Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Neurosurgeon Speaks On How Vaccines Harm

david icke is right

This is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard you say. Why would we need to "help out" the immune system? Go actually use the brain that you were given and research how diseases work. There are diseases out there that can kill you, but you would be safe if you had been vaccinated. You can't just jump in here calling everyone else an idiot when you yourself have no idea what youre talking about.

Like the fear disease. :unsure2:

• Like 1

I wonder how many anti-vaxxers live outside of first world countries where the diseases vaccinated against still run rampant? My guess, not so many.

• Like 2

This is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard you say. Why would we need to "help out" the immune system? Go actually use the brain that you were given and research how diseases work. There are diseases out there that can kill you, but you would be safe if you had been vaccinated. You can't just jump in here calling everyone else an idiot when you yourself have no idea what youre talking about.

I hope they don't invent a vaccine that cures death. :whistle: It's science it must work. :w00t:

I am not calling anyone an idiot I am simply putting another side of the argument up.

Edited by david icke is right

I hope they don't invent a vaccine that cures death. :whistle: It's science it must work. :w00t:

I am not calling anyone an idiot I am simply putting another side of the argument up.

Right, you're just calling them sheep. Totally different. Hah!

It doesn't matter what evidence is presented against your claim, it's just proof of the conspiracy. No proof for your claim? Proof of the conspiracy!

There's no way to disprove your claim, as any contrary proof, from the logic you've set up, is therefor proof of your claim!

• Like 2

I wonder how many anti-vaxxers live outside of first world countries where the diseases vaccinated against still run rampant? My guess, not so many.

Money controls the world, so If money wasn't an object couldn't everyone have fresh drinking water? But then again money has to go to the rich so they have the monopoly so they control all thoughts and all life on planet earth.

Yes the rich people wanna help third world countries. *facepalm*

• Like 2

Money controls the world, so If money wasn't an object couldn't everyone have fresh drinking water? But then again money has to go to the rich so they have the monopoly so they control all thoughts and all life on planet earth.

Yes the rich people wanna help third world countries. *facepalm*

I just love how people like puling things out of context. Whether it's evolution denier or religious apologists or even atheists, it always makes them look stupid.

The entire point of his speech is that by reducing infant mortality by way of vaccinations it will reduce the number of children people have in order to make up for high infant mortality.

And large amounts of children with low ability to care, coupled with the large number of children that have been harmed by diseases like polio, continue poverty.

Not that I'd expect a fellow who believe in a race of transdimensional shape shifting giant lizards with boobs to understand much about biology or socio-economics, but it's still funny to see people use this stuff.

You live in the US, don't you?

• Like 2

Sorry but you all screwed the pooch when you bought into a belief brought to us by a study that was shown to have incorrect or flat out falsefied data. Ever since then you have all been struggling to save face. Here's a bright idea! How about you get out from your houses and live in the wild, chem and vaccine free, and see how long before your begging because you have a sniffle. Maybe you'll do the gene pool a favor.

Granted I'm already giving you too much credit by assuming you can pull your head out of your ass.

• Like 1

by reducing infant mortality by way of vaccinations it will reduce the number of children people have in order to make up for high infant mortality
that is a silly argument and not scientifically supported. someone like gates who is grounded in science should not be using pseudoscientific arguments. the reason third world countries have large families are well known and it has nothing to do with "I'm going to have 6 kids because one will probably die".

notwithstanding the stupid assumptions underlying the argument, think about the stupid logic of the argument -

if you have 6 kids and one dies, then you end up with 5 kids.

if you know your kids are not going to die from disease then you have 5 kids.

so with, or without vaccinations, in each case you are going to have 5 kids that reach adulthood. adults reproduce, kids don't.

so you are doing nothing to affect population.

lies are told to hide the truth.

The death rate is far higher than that, which you'd know if you actually looked into it. It's not just vaccine preventable deaths, of course, but also nutrition and other factors. And no, the only reason to have many kids is not only to make sure enough kids survive to adulthood, but it is one of the reasons.

There are many reasons, reducing infant mortality is one approach among others.

• Like 2

For people who are against vaccination, if you had your way about it, then think of the the fact that you would probably be dead from smallpox today. The eradication of smallpox (and yes, I know of the reserves in freezers in the US and Russia) was only accomplished through vaccination. Try this statistic: deaths from the smallpox vaccine were 1 in 1,000,000. But if by any chance you were to catch smallpox, your chance of death would be 1 in 3. Let me see. Would any of you fly on a plane if there was a 1 in 3 chance it would crash? Or would you ever let you kids cross the road if there was a 1 in 3 chance that he would be hit and killed by a car? Thought not. Likewise, polio. You people should be down on bended knees that there's a polio vaccine because if there wasn't, one or more of your kids would by now be crippled or dead from polio.

