Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia warns of nuclear disaster if Syria is

Big Bad Voodoo

It's very scary and well, I think The Bible mentions something about Damascus being destroyed. I hope it doesn't happen, but nobody wants to play nice. Too bad we've got a lot of crazies in power.

It's very scary and well, I think The Bible mentions something about Damascus being destroyed. I hope it doesn't happen, but nobody wants to play nice. Too bad we've got a lot of crazies in power.

Isaiah 17 - also called "the burden of damascus" Damascus is to be utterly left in a ruinous heap -OVERNIGHT - and will be left uninhabitable by humans. Of course it hasn't happened yet but if there ever was a time that seemed likely - this is it.

I seriously doubt that there would be an intentional, or even "accidental", strike on that facility.

Too far removed from the strike targets in question, that's for sure. And no reason anyway.

I see it as Russian propaganda to scare people.

Even still, this whole dang thing is a mess.

Likely a strike will cause a VERY wide-spread regional war, eventually turning into international involvement, AKA WW3.

I don't know, I just hate this whole damn thing.

• Like 2

Isaiah 17 - also called "the burden of damascus" Damascus is to be utterly left in a ruinous heap -OVERNIGHT - and will be left uninhabitable by humans. Of course it hasn't happened yet but if there ever was a time that seemed likely - this is it.

You lil war mongorer

Who won ww2... whatvwas the result of ww2?

UK, USA, China, Russia, France, Brazil...

Big Bad Voodoo

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

Two thibgs happened.. the UN was formed and Israel was created.

Yes but to claim that Russia created Israel I thought you have some evidence that specificly Russia created it.

To me is obscure. Because during 6 day war and onwards we know Russia supported Egypt and Syria.

Big Bad Voodoo

You lil war mongorer

To reject something without investigating it is the very definition of laziness or bias. Even if Damascus was destroyed by a nuke next week, you (and to be fair -MOST) would STILL refuse to acknowledge the prophetic aspect of it. But that refusal doesn't make God's word any less real OR inaccurate. If that makes me a war monger then I accept the title.
  • Like 1

It's not prophetic if you go out of your way to make it happen.

That's an interesting point but why exactly does it invalidate it? Are there rules of what constitutes prophetic fulfilment or is this just your opinion? And if this IS the case then why hasn't it happened before now? Up til now mankind has had to take it on faith. If it actually happens then I think it would be foolish and a bit insincere to reject it for such a reason - just my 2p

That's an interesting point but why exactly does it invalidate it? Are there rules of what constitutes prophetic fulfilment or is this just your opinion? And if this IS the case then why hasn't it happened before now? Up til now mankind has had to take it on faith. If it actually happens then I think it would be foolish and a bit insincere to reject it for such a reason - just my 2p

The rules of prophetic fulfillment consist of one rule - it's complete and total BS. When you start playing politics with it, and you always do, it becomes a multi-layered BS mixed with politics and religion that has no foundation in reality.

• Like 2

I seriously doubt that there would be an intentional, or even "accidental", strike on that facility.

Too far removed from the strike targets in question, that's for sure. And no reason anyway.

I see it as Russian propaganda to scare people.

Even still, this whole dang thing is a mess.

Likely a strike will cause a VERY wide-spread regional war, eventually turning into international involvement, AKA WW3.

I don't know, I just hate this whole damn thing.

Too far from what strike targets "for sure"? What do you know? Nothing.

Personally if I wanted to make sure my **** didnt get bombed by the U.S then I would move it to somewhere that they Wouldent bomb.

The rules of prophetic fulfillment consist of one rule - it's complete and total BS. When you start playing politics with it, and you always do, it becomes a multi-layered BS mixed with politics and religion that has no foundation in reality.

So the fact that Yam doesn't believe in prophecy is the last word on the subject, eh? What arrogance you display.
  • Like 1

The POST heading says "Russia warns of Nuclear disaster etc", ok so why do people start bringing religeon and prophesies into the thread ?, The U.S. wont use Nukes if they do go ahead and hit Syria,the Ruskies wont use them either,so who are we debating is going to use Nukes ? From the pictures I've seen Damascus is allready a heap of rubble,due to Assads rag-tag army and guerillas running around blasting everything.The horrible thing is that Syrians are killing Syrians and should get around a PEACE table and sort things out in a civilised manner.At the moment both sides are losers,and its the wives and kids who are suffering.

• Like 2

I`m not one for prophesies of the Bible to be true, but if there are Jesus`s could be , since he appeared to see the future. When you see this abomination of desolation standing in a holy place run into the hills of Judea,or no flesh shall be saved. Could it be if the US hits Syria, Iran would hit Isreal.What about the redline on Iran`s nukes?

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

I`m not one for prophesies of the Bible to be true, but if there are Jesus`s could be , since he appeared to see the future. When you see this abomination of desolation standing in a holy place run into the hills of Judea,or no flesh shall be saved. Could it be if the US hits Syria, Iran would hit Isreal.What about the redline on Iran`s nukes?

I think that 'redline' regarding Iran's nukes has faded to pink. I don't think anyone is gonna touch that one anytime soon.

( Normally I would put a disclaimer here stating that this is my opinion; however, it seems even that isn't safe from ridicule this days.)

Kind Regards

The POST heading says "Russia warns of Nuclear disaster etc", ok so why do people start bringing religeon and prophesies into the thread ?, The U.S. wont use Nukes if they do go ahead and hit Syria,the Ruskies wont use them either,so who are we debating is going to use Nukes ? From the pictures I've seen Damascus is allready a heap of rubble,due to Assads rag-tag army and guerillas running around blasting everything.The horrible thing is that Syrians are killing Syrians and should get around a PEACE table and sort things out in a civilised manner.At the moment both sides are losers,and its the wives and kids who are suffering.

No the thread is about a nuclear facility near Damascus

• Like 1