Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] 9/11 and operation Gladio

Big Bad Voodoo

Like the silvery droplets falling from the same location where much of the aluminum airframe of United 175 came to rest.

Again, are you imagining these silvery droplets, care to point them out to us?? lol

Cause clearly they do not exist....lol

Otherwise you would have pointed them out to us you fraud. lol

Considering that you wrongly used an aluminum temperature chart, you have just described yourself. :yes:

Considering you wrongly think a steel chart is different and failed to point out why I was wrong to use it, highlights the fact that you are being school by a rank amateur.

Meaning your 40 years of expertise is about as useful as spider clogs. lol

BTW, what did those color bars on the aluminum temperature chart indicate about aluminum @ various temperature ranges?

Again, pretending to claim that I do not understand the chart....lol

You are truly desperate and look quite pathetic when you realise that the chart you posted debunks your own argument. The colour of the metal is clearly at a minimum of 1200c and not a 1000C as you have been claiming, and it also proves that it could have been much higher seeing as the colour doesn't change much after 1200c, meaning it could have been at 2000C and you would have no way of knowing. lol

• Like 1

The video of the dropping aluminum is interesting to me because a long time ago I signed up for a truther forum.
What aluminium?? lol
The lead dingbat at the site claimed that the drops were huge. I tried to explain that due to the movement of the camera there were aliasing issues. The 'jaggies' were an affect from the interlacing of the camera. I was immediately branded a liar, a cointelpro agent, and immediately banned.
Which site was that?? Link perhaps?? lol
I met stundie on another site, not the one I just mentioned.
Did you?? Which one was that then?? lol
He seems to want to learn, but keeps repeating the same mistakes.
And what mistake is that then?? lol
I do see a clear improvement in his writing and thinking.
Thanks for your opinion, although to be honest, it's worth about 1 lira. lol
I believe there is a stundie award some place that would not be awarded to his recent posts.
Yes, that's at the JREF forum.

It was used because I was schooling the resident debunker Gravy and his JREF debunking flunkies over at the Screw Loose Change Forum.

You mentioned the issue of compressed air in the collapsing building.
Compressed air doesn't travel up and down a building...lol
I remember seeing a video of the collapse taken from street level the day it happened. That video clearly showed the piston effect as the pancaking floors blew out parts of the floors ahead of the collapse. I remember seeing that film and knowing that the entire building was gone.
Pancaking...lol Jesus you need to download the latest debunker update.
The NIST FAQs

NIST’s findings do not support the “pancake theory” of collapse, which is premised on a progressive failure of the floor systems in the WTC towers (the composite floor system—that connected the core columns and the perimeter columns—consisted of a grid of steel “trusses” integrated with a concrete slab; see diagram). Instead, the NIST investigation showed conclusively that the failure of the inwardly bowed perimeter columns initiated collapse and that the occurrence of this inward bowing required the sagging floors to remain connected to the columns and pull the columns inwards. Thus, the floors did not fail progressively to cause a pancaking phenomenon.

Edited by Stundie

What aluminium??

The aluminum flowing out of WTC2, and from the same location where much of the aluminum airframe of United 175 came to rest, which was indicated by the silvery droplets of aluminum falling from that same location, which was also proven in a video you posted that depicted the silvery appearance of aluminum as it was poured from its container..

Again, are you imagining these silvery droplets, care to point them out to us??

Yep!!

Moltenal.jpg

capture7.jpg

Now, what was that you were saying when you said, no silvery droplets were seen?

Edited by skyeagle409

Considering you wrongly think a steel chart is different...

How amusing!! :lol: What color does aluminum glow at 760 degrees C.?

You are truly desperate and look quite pathetic when you realise that the chart...

How amusing!! :lol: What do the color bars on the aluminum temperature chart indicate? So once again, you have shown just how silly your arguments really are. :yes:

I would think that Ironworkers are more than qualified to know what molten steel looks like, wouldn't you??

Since I have seen molten aluminum in real life, it is very simple for me to tell you that you are incorrect, wrong, not right, and everything else that lacks truth on the molten aluminum issue. After all, I have your own postings as proof.

Now, where's your evidence the molten flow from that corner of WTC2 where much of the aluminum airframe of United 175 came to rest, was NOT aluminum? BTW, you do not see steel columns being cut in any of those photos and the video. Another hint the molten flow is not steel.

What aluminium?? lol

Which site was that?? Link perhaps?? lol[/size]

Did you?? Which one was that then?? lol

And what mistake is that then?? lol

Thanks for your opinion, although to be honest, it's worth about 1 lira. lol

Yes, that's at the JREF forum.

It was used because I was schooling the resident debunker Gravy and his JREF debunking flunkies over at the Screw Loose Change Forum.

Compressed air doesn't travel up and down a building...lol

Pancaking...lol Jesus you need to download the latest debunker update. [/size]

[/font][/color]

Considering that firefighters and others reported the floors of the WTC buildings do just that, (pancaking) what more is there to say?