OK, so smallpox, to some of you, is not a credible threat. Then what is? Measles? Measles has been a killer across the developing world. It's 90% transmissible. How about whooping cough? Have you people against vaccinations actually ever heard a child with whooping cough? Look it up on the web and listen - take a good close listen. This is what you want your children to go through? Because this is what they will endure, even if they don't die.

There are a certain number of children that need to be vaccinated before an epidemic can break out. I don't have my books with me here or I could tell you the exact percentage. What that means, though, is that not ALL children need to be vaccinated to stem an epidemic. So many of the children today who are not vaccinated (and whose mothers are going, smirk, smirk, my child never gets sick), are merely riding on the backs of those kids whose parents DID have the foresight to vaccinate them. But that number is dwindling. There are fewer and fewer vaccinated children to hold the line and that's why today we are seeing measles and whooping cough epidemics across the country. Maybe you think that's great - for the kids. But what about the adults? What about a pregnant woman who gets exposed to rubella in a child who is not vaccinated against it? What is your responsibility towards other people in the world you live in? DO you even feel like you have any?

Have any of you actually read any books on viruses and diseases? Have you read Laurie Garrett's "The Coming Plague"? Suggest you read that and a few other books by REPUTABLE people.

And why pick on vaccinations anyway? If you are really concerned about keeping your child alive and healthy, why not crusade against drunk drivers? The chances of your kid being killed by a drunk driver is way higher than the chances of being killed by a vaccine. Alcohol is the worst disease we have out there right now. And I don't see anyone wanting to ban that.

• Like 5

I tend to put god and disease in the same catergory. Both manmade. :yes:

Oh yeah, we'll just gloss over thousands of years of documented disease. Are you a proponent of black magic?

• Like 1

Amazing, since we find fossils of animals affected by disease far before man ever learned that walking upright was a cool idea.
  • Like 2

Are you serious? You think all disease is manmade?

• Like 1

The death rate is far higher than that,

I dsagree.

which you'd know if you actually looked into it.

I did

https://www.cia.gov/...r/2091rank.html

https://en.wikipedia...es_in_the_world

It's not just vaccine preventable deaths, of course, but also nutrition and other factors.

which makes your argument even weaker.

And no, the only reason to have many kids is not only to make sure enough kids survive to adulthood, but it is one of the reasons.
no it isn't a reason. it is just your belief, a belief which is not based in science.
There are many reasons, reducing infant mortality is one approach among others.

there are several reasons why third world countries have larger families than western countries, poverty, underdevelopment, lack of opportunity for women, education, these are all established, "i need 6 kids because one might die from childhood disease" is not one of them. the evidence given for this is pseudoscience ("which you'd know if you actually looked into it.").

if you know your kids are not going to die from disease then you have 5 kids.

so with, or without vaccinations, in each case you are going to have 5 kids that reach adulthood. adults reproduce, kids don't, so reducing childhood mortality does nothing to lower population, but it will probably increase population if we assume the vaccines aren't actually sterilizing people.

Edited by Little Fish

I get my vaccines every year, my job offers free flue vaccine, and for those who has not had it in years, others.. like tetnus, pneumonia, et et, all free at my job,

heck I still have my smallpox scar, which I know is not done anymore (wow, can you believe how the vaccine helped wipe smallpox out to where we in the US do not need the vaccine anymore? shocking how that happened)

My daughter takes in children to care for, she refuses to have children who have NOT been vaccinated. She understands outbreaks can happen, she knows whooping cough KILLS. She herself almost died from *amazingly* chicken pox that she had at 7 yrs of age!

I honestly believe that when you deny your children medical treatment and preventive immunizations, that you are stepping on the line that divides non abusive parents and abusive parents.

Abuse comes in many forms, many many forms, and that is one of them.

Polio, who in the world would deny their child a chance NOT to get polio, measings? Whooping cough? Pneumonia?

WHo in the world would say 'i am so scared of things not proven, that i would rather you get whooping cough and die from it, then get protected'

*shudders*

• Like 3

I get my vaccines every year, my job offers free flue vaccine, and for those who has not had it in years, others.. like tetnus, pneumonia, et et, all free at my job,

heck I still have my smallpox scar, which I know is not done anymore (wow, can you believe how the vaccine helped wipe smallpox out to where we in the US do not need the vaccine anymore? shocking how that happened)

My daughter takes in children to care for, she refuses to have children who have NOT been vaccinated. She understands outbreaks can happen, she knows whooping cough KILLS. She herself almost died from *amazingly* chicken pox that she had at 7 yrs of age!

