Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Dewdropsofbliss

Random Flash of White Bright Light

52 posts in this topic

Ari59
Posted (edited)

Hello there. I made an acc specially for this. I know your reply is old but I wondered if i could get some replies from you or anyone else interested. Same thing just occured to me. It's creepy because my power ALSO went out. It was 1:30 PM and it was pure darkness that surrounded me and my mom who was also trying to sleep. The only source of light in the room was my phone's since I was watching youtube. My dog also started growling for no reason but I couldn't see where. Also our neighbour's car alarm kept triggering for no reason yet idk if this is relevant or not. Then, one minute after, out of the blue,randomly in front of my eyes a bright light flashed in front of me. It wasn't any kind of moving car outside.. kind of light or orb or shadow. It was like a camera flashlight or like"another dimension" .  It started little then illuminated the whole room for a second and my mom saw it with her eyes closed because it was a very strong light. Yet it didn't hurt my eyes or anything. 

Also worth mentioning is that strange sounds started not long after the event. The ussual furniture sounds but every 3 seconds.

Now I wonder what that could have meant..I am a person who's had experienced many paranormal activities ever since childhood and it always annoyed me how I couldn't ever find the right answer to them. From voices,to light orbs,to creepy figures in photos,unexplained home phenomenoms,vibrations and even a hard to believe event about a possesed object. Before you say I am crazy my other family member experienced them sometimes  and my mom saw the light too. I've also had other witnesses and evidence at different times of my life. So cause I am very interested in the subject I'd really like to hear what you guys think and I am open to any explanation.

PA_SEO_056_Flashes_Spiritual_Light-624x245.jpg

Edited by Ari59

papageorge1
29 minutes ago, Ari59 said:

So cause I am very interested in the subject I'd really like to hear what you guys think and I am open to any explanation.

PA_SEO_056_Flashes_Spiritual_Light-624x245.jpg

Is that a picture of what you saw or just a stock photo?

Well, anyway, I am one of the more open to the paranormal people here, and unfortunately I can't tell you what it was. The cluster of events does suggest the paranormal along with your claim to be one of those more surrounded by the paranormal. I believe there are people that attract more activity than others.