Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

25 Quotes About The Coming War With Syria

Big Bad Voodoo

Ron Paul: "The danger of escalation with Russia is very high"

http://theeconomicco...ican-should-see

His points are well taken except that he overlooks the fact that the US is already at war with Shia AND Sunni Islam. And he's right, it isn't going to end well. But said ending is going to be unbelievably bloody for everyone - not just the US. Russia is NOT going to attack the US over this. They are still rational, unlike the Islamic factions.

His points are well taken except that he overlooks the fact that the US is already at war with Shia AND Sunni Islam. And he's right, it isn't going to end well. But said ending is going to be unbelievably bloody for everyone - not just the US. Russia is NOT going to attack the US over this. They are still rational, unlike the Islamic factions.

If not now eventually they will defened.

Big Bad Voodoo

Well, It seems if President Obama goes it alone without congressional approval, he can be impeached. There is no imminent danger to the United States.

If we attack Syria, we will be helping Al Queda, and all the other group of rebels, we don't want to see in power.

Obama and Kerry say our credibility is on the line. They are starting to sound like Bush and Cheney. So, whoever makes an argument against a strike,

if they are dead set on it, they are going to do it anyway. Just like Bush did with Iraq. He couldn't convince the U.N, or any nation other than the U.K, to invade

Iraq, but he went anyway.

Assad has said Israel will burn if we attack. There is a real threat of escalation beyond that if he does counter attack Israel. I guess Israel is seen as the west

foothold in the middle east.

Of course these are the things we have been saying all along, before Ron Paul said a word.

• Like 1

Well, It seems if President Obama goes it alone without congressional approval, he can be impeached. There is no imminent danger to the United States.

If we attack Syria, we will be helping Al Queda, and all the other group of rebels, we don't want to see in power.

Obama and Kerry say our credibility is on the line. They are starting to sound like Bush and Cheney. So, whoever makes an argument against a strike,

if they are dead set on it, they are going to do it anyway. Just like Bush did with Iraq. He couldn't convince the U.N, or any nation other than the U.K, to invade

Iraq, but he went anyway.

Assad has said Israel will burn if we attack. There is a real threat of escalation beyond that if he does counter attack Israel. I guess Israel is seen as the west

foothold in the middle east.

Of course these are the things we have been saying all along, before Ron Paul said a word.

Assad has no reason to respect Obama. He has had PROOF Israel will kick his teeth in - even target him personally - if he strikes them. He is a survivor and will not act foolishly at this point. It will be interesting to see if Iran is bold enough to give Israel an excuse to launch a long awaited party for Natanz and Fordow. Never underestimate the boldness of the IDF.

Launching a chemical attack on his own people wasn't acting foolishly after surviving for all those years? Launching a chem attack after it's becoming clear he's winning the war? When it's the one thing Obama drew his red line about?

Let's await the inspection report from the UN to find out what really happened. I know, I know the Congress has to act now. Those missiles have a political expiration date where Obama can't fire them anymore so what is Congress waiting for? Get the bureaucratic business out of the way first, launch the attacks, the UN will say what they're going to say anyway and we'll marginalize them repeatedly for it if not ignore them altogether. We'll also make up fabulous tall tales, like how Assad wouldn't let the inspectors in. It's 2003 reincarnate.

• Like 2

How is he winning the war after over 2 years? just because one says someone is winning something does not mean they are winning. It is a morale boosting phrase

• Like 1

How is he winning the war after over 2 years? just because one says someone is winning something does not mean they are winning. It is a morale boosting phrase

With military victories and the battle for hearts and minds of the Syrian people according to data collected this year.

• Like 1

With military victories and the battle for hearts and minds of the Syrian people according to data collected this year.

hahahaha this year ???

shall i count how many tanks govenment lost this year ?

or shall i mention how many aircraft they lost ?

or you want me to mention how many airport fallen this year ?

how about how many military base got freed by rebels ?

or rebels taking control of anti-aircraft weapon storage few months back with thousands of anti-aircraft missiles

army of government defecting every day .. last week only 150 defected

and WITHIN damascus city ..not countryside

the kaboon .. an area the government could not invade since a year nearly !

barzah .. also area within captial city could not invade it since a year also !

what kinda of government victories are those ?

their only victory was in Qusair in homes .. and khalidia in homs .. coz homs is under siege from hezboallah murderers from lebanon

and that's it

I agree completely with this.

So you believe that Putin would risk nuclear war over Syria? Why do you believe he is that interested in the country and it's future? And if you do believe he is that dedicated do you think he is rolling the dice because he thinks Obama can be had?

So you believe that Putin would risk nuclear war over Syria? Why do you believe he is that interested in the country and it's future? And if you do believe he is that dedicated do you think he is rolling the dice because he thinks Obama can be had?

So you point your attention towards Putin and his possible reaction as if you are willing to blame him for a possible holocaust but you disregard completely the mischievous and deceitful acts of the Obama Administration, highlighted in the article.

Stop looking elsewhere for someone to blame, many Americans have become accustomed to the deceitful activity of their politicians (which have an impact on a world scale) and can see straight through the lies. Why not you? Wake up AT.

• Like 1

So you point your attention towards Putin and his possible reaction as if you are willing to blame him for a possible holocaust but you disregard completely the mischievous and deceitful acts of the Obama Administration, highlighted in the article.

Stop looking elsewhere for someone to blame, many Americans have become accustomed to the deceitful activity of their politicians (which have an impact on a world scale) and can see straight through the lies. Why not you? Wake up AT.