Dominick Derubbio

t was weird how it started to come down. It looked like it was a timed explosion, but I guess it was just the floors starting to pancake one on top of the other.

So this guys is guessing that the explosions were floors pancaking.

Craig Carlsen said that he and other firefighters “heard explosions coming from . . . the south tower

...there were about ten explosions. At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

http://www.911myths....uote_abuse.html

The aluminum flowing out of WTC2, and from the same location where much of the aluminum airframe of United 175 came to rest, which was indicated by the silvery droplets of aluminum falling from that same location, which was also proven in a video you posted that depicted the silvery appearance of aluminum as it was poured from its container..

So what you are saying, is that you can see (imaginary!) silver droplets on a low quality compressed youtube video and by looking a single pixel, you can detect that the metal is molten aluminium??

Excuse me but.............hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Yet you argue that people who were actually at GZ with their own eyes can't identify molten steel?? lol

Maybe they should have watched a youtube video.......lol

Such hypocrisy that you don't care how moronic your logic is, you have no shame do you fraudster! lol

You'll lie, cheat and thieve yourself in this panto called debunking....lol

Edited by Stundie

Yep!!

Moltenal.jpg

capture7.jpg

Now, what was that you were saying when you said, no silvery droplets were seen?

Oh here we go again....lol

Why don't you highlight what you are looking at on the photos by sticking it in your favourite paint package?? lol

Won't you do it because it will highlight your delusions of seeing things which clearly don't exist. lol

And of course you remember this don't you....

ethg2.jpg

Sure you do, you just ignored it......lol

Since I have seen molten aluminum in real life, it is very simple for me to tell you that you are incorrect, wrong, not right, and everything else that lacks truth on the molten aluminum issue. After all, I have your own postings as proof.

Your argument is "I have seen molten aluminium therefore it is aluminium"....:blink: hahahahahahahaha!!

Now, where's your evidence the molten flow from that corner of WTC2 where much of the aluminum airframe of United 175 came to rest, was NOT aluminum? BTW, you do not see steel columns being cut in any of those photos and the video. Another hint the molten flow is not steel.

Well this image for one.....

ethg2.jpg

Sure looks like molten steel doesn't it?? lol

Oh here we go again...

And, you still haven't presented any evidence that refutes my presentations. Refer to the aluminum temperature chart and tell us what color does aluminum glow at 760 degrees C.

Your argument is "I have seen molten aluminium therefore it is aluminium".... :blink: hahahahahahahaha!!

ethg2.jpg

That is not evidence that trumps my evidence. Looking at this chart, what color does aluminum glows at 700 degrees C.

htchar1.gif

http://www.drjudywoo...inum_Glows.html

BTW, it is now official that the molten flow was aluminum from the airframe of United 175, which was mixed with contents from the cabin of United 175, and contents from within WTC2.

Edited by skyeagle409

Oh here we go again....lol

Why don't you highlight what you are looking at on the photos by sticking it in your favourite paint package?? lol

Won't you do it because it will highlight your delusions of seeing things which clearly don't exist. lol

And of course you remember this don't you....

Molten aluminum.

FPI602180326AR_b.jpg

capture7.jpg

Molten Steel Debunked

http://www.debunking911.com/moltensteel.htm

Edited by skyeagle409

So what you are saying, is that you can see (imaginary!) silver droplets on a low quality compressed youtube video and by looking a single pixel, you can detect that the metal is molten aluminium??

Excuse me but............

Excuse me, but it is now official, and has now been reported in the New York Times; that in regard to the molten aluminum flowing from the corner where the airframe of United 175 came to rest.

"The apparent source of this waterfall: molten aluminum from the airliner's wings and fuselage, which had also piled up in that corner."

Pretty much settled!

You'll lie, cheat and thieve yourself in this panto called debunking...

Well, you know, I have been waiting for you to produce evidence that refutes the facts and evidence I have presented, but apparently, you have failed to measure up to the task. From the report

From the Report

In the videos some of the falling drops appeared silver and turned orange briefly when they struck the facade and then turned back to silver. The orange glow in that case wasn't due to black body radiation. The material couldn't have heated and cooled that quickly if it had been black body radiation. One explanation is that molten aluminum, which is very reactive, interacted chemically with impurities on the facade and emitted spectra. The silver appearance is consistent with molten aluminum near its melting point.

The glowing material would need to be observed with a spectrometer to know if the light was due to black body radiation or spectra due to chemical reactions or both. For example, it could have been glowing red as a black body (or approximate black body) and emitting spectra in the orange region due to chemical reactions.

But, you said there were no silvery droplets, but the report, videos and photos depicted silvery aluminum droplets, which once again, shows that you are not on the side of reality. Thanks for your support in debunking your own case.

Edited by skyeagle409

Your argument is "I have seen molten aluminium therefore it is aluminium".... :blink: hahahahahahahaha!!

