Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game

UM-Bot

Multiple witnesses observed a strange object in the sky during a baseball game in Vancouver.

The minor league game took place at the Scotiabank Field at Nat Bailey Stadium and saw the Vancouver Canadians taking on the Everett AquaSox. Not all eyes were on the players however as part way through the game something strange turned up in the sky above.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/254162/mass-ufo-sighting-at-canada-baseball-game

It looks like a UUS Defiant model hahahaha

• Like 1

Lol a toy ! Those triangle aircraft are seen ecerywhere ! I wonder where i can buy it ! And how much it would cost ! That huge toy

Yeah flying lighyears must be boring ! Watching a game should do the job

To me, the object in the video looks like the classic domed saucer shape, with bright lights around the rim. The way the camera zooms in on little more than a point of light, until the saucer shape is revealed suggests an object of fairly substantial size, at a considerable distance.

The astute aliens have finally found sentient beings who are able to play by rules. There will be a close encounter of the third base.

• Like 4

Is that a Delorean, could Marty and Doc be back?

• Like 1

Whenever I see a "UFO" with running lights, for some reason I automatically think "earth craft"

• Like 5

I'm definitely thinking terrestrial aircraft, the wing tip lights suggest as much. However I couldn't give a positive ID for the life of me. To their credit though at least people pulled out some damn cameras.

• Like 1

if you pan in on an object that looks like a UFO....why wouldn't you capture more of it than that???? A brief second and then back to the game....people are just weird!!!!

• Like 3

if you pan in on an object that looks like a UFO....why wouldn't you capture more of it than that???? A brief second and then back to the game....people are just weird!!!!

Most people just have a short attention span. What was that again?

• Like 3

Whenever I see a "UFO" with running lights, for some reason I automatically think "earth craft"

So the perfect camouflage for an alien ship, is just a few blinking lights?

• Like 2

Now you did it squidboy ! let the top secret Alien`s trick outta the bag ! Now they are going to just have to jump back,step to the left ,jump to the right ,and do the time warp again !

Its always fun to hear from our friends in Du-Canada ! Aaaaaa ! :tu:

• Like 2

In a still image from the video, it looks like one small, blue, almost violet light on the left, three large, or merely brighter, white ones across the center, and a smaller red one on the right. Standard aircraft wing lights are red and green, as I recall. I don't notice any white strobe lights, as would also be expected of an ordinary aircraft, either. Of the three steady white lights, the outer two appear rectangular, and the center one round.

Edited by bison

Its not clear that the UFO continued to hover where it could be seen from the baseball park, once the video camera zoomed out. For all we know, it darted off, or just faded from sight; both are commonly described behaviors of UFOs. After looking at the video several times, and still images from it, I think I can discern two parallel horizontal lines across the body of the object.