Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

10 Unproven Claims for War Against Syria

Big Bad Voodoo

Here are some key questions which President Obama has yet to answer in the call for congressional approval for war against Syria. This article is a call for independent thinking and congressional oversight, which rises above partisan considerations.

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/266-32/19247-focus-top-10-unproven-claims-for-war-against-syria

• Like 1

Claim 1 i think everyone or mostly people agree that chemical weapons were used, and one of the UN inspectors said that there was traces of chemicals.

Remmeber all these questions not only go to USA but to France, UK, Turkey, Israel, Saudi Arabia

Claim 1 i think everyone or mostly people agree that chemical weapons were used, and one of the UN inspectors said that there was traces of chemicals.

Remmeber all these questions not only go to USA but to France, UK, Turkey, Israel, Saudi Arabia

Nice crowd.

You just ignored fact that most EU states were against attack. Plus China, Iran, India, Russia...

Big Bad Voodoo

• Like 1

Nice crowd.

You just ignored fact that most EU states were against attack. Plus China, Iran, India, Russia...

Big Bad Voodoo

err when was Turkey in the EU or Israel? they are not even European.

Great article Voodoo! :tu:

Thanks. I suspected some members would find it interesting.

Big Bad Voodoo

err when was Turkey in the EU or Israel? they are not even European.

Who said they are? Beside that geo. speaking Tukey is and that Israel participate in Eu sport competitions.

Big Bad Voodoo

• Like 1

Big Bad Voodoo

Who said they are? Beside that geo. speaking Tukey is and that Israel participate in Eu sport competitions.

Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

Nobody wants to play Israel esp in the middle east. But most people are against intervention because they don't want to pay for it

Nixon Turkey is USA ally. There are rockets pointed to Russia. Even before Cuba crysis. I dont think that I need to explained Israel connection.

Big Bad Voodoo

Nobody wants to play Israel esp in the middle east. But most people are against intervention because they don't want to pay for it

No because they want evidences.

Big Bad Voodoo

• Like 2

I do agree, some type of chemical was used, but was it Sarin as the US claims? Most of those countries, are waiting until the UN report comes back, before rushing into any judgements, unlike the US. But, anyway, I really wonder if it was Sarin that was used or I heard several military and analysts saying it might have been Chlorine Gas? Appearantly, it's very easy to produce. Need to do some more research on that claim, though. Just what I heard....

Edited by Burt Gummer

I do agree, some type of chemical was used, but was it Sarin as the US claims? Most of those countries, are waiting until the UN report comes back, before rushing into any judgements, unlike the US. But, anyway, I really wonder if it was Sarin that as used or I heard several military and analysts saying it might have been Chlorine Gas? Appearantly, it's very easy to produce. Need to do some more research on that claim, though. Just what I heard....

I wonder is Assad stupid to use chemichal weapon while inspectors are in hotel. Also UK and USA also used(?) chemichal weapon and produce it during history after was banned.

To me its same as Iraqi chmichal weapon. When they came there...it vanished.

Big Bad Voodoo

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo
  • Like 1

I do agree, some type of chemical was used, but was it Sarin as the US claims? Most of those countries, are waiting until the UN report comes back, before rushing into any judgements, unlike the US. But, anyway, I really wonder if it was Sarin that was used or I heard several military and analysts saying it might have been Chlorine Gas? Appearantly, it's very easy to produce. Need to do some more research on that claim, though. Just what I heard....

Chlorine gas?never heard that before

• Like 1

Best part of Syria is that freedom fighters or liver eaters as Russians called them are tied with CIA, al Qaida, Israel and drug lords.

I wonder ...isnt al Qaida bombed Twin towers? Amnesia.

Big Bad Voodoo

• Like 1

Not true. I am against intervention because I am against getting involved in a Civil War and possibly swaying the outcome. This is Syria's war, not ours. They are a sovereign nation and should be allowed to work this out for themselves. "But-but but" I know the rebels have outside help and I know Assad has backing from the outside. I do not care. The USA getting involved does not suddenly make those others things right.

I am not against humanitarian aide to both sides equally but I will not condone tilting the table in favor of one side or the other.

I am tired of being the world's police force. It is time to let the world be the world.

If it goes to sh!t, then so be it. Entropy happens.

The plus side, if we stay out of a war or two, we'll be much better positioned to help the clean up efforts and rebuilding.

• Like 2

In every modern civil war both sides get help from different poles. Look Spanish civil war.

Big Bad Voodoo

Exactly. So why the **** are you siding with Russians?

(I won’t insist on definition, but there’s the revolution in Syria, not a civil war.)

• Like 1

Exactly. So why the **** are you siding with Russians?

(I won’t insist on definition, but there’s the revolution in Syria, not a civil war.)

