Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] 9/11 and operation Gladio

Big Bad Voodoo

'Bigger than Watergate': US 'regular' meetings with Al-Qaeda's leader; documented White House 'false flag terrorism' moving people 'like sheep'; the father of Twin Towers victim tell us why he backs this month's 9/11 campaign on Times Square and around the world; & the protests calendar for September.

http://rt.com/shows/the-truthseeker/operation-gladio-usa-terrorism-565/

• Like 4

One website say Israel

One say USA

One say the planes were rockets

one say the planes where drones

One say everything was fake

anyway how did the Russians know, where they behind it?

• Like 3

One website say Israel

One say USA

Belive it or not they have intelligence service also. Even you might find them without intelligence. To me its interesting that in these moments we have this article.

Big Bad Voodoo

• Like 1

Looks like the true heirs of the Pravda at their best again...

Don't know why they keep warming up this conspiracy theory time after time again, maybe it is because if you sling mud frequently enough some will even stick on Teflon....

• Like 1

'Bigger than Watergate': US 'regular' meetings with Al-Qaeda's leader; documented White House 'false flag terrorism' moving people 'like sheep'; the father of Twin Towers victim tell us why he backs this month's 9/11 campaign on Times Square and around the world; & the protests calendar for September.

http://rt.com/shows/...-terrorism-565/

Thanks for posting this! :tu:

I really felt bad for that dad, who lost his son at the World Trade Center. And then when he starts asking questions, because the autopsy results say his son died in an explosion, and Maddow goes off on him calling him a crazy conspiracy theorist and his thinking is ridiculous and dangerous..... :no:

Someone needs to put some duct tape over that stupid cow's mouth! Oh, I can't stand that woman! Oh, well, let her spew her vile cr@p her ratings are in the toilet, and she will be off the air soon....That's what happens when you constantly lie all the time though. Sorry, about the rant, I just really do not like that woman....

Edited by Burt Gummer
  • Like 2

Wait, I thought it was Mossad and the Jews that did it.

And why the leakage from the Conspiracy section?

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 2

Russia is feeling all full of itself right now.

They told the administration to get bent over Snowden. They have stood their ground defending Assad and now they just might have brokered an agreement with Syria and the Chemical weapons that the USA didn't seem to even bother trying...diplomacy...go figure.

They're just feeling their Wheaties at the moment and what a perfect time to talk some trash. "We kept the peace when the USA wanted to pick a fight"...and yes, it does kinda make us look bad and make them look good.

I'm not a 9-11 conspiracy theorist...I have heard the talk and seen most of the "evidence" and I am not convinced...I gave it a fair look...

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it"...Aristotle

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 2

http://rt.com/shows/...-terrorism-565/

Hard to believe that Rachel Maddow is involved with the good guys for a change. :innocent:

• Like 1

Thanks for posting this! :tu:

I really felt bad for that dad, who lost his son at the World Trade Center. And then when he starts asking questions, because the autopsy results say his son died in an explosion, and Maddow goes off on him calling him a crazy conspiracy theorist and his thinking is ridiculous and dangerous..... :no:

Someone needs to put some duct tape over that stupid cow's mouth! Oh, I can't stand that woman! Oh, well, let her spew her vile cr@p her ratings are in the toilet, and she will be off the air soon....That's what happens when you constantly lie all the time though. Sorry, about the rant, I just really do not like that woman....

I'm thinking the father is the same man involved with Press For Truth, about those women who became so influential in forcing Bush's hand regarding an investigation?

Of course the investigation was a sham, but at least they tried.

• Like 1

I'm thinking the father is the same man involved with Press For Truth, about those women who became so influential in forcing Bush's hand regarding an investigation?

Of course the investigation was a sham, but at least they tried.

I'm not sure... All I do know, is if my son had been killed in the same manner, and I had questions, but they make me seem like I'm crazy for questioning them, it would not be pretty... :no:

That's just low, to call a grieving father a crazy conspiracy theorist for having questions....

Some one ought to punch Maddow in the mouth for that...

