Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game

UM-Bot

No,. no, it's AIL-E-UNZ and incontrovertible proof of ETH. The space science center story is a plant and is part of the conspiracy to hide their presence. Surely anyone with an ounce of intelligence (but certainly no more than that) can see that!

Well, Aliens and baseball games - people think it's nukes but it's baseball they want!!

Good to see ya mate :D

I've had a dream that's haunted me for years--of a space ship slowly descending down into a stadium while watching a football game. :w00t:

http://www.spacecent...<br /><br />Here is the official claim to their involvement..

That explains it.

Could they recreate the hoax? It looks like a large spacecraft with red/port and green/starboard navigation lights.

The small dome also looks suspicious.

Maybe this hoax explanation is a hoax?

The video now has 200,000 hits. I hope the spacecraft shows up again and comes just a little closer.

I've had a dream that's haunted me for years--of a space ship slowly descending down into a stadium while watching a football game. :w00t:

Like this one did?

Like this one did?

Most good Ufologists are happy to accept that 90% (or possibly more) of sightings are misidentifications or hoaxes. The interesting ones are the remaining 10% .

• Like 1

and the hoax was all to promote a new planetarium, and heres the 'other' promo

Planetarium - New and Improved

and the hoax was all to promote a new planetarium, and heres the 'other' promo

Planetarium - New and Improved

[media=]

[/media]

That is a great video. They sure woke up everybody at the baseball game.

Can they do it again? It should be easy. Right?

• Like 1

One of the most spectacular things anyone could witness in their lifetime and the camera zooms in on it for all of two seconds. WTF!!!! I am not convinced.

Well, Aliens and baseball games - people think it's nukes but it's baseball they want!!

Good to see ya mate :D

I remember an X-Files episode where there was a shape-shifting alien who wanted to play baseball so he hung around in human form and wound up playing baseball for a number of years. :-)

One of the most spectacular things anyone could witness in their lifetime and the camera zooms in on it for all of two seconds. WTF!!!! I am not convinced.

I think the people of Belgium witnessed something very similar in 1990. Timothy Good talked about it in most of his books.

He even included a very clear sketch!

See: Need To Know

I think the people of Belgium witnessed something very similar in 1990. Timothy Good talked about it in most of his books.

He even included a very clear sketch!

See: Need To Know

did you mean this one?

1e0bb3366d36.jpg

If so it was a hoax, and a guy confessed years later

http://uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/thread/2385/breaking-news-belgium-triangle-hoax?page=1

Hey! That looks like the one seen at the baseball game!

See the 3 lights on the bottom? Now go to the video and click pause.

That's it!

I see 4 lights.... and if you read the thread, the OP vid has been debunked as a viral advertisement

I see 4 lights.... and if you read the thread, the OP vid has been debunked as a viral advertisement

The light in the middle does not have to be on. That's the impulse drive.

The viral advertisement is a reasonable explanation but i don't buy it.

It was an MJ-12 Triangle Starship coming in off the coast for an airshow at the ballgame. - Disclosure Lite - Get it?

The light in the middle does not have to be on. That's the impulse drive.

The viral advertisement is a reasonable explanation but i don't buy it.

I dont care what you 'buy'...the facts are the facts. It was a hoax, designed to advertise the new space centre

quote:

"Turns out it was not all in people’s imaginations, but a sneaky marketing move by the H.R. MacMillan Space Centre — designed to attract attention to the new and improved centre.

The UFO, which is actually a drone designed to resemble the shape of the space centre — has been sighted around Vancouver since August 27 and was spotted in Deep Cove, Jericho Beach, Burrard Street Bridge and downtown Vancouver. But, the recent sightings at Nat Bailey stadium is what made it go viral.

Read the news and watch the vid of the 'model' ufo

http://globalnews.ca/news/831782/watch-ufo-sighting-over-nat-bailey-stadium-was-a-hoax-staged-by-the-h-r-macmillan-space-centre/

• Like 2

I dont care what you 'buy'...the facts are the facts. It was a hoax, designed to advertise the new space centre

quote:

"Turns out it was not all in people’s imaginations, but a sneaky marketing move by the H.R. MacMillan Space Centre — designed to attract attention to the new and improved centre.

The UFO, which is actually a drone designed to resemble the shape of the space centre — has been sighted around Vancouver since August 27 and was spotted in Deep Cove, Jericho Beach, Burrard Street Bridge and downtown Vancouver. But, the recent sightings at Nat Bailey stadium is what made it go viral.

Read the news and watch the vid of the 'model' ufo

http://globalnews.ca...n-space-centre/

Sounds great. IF it was a hoax, then do it again.

I predict that they never will.

Did they use a balloon? Where is it now ??????

BTW, it was great getting a front shot of the starship. Now it see the dome on top! Just click -pause- at the right time. See it?

come ooooon! A Balloon? Seriously? Does your mail also still get picked up by horse and carriage?

• Like 1

come ooooon! A Balloon? Seriously? Does your mail also still get picked up by horse and carriage?

That parrot drone looks kinda small compared to the large starship in the video.

That suggestion doesn't pass the laugh test.

I think you need to learn to click the pause button at the right time. See the port and stbd navigational lights?

This snowbird would look outstanding if they landed it in the middle of the baseball field. What is that dome on top ???

i saw the video my friend....and with all of the above said plus someone actually admitting to pull it off as a publicity stunt,

i do not need to go back on the old "it's an alien spacecraft" - road....

• Like 1

i saw the video my friend....and with all of the above said plus someone actually admitting to pull it off as a publicity stunt,

i do not need to go back on the old "it's an alien spacecraft" - road....

Publicity Stunt = Cover Story

IF it is a stunt, then do it again. What's the problem?

They caught a great freeze frame at the Vancouver Newspaper. I can see the dome on top very clearly!

Wow! Cover story isn't working. I see 517,487 views of white starship near baseball game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24GPBE5veOE

Edited by CyberKen

Sounds great. IF it was a hoax, then do it again.

I predict that they never will.

BTW, it was great getting a front shot of the starship. Now it see the dome on top! Just click -pause- at the right time. See it?

the hoax was carried out in a number of places apart from the stadium. I gave you the link with all the info, didn't you read it? Also on that link is a vid, if you watch it, they show the craft they made...for the hoax/vids etc

Boy you'll get on just fine with zoser, he doesn't read either

Macmillan Space Centre is ufo shaped, in the other vid they made, you see the space centre get replaced by one from outer space, then the current one zooms off into space, meaning...."Its a new fangled centre' that needs promotion. If you fail to believe it now, I wont waste another second on you.

• Like 1

the hoax was carried out in a number of places apart from the stadium. I gave you the link with all the info, didn't you read it? Also on that link is a vid, if you watch it, they show the craft they made...for the hoax/vids etc

Boy you'll get on just fine with zoser, he doesn't read either

Macmillan Space Centre is ufo shaped, in the other vid they made, you see the space centre get replaced by one from outer space, then the current one zooms off into space, meaning...."Its a new fangled centre' that needs promotion. If you fail to believe it now, I wont waste another second on you.

Yeah, i know. It's a great cover story. On a scale from 1 to 10, i would give it a 5.

The problem is that the video is just too compelling. 517,487 views!

BTW, i think i figured out what the dome on top is!!!