Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia warns of nuclear disaster if Syria is

Big Bad Voodoo

No the thread is about a nuclear facility near Damascus

Has anyone even heard of this facility before? I was unaware of it and follow the region pretty closely. It must not be very large, probably for research alone. But any radiation source that leaks would be an environmental disaster so I'm sure it would be the safest place around if bombs do start falling.

So the fact that Yam doesn't believe in prophecy is the last word on the subject, eh? What arrogance you display.

Confidence. Confidence your interpretation of prophecy, and God for that matter, isn't the Gospel, and your insensitivity to violence is what's really arrogant.

Has anyone even heard of this facility before? I was unaware of it and follow the region pretty closely. It must not be very large, probably for research alone. But any radiation source that leaks would be an environmental disaster so I'm sure it would be the safest place around if bombs do start falling.

I have not but it does seem more reaserch than developing a weapon.

which brings to the attention of this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Orchard

No the thread is about a nuclear facility near Damascus

Tks for the enlightenment.In other words a disaster could happen,if one or the other radicals decides to go ape s*** and blow the place up,and it could end up like Chernobyl.

they got nuclear ? ohh damn what now ?

they're going to try to defeat the Revolution with nuclears ? :D

i doubt they could defeat our freedom EVEN with nuclear weapons :D

I have not but it does seem more reaserch than developing a weapon.

which brings to the attention of this

http://en.wikipedia....eration_Orchard

That raid seems to indicate that Assad knew it was best to lick his wounds and move on. I actually admire whoever made the decision.

[media=]

[/media]

the war has been going on for 2 years....why post this now???? why now? thousands of died

glad to see in video that the basic point it does not focus on morals " in their own words "

says alot about the people who made that video

Freedom For Syria

Edited by Knight Of Shadows

[media=]

[/media]

Maybe we should give up all weapons and live in peace. No, wait, what if someone like Assad became the ruler?

Assad cant even rule his own country.Doubt he will rule much of anything in the very near future.As far as giving up weapons,well thats impossible now.That ship sailed long ago.Really there was never any good that ever came from war,or large scale weapons.(Nukes) Back in the day if someone needed to settle a problem,they met at high noon...two guys,two guns...one winner,one loser.Lot less problems back then.