Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What deep thinkers men are

seeder

What deep thinkers men are...

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'. The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'. At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.

Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts." I rest my case.

Time for another beer.

:w00t:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 5

Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Getting kicked in the nuts is equally painful to giving birth. But in order to comprehend giving birth a man would need to be kicked in the nuts for apx 12 hours straight (the length of the average labour).

• Like 2

I think giving birth is more painful, although nowadays that pain is not necessary. The difference is that giving birth produces a baby, and this causes the woman to forget her pain except intellectually.

A man getting kicked in the nuts experiences something other than pain -- at least I felt something worse and distinctly different, but if you haven't experienced it, it can only be said to be most unpleasant. There is also a humiliation in being rendered helpless so easily. Since this can also be counterproductive to having babies, there is no reason on earth for a man to want a repeat.

• Like 1

I think giving birth is more painful, although nowadays that pain is not necessary. The difference is that giving birth produces a baby, and this causes the woman to forget her pain except intellectually.

A man getting kicked in the nuts experiences something other than pain -- at least I felt something worse and distinctly different, but if you haven't experienced it, it can only be said to be most unpleasant. There is also a humiliation in being rendered helpless so easily. Since this can also be counterproductive to having babies, there is no reason on earth for a man to want a repeat.

:lol: pls remember it was a joke!

However, when my missus was pregnant with our first, and me being a big guy and her being just 5'2, well she asked my big sister what it felt like to have a baby (my sis had two)....so my sister very eloquently put it this way.

She said..." Put your fingers in the corner of your mouth/lips... and pull as hard as you can till it hurts"... which we both did of course... and then when our lips were stretched wide and it hurt...she then said, "now pull your lips back over you head"

yeh ok I get the picture!

• Like 1

Haha, that's too funny. :tsu:

Have any of you seen any of those videos of men experiencing simulated childbirth?

I'm not sure how to post videos so here is a link:

[media=]

[/media]

Edit: I guess posting a link makes the video show up. You learn something new everyday! lol

Edited by littlewallflower
  • Like 2

Getting kicked in the nuts is equally painful to giving birth. But in order to comprehend giving birth a man would need to be kicked in the nuts for apx 12 hours straight (the length of the average labour).

You beat me to it, Lilly. :D

I once wore a "make me a sandwich" shirt to a teegen and sara concert.....its nice to know I now know the pain of childbirth.

• Like 1