Because Im against one polar world.

Big Bad Voodoo

so basically they are ONE dumb claim and was not " unproven " as claimed in article

sorry to say that's one dumb article .. not worth the time

it says 10 facts .. but it's all ONE fact about chemcial .. plus never been " unproven "

only in the hearts of those who " wish " it was unproven

like i said .. waste of time and energy to read

• Like 1

so basically they are ONE dumb claim and was not " unproven " as claimed in article

sorry to say that's one dumb article .. not worth the time

it says 10 facts .. but it's all ONE fact about chemcial .. plus never been " unproven "

only in the hearts of those who " wish " it was unproven

like i said .. waste of time and energy to read

Should we rather watch how rebels eat liver and hearts of dead enemies?

Big Bad Voodoo

• Like 1

Should we rather watch how rebels eat liver and hearts of dead enemies?

Big Bad Voodoo

maybe you should rather watch homes being destroyed by scuds and aircraft

by those " innocent " soilders who got their liver and hearts eaten

good riddance ..

• Like 1

maybe you should rather watch homes being destroyed by scuds and aircraft

by those " innocent " soilders who got their liver and hearts eaten

good riddance ..

Sorry I also watched twin towers destroyed by al qaida. Someone have to resist to terrorism. Scud is just tool for elimination of terrorists/rebels/freedom fighters/liver eaters/al Qaida/CIA and Israel soldiers. Whatever you called them.

Big Bad Voodoo

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo
  • Like 2

Because Im against one polar world.

Big Bad Voodoo

:lol: Yeah, Putin will restore the democracy :lol:

• Like 1

:lol: Yeah, Putin will restore the democracy :lol:

Helen you talk about Syria. Im talking about world.

Syria is civil war when we want to play naive. But truth is it is proxy war. Those are not rebels. Those are CIA, Israel, al qaida linked people. Plus drug dealers. Look what every other jouranlist wrote who isnt Anglosaxon or Hebrew.

While most of Europe is neutral or are against attack,... Iran, India, China, Russia also are against attack.

Attack on Syria is attack on Russia and China and Iran. Why? Because Cold war never ended plus this way Israel can breath easily.

Only USA is for attack.

Putin puting veto saves lives.

"Putin puting"...sounds wierd.

Big Bad Voodoo

• Like 1

Helen you talk about Syria. Im talking about world.

Syria is civil war when we want to play naive. But truth is it is proxy war. Those are not rebels. Those are CIA, Israel, al qaida linked people. Plus drug dealers. Look what every other jouranlist wrote who isnt Anglosaxon or Hebrew.

While most of Europe is neutral or are against attack,... Iran, India, China, Russia also are against attack.

Attack on Syria is attack on Russia and China and Iran. Why? Because Cold war never ended plus this way Israel can breath easily.

Only USA is for attack.

Putin puting veto saves lives.

"Putin puting"...sounds wierd.

Big Bad Voodoo

The only one who plays naive about Syria is Russia. Well, not the only one, her dingleberries too.

They support and supply one blatant dictator, traitor of his own nation and war criminal.

They support the exact copy of Milošević, now you explain to me and make it damn convincing why are you supporting the same people and the same mindset that created and supported Milošević?

Edit: Was it CIA in Croatia too? Was our Homeland war work of Israel?

I’m not furious yet because I can’t believe my eyes.

Edited by Helen of Annoy

Best part of Syria is that freedom fighters or liver eaters as Russians called them are tied with CIA, al Qaida, Israel and drug lords.

I wonder ...isnt al Qaida bombed Twin towers? Amnesia.

Big Bad Voodoo

:tu:

Chlorine gas?never heard that before

It's what I heard some military guys and a few analysts say. They said from the footage they had seen, and the way the people appeared as if they has suffocated while they were asleep, and the symptons being suffered by survivors at the hospital, fit with Chlorine gas poisoning not sarin gas. There was also something about a survivor of the attack, who survived because he made a artificial gas mask with a paper cup and cotton balls, and this former military guy said with Sarin, you can't do that and survive, but with chlorine you can. Don't kow if this is true or not, I need to look it up, but that's what I heard.

Edited by Burt Gummer

The only one who plays naive about Syria is Russia. Well, not the only one, her dingleberries too.

They support and supply one blatant dictator, traitor of his own nation and war criminal.

They support the exact copy of Milošević, now you explain to me and make it damn convincing why are you supporting the same people and the same mindset that created and supported Milošević?

I wouldnt compared Milošević with Assad. There is no contest. Only Hitler and Pol Pot were worst.

While against Milošević fought nation with borders, against Assad fight terrorists.

How do you explain big number of Syrian soldiers in Assad army with big morale?

Please...

Big Bad Voodoo

• Like 1