Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Police seize 'cursed' coconut

Still Waters

Police summoned a white magic practitioner to evaluate a young coconut believed to have been cursed by a black magic spell, after it was found near the Guraidhoo Island presidential election polling station in Kaafu Atoll.

http://minivannews.c...d-coconut-64483

• Like 3

If they believe that a white magic practitioner can take any or all curses off a coconut, then bless their hearts, they should be availed of that service. Nowadays, I am not about to laugh at such beliefs, considering the crazy world we live in.

• Like 2

Oh dear! Evil coconuts indeed,surely by now they know it's grapefruit,that's the real dark side of fruit

• Like 1

This is a very strange "modern" world we live in.

• Like 3

Now that I think about it, there are an awwwwful lot of suspicious coconuts around here... an awwwful lot.

AO_Coconut2-300x278.pngshifty-eyes-meme-i6.jpg

Edited by Lava_Lady
  • Like 2

2010-08-20.jpg

""Falling coconuts kill 150 people worldwide each year, 15 times the number of fatalities attributable to sharks," said George Burgess, Director of the University of Florida's International Shark Attack File and a noted shark researcher." (http://www.unisci.co...022/0523024.htm)

:unsure2:

I knew it....

• Like 2

I knew it....

Ain't that something?! Someone should start a campaign about how important it is to wear a hard hat around a coconut tree! 'A hard hat can save your life!' or (get ready for it) 'A hard hat can save your nuts.' (nuts, smarts, brain, head).

:clap:

• Like 1

Ain't that something?! Someone should start a campaign about how important it is to wear a hard hat around a coconut tree! 'A hard hat can save your life!' or (get ready for it) 'A hard hat can save your nuts.' (nuts, smarts, brain, head).

Hahaha! Ya nut!

• Like 1

So, the curse manifests itself when someone gets nailed by a falling coconut. I guess that would make it a "self fulfallling prophecy."

• Like 2

So, the curse manifests itself when someone gets nailed by a falling coconut. I guess that would make it a "self fulfallling prophecy."

Haha! Or how about a self fulnutty prophecy!!! haha. Gods, words are just amazingly awesome!

• Like 1

If my understanding of witch craft from my ex is still good. I beleive the way to deal w/ this would be

You put a lime, in the coconut

you shake them all up

you put the lime in the coconut, you mix them all together

you put the lime in the coconut, and then you feel better

• Like 1

Coconado ?

""Falling coconuts kill 150 people worldwide each year, 15 times the number of fatalities attributable to sharks," said George Burgess, Director of the University of Florida's International Shark Attack File and a noted shark researcher." ( )"

Edited by Scuzzy