I honestly believe that when you deny your children medical treatment and preventive immunizations, that you are stepping on the line that divides non abusive parents and abusive parents.

Abuse comes in many forms, many many forms, and that is one of them.

Polio, who in the world would deny their child a chance NOT to get polio, measings? Whooping cough? Pneumonia?

WHo in the world would say 'i am so scared of things not proven, that i would rather you get whooping cough and die from it, then get protected'

*shudders*

I feel sorry for your kids when they have to visit the doctor for mysterious pains and ache's.

I feel sorry for your kids when they have to visit the doctor for mysterious pains and ache's.

Actually, my adult children are very very healthy. Both nearing their 30's, they rarely get anything more then a common cold. They rarely if ever take over the counter drugs, they have no need to. We all understand that colds and such need to run their course and your body builds white blood cells to fight things, by being allowed to be ill enough to fight them, so we do not beat down the doors to fight off a small fever or cold.

I on the other hand do not want ot be around those who have not had their shots, I developed an infection in my colon, which went septic and nearly killed me, the septic poisning in my blood hit my heart, so now I have a heart condition, I am very careful with my health.

Very very careful.

I like how you jump to conclusions that those who get immunized are more likely to be sickly adults (that is what it is sounding like)

As for mysterious aches and such, why would they be mysterious? you ache/or are sick because of a reason, injured yourself? over or under used something? virus? bacterial infection?

• Like 3

I get my vaccines every year, my job offers free flue vaccine, and for those who has not had it in years, others.. like tetnus, pneumonia, et et, all free at my job,...etc
I on the other hand do not want ot be around those who have not had their shots

why? you've stated you have had all your vaccines,

are you stating that vaccines do not prevent you from getting the disease?

Edited by Little Fish

why? you've stated you have had all your vaccines,

are you stating that vaccines do not prevent you from getting the disease?

Because in general, people who do not get their vaccines and get the viruses or whatever, usually incur secondary conditions as well.. plus, it may be a general prejudice with me.

I personally do not give a damn what color you are, i have no concern about your sexuality, nor even do i care about your political views.

I just do not care, none of those things mean much to me.

But I have found that those people who see the devil behind every tree (i think you can figure out what I mean), usually are people who i desire to be weary of and avoid.

They tend to avoid many things out of fear, not just vaccines, and I cannot trust that they are 'clean' people. The few people I have met who refuse out and out the vaccines also refuse many other things, they are not as 'clean' as the need to be, and they are in fact, more often sick with other things then not. They are the ones I hear coughing the most at work, this is a FACT, that I have viewed with the many peopl eI work with), those who speak out the most against vaccines and such (and believe me, we all know who they are at work, as during the week the medical people are there to give vaccines, they are the most vocal and in your face).. they are the ones who cough the most, miss the most amount of work due to illnesses and spread a lot of stuff around that does not need spread.

This is a fact in the area I live. I do not claim it is OVERALL, I live in the bible belt area, and I hear people saying things on these boards and other places, how horrid it is for them, how persecuted they are, yet in the area I live which is bible belt, i am not persecuted over my lack of religious belief.. so I understand my experience may be different, but MY job hires close to 500 new people every fall for our 'seasonals' which is from aug to feb, and the experiences we have had due to pple against vaccination is a NORM.

SO prejudice or not, I do not want them around me in my home, heck i would prefer they not be at my job, but even I am not so bad that I would deny someone a job to pay bills and food.

But it is so bad now with the majority of these people, and the iillnesses has risen enough to where my job now passes out hand cleaners for all its employees so that we can keep a bit cleaner, and use when others are coughing, and my job now has an onsite nurse practioner who will see the employees free, to help people out.

Now, if most of the people getting sick were over all between everyone, and not more centered on those refusing vaccinations, I would feel different. Maybe if they were not so vocal about it and in your face during the week of free vaccines, *I* would never even KNOW. But alas, it is what it is.

I also do not go around smokers either, i understand second hand smoking is bad bad bad, I do not want to be in a car with someone who has drank alcohol either.

When people do not take precautions concerning their health, then they find themselves sick more often, they do hurt others.

Maybe not everything is contagious, but enough stuff is. And for those of us who are now entering the later years of their life, that can be bad.

I do not live my life in fear, like you will most likely think, I work 5 to 6 days a week with a LOT of people, my adult kids are out there with jobs and child care. We go out in public quite often, i have friends and we enjoy going out and about.

But I am more cautious and I do pay more attention to those around me.

