with my research and proof how fake this show is, over the next few days.

Be sure and watch the next show on Wednesday.

It looks like the miners will give up and move to the Arizona Mine. There is gold there too!

Papa Smurf already checked it out. The last miners were scared away by - Ghosts - !

Weather won't be a problem in Arizona.

The next episode will be the one that scares them all away from the Crescent Mine.

BTW, The mine is now for sale for $2,500,000.

Want to buy it? There's gold in there!

So, the show must be over then?

I used to talk to an old miner down the pub here in the UK.No ghosts but they did find bodies down there.A lot of kids apparently because it wasn't worth bringing them back up.Sad to think of the plight of them.Kids don't know how lucky they are nowadays.

Edited by TopToffee

So, the show must be over then?

No, it looks like they will follow the miners down to Arizona. The owner down there showed Papa Smurf a sample.

Big Gold Nugget ! $$$

They are proven professionals with a good rover RIPA 3 .

They know what they are doing.

------------

You surely are the comedian, CK!

Just take a look at how the idiots on "Ghost Mine" handle explosives versus "Mythbusters" As one who has handled explosives himself, these fools are only acting for the camera, not professional at all.

• Like 1