Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Teen exorcists say Harry Potter has corrupted

Still Waters

No, it's not the plot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer - this wholesome trio are actually professional exorcists, and have come to London with a suitcase full of Bibles and Holy Water, intent on banishing the Capital's dark forces.

Brynne Larson, 18, and sisters Tess and Savannah Scherkenback, aged 18 and 21, are determined to rescue London's youngsters from evil spirits, which they say they are inviting to possess them by reciting the spells in the Harry Potter books.

http://www.dailymail...t-activity.html

Oh...those three Bible thumping "exorcists".

Seen them before. Not impressed.

• Like 1

Regarding their teacher Reverand Bob Larson:

Though Bob says he is guided by God and has cast out more than 15,000 demons, sceptics claim he is preying on the vulnerable in a bid to sell his books, DVDs and 'crosses of deliverance' - a tool of the trade.

There's also the question of donations. While attendance at the exorcism meetings is free, the cleric requests a £200 contribution for private sessions.

Follow the money - they sell their own ever so special "crosses of deliverence" and charge for private sessions to boot. He has no moral standards in using his own daughter and two other girls to put a pretty and welcoming face on his farce of a "exorcism" service.

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 1

I was big into Harry Potter back when I was a kid, no demons possessed me LOL

• Like 2

No, of course not - I can tell by your avatar pic and chosen title that you are completely sane :lol:

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 2

Kid??? :lol: One of the family channels is showing all of them today and it'll be the third or fourth time I've seen them. I won't actually be sitting down watching it, because I have too much to do, but I'll grab a few minutes here and there.

• Like 3

People who think evil comes from entertainment make me want to swear a lot.

Stupid humans are stupid.

• Like 4

Bah, I have read all the books, some more then once, plus I promote/sell the books to school children!

I am still waiting to be possessed.. hrmm, i just recently on netflix saw this funny movie called haunted house, there were a few scenes in the show where i could not stop laughing, specially the one where the girl says 'you got alter boyed!'

OMG my son and i almost fell down laughing, we had to pause the movie.

Anyways, if I do get possessed, that is the demon i want.. cuz the girl got like a three hour love fest from that demon!

I tried using the spell

"Avada Kedarva" to kill a poster on here. Didn't work, he is still posting. :td:

• Like 2

Best thing to do is to ignore idiots like them. The more riled up people insist on getting over a bunch of bible-blinded, goodie-two-shoes, the more fuel is given to them.

These "exorcists" cannot influence anything or anyone unless you give them the power to think they can.

Send these "kids" home and tell them that if they come again causing trouble, they'll be treated like any other hoodlum. Problem solved.

• Like 2

I tried using the spell

"Avada Kedarva" to kill a poster on here. Didn't work, he is still posting. :td:

Sorry, but it'll take more than a simple spell to get rid of me. :devil:

• Like 2

Am I allowed to object to these three being described as "wholesome"?

That projects an image they are somehow "right" in what they do, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Since nut bars are wholesome, how about we call them a "trio of nutbars" instead?

• Like 3

No, of course not - I can tell by your avatar pic and chosen title that you are completely sane :lol:

LOL if anything LIFE made me who I am today edit to add Iv been changing my avatar a LOT lately

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x
  • Like 1

LOL if anything LIFE made me who I am today edit to add Iv been changing my avatar a LOT lately

Well, I think the current avatar and the quote is entertaining and light hearted - made me smile when I looked at it and read your post. I didn't take it seriously and don't believe one has anything to do with the other but it just looked funny to me at the time. Read what your wrote and then look at your pic and title in that order and you'll see what I mean. :lol:

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 1

Well, I think the current avatar and the quote is entertaining and light hearted - made me smile when I looked at it and read your post. I didn't take it seriously and don't believe one has anything to do with the other but it just looked funny to me at the time. Read what your wrote and then look at your pic and title in that order and you'll see what I mean. :lol:

The avatar is actually from an anime called Soul Eater, its not as dark as it sounds, its pretty funny, anyway the avatar is of the character named Free, hes an immortal werewolf :w00t: , hes really cocky to lol. The reason for the name is because I use to have nightmares about the grim reaper killing me. Im actually a pretty nice guy once you get to know me :tu:

• Like 1