• Like 3

b.s. i was there, i saw the plains, i saw everything with my own eyes from 3 blocks away, i i'm in construction, there is no way those were demo charges. i work in high-rises in Manhattan. whoever says it, has no clue what is involved into demoing a building, this all bull crap.

if gvmnt did it, than all 19 hijackers were gvmt agents, which is somewhat believable, but there was no termite, there was no demo charges. wtc7 had huge con ed transformers in basement, that had tons of oil that burned very hot softening steel skeleton, molten rivers of metal is all bull crap.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

b.s. i was there, i saw the plains, i saw everything with my own eyes from 3 blocks away, i i'm in construction, there is no way those were demo charges. i work in high-rises in Manhattan. whoever says it, has no clue what is involved into demoing a building, this all bull crap.

if gvmnt did it, than all 19 hijackers were gvmt agents, which is somewhat believable, but there was no termite, there was no demo charges. wtc7 had huge con ed transformers in basement, that had tons of oil that burned very hot softening steel skeleton, molten rivers of metal is all bull crap.

There are folks who have deliberately been planting false and misleading information in order to discredit the 911 truther movement and it seems to have worked quite well. The 911 conspiracist have used false stories and videos in their arguments and not knowing the rest of the story, so I served them notice that certain stories and videos were indeed hoaxed. I have a long list of where they judged the book by its cover without reading the rest of the story.

One false story involved United 175 and a non-existent modified pod and amazingly, the conspiracist took that false story and ran off with it without doing any homework whatsoever and the rest became history when I posted authentic photos of the bottom fuselage of United 175.

I took this from that link as an example of what I am talking about.

Jonathan Smolens P.E., structural engineer: A building cannot do a free fall with 40,000 tons of structural steel, and its structural system, without it being blown up.

If he looked very closely, the building is not falling at free fall speed. Notice the dust plumes and debris that are falling and outpacing the collapse of the WTC building, which was a clear indication the building was not falling at free fall speed and it is amazing that 911 conspiracist couldn't see that reality despite the evidence of no free fall speed in the photo was staring at them directly in their faces. Simply amazing!!

site1085-20120628-111320.jpg

Edited by skyeagle409

One website say Israel

One say USA

Goes to show how ignorance prevails on the Internet. Someone can make up a story and turn it into a conspiracy theory and I can provide a number of examples in regard to 911.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

Today I was reading about Jeff Plager (mini-nukes guy) from a guy's website (Christopher Bollyn, if I remember right) that has absolute proof that 'super-thermite' was used.

He claims that Jeff Plager is a 'dis-info' agent, who is using the 'truther' movement to discredit it. It is funny how the competing theorists step over each other to prove their theory right, and all the while the OCT (Official Conspiracy Theory) is still, I find, the most logical and probable.

Read up to here while trying not to laugh:

Elizabeth Woodworth, Consensus 911: We have some of the top experts in the field who've published in peer-reviewed scientific journals, and yes, these scientific journals exist, like the Heritage Study, but they're never covered in the media.

If people knew about the research, they would find it compelling. Dr. Griffin has said he's never heard of anybody who saw the evidence, became converted to this point of view and then changed back.

After reading that garbage, I couldn't help myself.

1. DRG is nothing short of a 9/11 truther parrot. He is a professor of theology, which has nothing to do with analysis of scientific evidence.

2. No truther has ever professionally published a paper directly refuting NIST or OCT.

The website seems to be stuck back in 2006 when most of the BS mentioned in that link has already been debunked to the ground. Reasons like this that RT articles can't be taken seriously.

Read up to here while trying not to laugh

Elizabeth Woodworth, Consensus 911: We have some of the top experts in the field who've published in peer-reviewed scientific journals, and yes, these scientific journals exist, like the Heritage Study, but they're never covered in the media.

If people knew about the research, they would find it compelling. Dr. Griffin has said he's never heard of anybody who saw the evidence, became converted to this point of view and then changed back.

After reading that garbage, I couldn't help myself.

1. DRG is nothing short of a 9/11 truther parrot. He is a professor of theology, which has nothing to do with analysis of scientific evidence.

2. No truther has ever professionally published a paper directly refuting NIST or OCT.

The website seems to be stuck back in 2006 when most of the BS mentioned in that link has already been debunked to the ground. Reasons like this that RT articles can't be taken seriously.

There. Now I can read it.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

Today I was reading about Jeff Plager (mini-nukes guy) from a guy's website (Christopher Bollyn, if I remember right) that has absolute proof that 'super-thermite' was used.

He claims that Jeff Plager is a 'dis-info' agent, who is using the 'truther' movement to discredit it. It is funny how the competing theorists step over each other to prove their theory right, and all the while the OCT (Official Conspiracy Theory) is still, I find, the most logical and probable.