Edited by willowdreams
  • Like 1

Look people, this is my take on it all, you can take it with a grain of salt, laugh about it or embrace it.

The truth is, this is the real world. It is not a world ruled by invisible lizards or inside a matrix, i serious doubt some aliens will come rescue us from or sings, nor would they most likely want to if they are there.

We live in the real world. We live in a world will illnesses prevail, where common cold can and does kill. We live where if we do not take care of ourselves we can and do make other people ill.

Vaccines is not always the end all cure all, but they are the help all. They help our bodies, they have done this for a long time and it has been proven time and time again, small pox is just a small point in this as is polio.

Some illnesses evolve year after year, this keeps scientist on their toes and people on their backs hacking up lungs or just in general sick.

There will always be these conspiracy theories, but they need investigated, not assumed correct with no real proof.

Also look at who is offering these theories and see if they are offering real hard core proof.

Look around you. People are taking these vaccines right and left, do you visually see the evils of it? Seriously, do you?

As populations grow, you will find autism and other things on the rise, in many cases mongoloid (ignore types) as older and older woman are having children and sadly, it has been shown the older the woman is, the more likely some conditions can and does arise within the child, some science studies i have heard are showing it is not just on the female side, but the male sperm side as well.

So to blanket the blame onto vaccines with no real proof makes no sense.

Maybe it is the time I grew up in. But I was always told to look around and see for myself. I was always told that if there is no proof to it, then turn myself around and do what I know is right as long as I am not harming others.

It seems the more we shuck our brain out the window and follow these odd beleifs and believe in conspiracy theories, the worse off things become.

Science is NOT always the answer as sometimes science has no answer, not at this time. Yes, our governent probably does get in the way of good, but in general, scientist are not wanting ot make us sick or sicker, as they are the ones who has to then deal with curing us, plus if we get sicker, so then do they.

Really, look at the proofs. Look at the facts, the proven facts, then move from there.

I still eat fresh farm eggs, drink raw milk when I can, eat home grown vegies and fruits and wild game meat. I clean with lemon juice, vinegars and tea tree oil and plain old fashioned water. We use homemade soap made from olive oils, herbs, lye and even lard.

I avoid most chemicals in life, and yet I still support vaccinations because I do see where they have imporoved health not made it worse.

I never want to chance any human being with whooping cough and other horrid stuff (sheesh at one time small pox and polio was rampant and killed/damaged sooo many)..

There are things you do to protect those you love as well as yourself. Until there is hard proof saying otherwise or until i can actually see the damages around me from all those around me who do vaccinate, I am going to agree with vaccinations and fully support them.

Also keep this in mind. It is not along the same as vaccinations, but it is one of the reasons that help me agree with them.

I misscarried my first baby, a little girl 'jayna rose', it was hard. I was depressed too.

I did not get a shot i needed, I am rh-. As a result of not getting that shot i needed within a day of birth/misscarry, my body built up immunities to things, so when I got pregnant with my second daughter Jessa June, my body attacked her. Now, this was nearly 30 yrs ago, I am sure things are different today then it was when I was pregnant with Jessa, but I am so lucky she was born as healthy as she was.

As a result she was born with severe contact allergies. Johnson and JOhnson shampoo, heck.. dove shampoo would break her poor body out into bloody blisters, she has little scars all over her body due to these blisters. Homemade soaps made from lard and olive oil was about the only thing she could use.

She also had low tcells/white cell count. Want to know what her neonatalist had us do?

He said 'you get that child every vaccination going around and then leave her alone, do not have her treated for every cough or fever, leave her alone'

We did that, I breast fed to give her whatever immunization i could give her, I got her all her shots when they were due. And let her be. When she got sick, we let her be sick, as long as cool baths kept her fever 102 to lower, we let her alone, only treating her when the fever was not managed.

Her natural immunities she did have kicked in, the fevers forced her body to devolop the white blood cells she needed, by the time she was a teenager she was out of the woods, and now rarely ever even gets a cold! And when she does, she does not medicate, other then maybe an asperine, and she drinks loads of liquids and hot honey lemon tea or ginger tea.

so SERIOUSLY, I am all for vaccines.

And I am not over the top FOR medicating everything under the sun when a child becomes ill.

I did my son the same way, he was born almost two months early ( I do not do pregancies very well, i never got pregnant again, amazingly enough not all woman seem 'born to breed' as many pple think they are)..

Had the same doctor with same advice, immunize immunize and immunize, and then let them be.. let their bodies work, but the immunization shots help prevent the worse of the worse that we know kills.. there is no reason to force such an illness/issue onto them.

• Like 3

excellent informative video, thanks for posting.

Edited by Little Fish