Wrong again!! Look at the aluminum temperature chart and tell us what color bar depicts aluminum @ 760 degrees C.

htchar1.gif

And, you still haven't presented any evidence that refutes my presentations. Refer to the aluminum temperature chart and tell us what color does aluminum glow at 760 degrees C.

Jesus, you do not realise that you have not posted any evidence regarding your aluminium claim, you have posted your speculation backed up with no evidence whatsoever. lol

You also claimed that the temperature was never higher than 1000c, yet the colour chart you posted shows us the temperatures at a very minimum of 1200C. lol

You are addicted to being wrong aren't you fraudster?? lol

That is not evidence that trumps my evidence.

I'm afraid it trumps all of your "so called" evidence, because each one of these shows us molten steel and it looks the same as the stuff pouring out at the WTC.

Your photographic evidence looks nothing like it at all....lol

Looking at this chart, what color does aluminum glows at 700 degrees C.

htchar1.gif

The same colour as steel at 700c degrees which would be a dark cherry according to the chart. lol :blink:

Now why don't you tell us what the colour of steel is at temperatures above 1200c or at 1370c?? I bet you can't!! lol

Yes, aluminium glows! But as we know I don't recall ever saying that it doesn't glow. However, because of its low emissivity (You might want to goole that word!) it doesn't glow very well in daylight conditions, this is why all the photos you posted show most of the aluminium indoors.

But you would know that if you knew anything about aluminium. lol

BTW, it is now official that the molten flow was aluminum from the airframe of United 175, which was mixed with contents from the cabin of United 175, and contents from within WTC2.

Its official?? lol By whom? Dr Judy Woods?? :blink: hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Sorry but mixing contents with aluminium doesn't make it glow.

You tried that before and you failed, just like the man from NIST in the youtube video failed. lol

Considering that firefighters and others reported the floors of the WTC buildings do just that, (pancaking) what more is there to say?

[/background]

Well you had better go and tell the NIST they are wrong then Skyeagle?? lol

Cause according to their investigation, pancaking didn't happen, which is also evident from the video of the collapses.

Molten aluminum.

FPI602180326AR_b.jpg

capture7.jpg

Molten Steel Debunked

http://www.debunking...moltensteel.htm

Notice how they look nothing alike? lol

Notice how in the photo you have shown, the colour temperatures are much lower than the stuff pouring out of the WTC.

Notice how quickly it appears to cool down once it's left the furnace that some of it according to your colour chart has dropped to below 760c before it hits the pan. Where as the stuff stays white hot in the WTC video for many floors.

Proving conclusively that it is not molten aluminium....lol

Jesus, you do not realise that you have not posted any evidence regarding your aluminium claim, you have posted your speculation backed up with no evidence whatsoever. lol

You also claimed that the temperature was never higher than 1000c, yet the colour chart you posted shows us the temperatures at a very minimum of 1200C. lol

You are addicted to being wrong aren't you fraudster?? lol

Sorry, but it has been determined and it's now official that the molten metal was aluminum from the airframe of United 175 mixed with other continents from within the aluminum airframe and WTC2, in which case, you have no further argument. :no:

Well, you know, I have been waiting for you to produce evidence that refutes the facts and evidence I have presented, but apparently, you have failed to measure up to the task. From the report

But, you said there were no silvery droplets, but the report, videos and photos depicted silvery aluminum droplets, which once again, shows that you are not on the side of reality. Thanks for your support in debunking your own case.

What silver droplets?? lol

You keep going on about these silver droplets, yet you can't point to a single one?? lol

And you hilariously believe that you can tell what metal these silvery imaginary droplets are from a low quality compressed video capturing these droplets falling at free fall speeds. Any droplets will be a pixel at most and its funny watching you pretend that you can identify the metal, yet those who were actually at GZ can't identify the molten metal with their own eyes. lol

Hypocrisy much?? lol

Edited by Stundie

I'm afraid it trumps all of your "so called" evidence, because each one of these shows us molten steel and it looks the same as the stuff pouring out at the WTC. [/size]

Your photographic evidence looks nothing like it at all....lol

The same colour as steel at 700c degrees which would be a dark cherry according to the chart. lol :blink:

You tried that before and you failed, just like the man from NIST in the youtube video failed. lol

What silver droplets??

That's right! BTW, let's take a look at YOUR video and notice the color of the cocktail inside the container and the color of the aluminum as it flows from that container. Begin the video at time line 2:00.

Now, tell us what color do you see inside the container and what color is that aluminum as it leaves that container. Your video has debunked what you have been claiming. :yes:

Sorry, but it has been determined that the molten metal was aluminum and with that, it's case-closed on your claim. :yes: I guess you missed the news reports that said the molten metal was aluminum from the fuselage and wings of United 175. In other words, you have no argument. :no:

Edited by skyeagle409