Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Women Selling Their Positive Pregnancy Tests

Keel M.

:o Wow. Women can be b****es! LOL

We're not sure whether to be shocked, disturbed or both; you can decide. At-home pregnancy tests are at the heart of a budding black market trade. Craigslist ads offering and requesting positive pregnancy tests are popping up all over the country, from Las Vegas to Chicago, Dallas, and New York City, for approximately $20 a pop.

The demand, according to ads, is fueled by women willing to go to any length to get revenge on an ex, trigger a proposal, or "prank" friends and family. Pregnant women are cashing in, offering positive pregnancy tests and even bottles of their urine to facilitate a more realistic effect. Take this ad for example:

"I am pregnant and am willing to take a pregnancy test for you that will be positive. Use it however you like no questions no judgments. I will take test right before you pick up. I will also be willing to bottle my urine if you need to seal the deal that way."

Full story

OMG, these women are taking the pee!

Wow, crazy stuff. I guess women have lied about being pregnant for many years to try and trap a bloke in to marrying them, and then saying they have a miscarriage. Guess this is just another way of doing it!

Any guys out there who think their partner might not be telling the truth, tell them excitedly that you really want to see the magic of that second line appearing and offer to go buy another test!!

Lots of crazies in this world!!

• Like 1

I guess its better than poking a hole in a condom but not much. If someone doesn't love you they aren't worth the time and trouble to trap them into marriage. You would be better off with someone that does.

• Like 1

I guess its better than poking a hole in a condom but not much. If someone doesn't love you they aren't worth the time and trouble to trap them into marriage. You would be better off with someone that does.

True, but how many people are looking for love, but settle for 'security'?

Money makes the world go 'round (unfortunately) and that is what most people will settle for, because it is what our govts (and our societies) have made us believe is the most important thing.

Edited by Leonardo