I do no such thing. Putin is an enemy of this country and of the west in general. But he is doing nothing more than taking advantage of an idiot we have for a president. I asked a simple question and you seem more interested in making it about ME than the topic.

The article isn't about Russia or Putin, it's about the behavior of the Obama Administration and what every American should be aware of. Indications from polls show that Americans DO NOT believe in getting involved in a conflict in Syria or risk one with Russia. Therefore, the majority have shown they aren't prepared to gulp down any deceitful porky thrown at them and aren't as stupid as their leaders think they are. Obviously there are the exceptions.....

• Like 1

I do no such thing. Putin is an enemy of this country and of the west in general. But he is doing nothing more than taking advantage of an idiot we have for a president. I asked a simple question and you seem more interested in making it about ME than the topic.

Evidence please.

Edited by Kaa-Tzik

I believe the possibility exists that the "chemical attacks" were actually a false flag operation committed by the rebels to bring the US into the conflict against Assad thereby aiding them in their "struggle"

Great idea obama, lets set up Al-queda or jhihadists or the muslim brotherhood(again) as the government of a country right in the middle of all the middle east s#%t

And its laughable that we are calling them rebels and not terrorists, that in any other light they are.

Hey McCain, next time you go to visit your islamic terrorist buddies, do us all a favor and don't come back.

• Like 1

Nonsense. Putin is no more "an enemy of America", than Obama is "an enemy of Russia". Both do what they do for what they perceive to be in their own best interest - that is all. All this "enemy" claptrap is simply the programming the US State implants into the majority of it's citizens.

Call Putin selfish, dictatorial, narcissitic, etc and I would agree. But Putin (like any so-called 'world-leader') is only the 'enemy' of those who want to make him their enemy.

• Like 3

Nonsense. Putin is no more "an enemy of America", than Obama is "an enemy of Russia". Both do what they do for what they perceive to be in their own best interest - that is all. All this "enemy" claptrap is simply the programming the US State implants into the majority of it's citizens.

Call Putin selfish, dictatorial, narcissitic, etc and I would agree. But Putin (like any so-called 'world-leader') is only the 'enemy' of those who want to make him their enemy.

It's called an OPINION Leonardo - guess what - we are ALL entitled to them. We will see soon enough who is right or wrong in their observations of this man - though I seriously doubt you will admit any error at any

It's called an OPINION Leonardo - guess what - we are ALL entitled to them. We will see soon enough who is right or wrong in their observations of this man - though I seriously doubt you will admit any error at any

Then stop putting across your opinions as if they are statements of fact and behaving as if only you have the "truth". I think your knowledge of Putin and what he thinks is very limited indeed. Perhaps, as you are such a cheer leader for Israel, you could tell us what Russian Jews think of Putin.

• Like 1

The article isn't about Russia or Putin, it's about the behavior of the Obama Administration and what every American should be aware of. Indications from polls show that Americans DO NOT believe in getting involved in a conflict in Syria or risk one with Russia. Therefore, the majority have shown they aren't prepared to gulp down any deceitful porky thrown at them and aren't as stupid as their leaders think they are. Obviously there are the exceptions.....

Again with the insults. If you believe Putin to be truly interested in the welfare of the west then I commend you to whatever you hold dear -I'm all full up with crazy and not buyin' as Jack Nicholson once said... Edited by and then

Then stop putting across your opinions as if they are statements of fact and behaving as if only you have the "truth". I think your knowledge of Putin and what he thinks is very limited indeed. Perhaps, as you are such a cheer leader for Israel, you could tell us what Russian Jews think of Putin.

Words like "as if" and "behaving" denote opinions of your own Raccoon. You are making assumptions and I owe no obligation to filter my speech to meet your expectations.

Words like "as if" and "behaving" denote opinions of your own Raccoon. You are making assumptions and I owe no obligation to filter my speech to meet your expectations.

You seem to have mistaken me for somebody who gives a damn about threats from the like of you, and you also seem to have mistaken yourself for somebody who has anything worthwhile to say. You may think post counts and time served here give you some importance, I and others don't give a rats .... about you or your venomous minority opinions.

Edited by Kaa-Tzik
  • Like 1

You seem to have mistaken me for somebody who gives a damn about threats from the like of you, and you also seem to have mistaken yourself for somebody who has anything worthwhile to say. You may think post counts and time served here give you some importance, I and others don't give a rats .... about you or your venomous minority opinions.

Everyone here has the same object and there is no "seniority" as such. And my "venomous opinions" seem to be appreciated by a few. Stick around and try not to get your feelings hurt :)

Everyone here has the same object and there is no "seniority" as such. And my "venomous opinions" seem to be appreciated by a few. Stick around and try not to get your feelings hurt :)

I think you meant to say that your venomous opinions seem to be appreciated by few. And that is shown in the likes I get for my posts and the lack of likesfor yours. But I don't see this as a childish competition, and am more interested in pointing out lies, propaganda hate speech and in some cases libel when I see it.

Found out what Russian Jews think of Putin yet? surely they must hate him, surely......

Edited by Kaa-Tzik
  • Like 1

I think you meant to say that your venomous opinions seem to be appreciated by few. And that is shown in the likes I get for my posts and the lack of likesfor yours. But I don't see this as a childish competition, and am more interested in pointing out lies, propaganda hate speech and in some cases libel when I see it.

Found out what Russian Jews think of Putin yet? surely they must hate him, surely......

Rather a nasty little Raccoon aren't ya? :w00t: One man's hate speech is another man's truths. Never assume your opinion is anything more than that and you'll get on fine here. Ta....