I have been telling 911 truthers for some time now that some of the stories they have been posting was false, misleading and deliberately planted in order to discredit the 911 truther movement. I even caught Robert Balsamo of "Pilots for 911 Truth" on many occasions posting false and misleading information and any credible pilot should have known that much of what he has been posting is false,

• Like 1

I have been telling 911 truthers for some time now that some of the stories they have been posting was false, misleading and deliberately planted...

Over the last year or so, I've read much of what you said. You're derided for your long posts but, at least you provide your sources. I appreciate and thank you for that.

The following isn't directed at you Skyeagle or anyone else in particular;

If the 'truthers' have 2, 5 or 10 competing theories, and the leaders of each those versions are all vying for book deals and interviews... well, pardon me for not believing them.

This is like a religion vs. atheism debate, given to an agnostic. I see a lot of BS in both, but for now I lean towards the official version. Why?, because it's the 'burden of proof thing'.

On the official side, there's a preponderance. On the conspiracy side however, I believe that it's been scanty, poorly sourced and self argumentative.

All the conspiracy theories regarding 9/11 can't be true, so most of them are lies. That's what I believe.

Over the last year or so, I've read much of what you said. You're derided for your long posts but, at least you provide your sources. I appreciate and thank you for that.

The following isn't directed at you Skyeagle or anyone else in particular;

If the 'truthers' have 2, 5 or 10 competing theories, and the leaders of each those versions are all vying for book deals and interviews... well, pardon me for not believing them.

This is like a religion vs. atheism debate, given to an agnostic. I see a lot of BS in both, but for now I lean towards the official version. Why?, because it's the 'burden of proof thing'.

On the official side, there's a preponderance. On the conspiracy side however, I believe that it's been scanty, poorly sourced and self argumentative.

All the conspiracy theories regarding 9/11 can't be true, so most of them are lies. That's what I believe.

You don't care much as to the integrity or accuracy or relevance of his sources, but at least he provides them. Got it! :whistle:

• Like 2

Prager is the name.

Do you suppose that BOTH thermite and tactical nukes might have been used? I already know your answer, but what I'm asking does, in theory, the use of one preclude the use of the other?

And after all these years, surprise to me, it appears that the disinfo agent might very well be Steven Jones, who actually did alot of work with muon-catalyzed nuclear fusion and other nuclear research. It now appears that he might have advanced the thermite theory (which may be valid) in an effort to steer the discussion and investigation away from nuclear devices.

Prager has put things into perspective, and possibly answered so many of the mysteries observed at WTC, including the patterns and types of disease found amongst those working at Ground Zero.

I took this from that link as an example of what I am talking about.

If he looked very closely, the building is not falling at free fall speed. Notice the dust plumes and debris that are falling and outpacing the collapse of the WTC building, which was a clear indication the building was not falling at free fall speed and it is amazing that 911 conspiracist couldn't see that reality despite the evidence of no free fall speed in the photo was staring at them directly in their faces. Simply amazing!!

no it was not falling at free fall speed, it was rather slow decent, i did notice it too watching it happen right in front of my eyes live in person.

Edited by aztek

no it was not falling at free fall speed, it was rather slow decent, i did notice it too watching it happen right in front of my eyes live in person.

The towers fell at a rate within 10% of absolute free fall, depending upon how one measures it. That's pretty darn close. For all practical purposes, the lower structure offered the same resistance as air to the falling upper structure. That is unnatural, and even Peter Jennings and Dan Rather acknowledged that simple fact.

Most of the world watched it, ad nauseam and for many years of repetition, on TV.

You're lucky they didn't have you there on the pile, breathing the air that Christine Wittman had pronounced "just fine".

You don't care much as to the integrity or accuracy or relevance of his sources, but at least he provides them. Got it! :whistle:

How amusing considering that you have been posting references from material on the level of comic books and fantasy. After all, you have been caught posting stories that are known hoaxes. :lol:

• Like 1

The towers fell at a rate within 10% of absolute free fall, depending upon how one measures it.

Let's take a look.

site1085-20120628-111320.jpg

Well glory be, dust plumes and debris are actually outpacing the collapse of the WTC building as they fall toward the ground which is undeniable proof the WTC building is not falling anywhere near free fall speed and look what you posted!!

You need to stop reading fiction and start reading real publications that reality in them.