Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Formula For Time Travel

CT1993

This is a very interesting interview from 1964 with a man who ran an airport.

He claims an alien space craft landed by his base and an alien asked him if he could show him his craft, he agreed and was brought into the craft where he spoke with the alien.

The alien then gave him the formula for time travel which is F=1/T

F being Frequency and T being Time

anyway this guy seems very intelligent and sane and would like to hear you thoughts on what he has to say.

• Like 2

f=1/T

That's a answer not an equation isn't it? If it somehow was of use with measuring time, other factors are still required aren't they?

If he owned an airport, how many RADAR records of UFO's does he have?

• Like 1

f=1/T

That's a answer not an equation isn't it? If it somehow was of use with measuring time, other factors are still required aren't they?

If he owned an airport, how many RADAR records of UFO's does he have?

im not sure if you watched the video but the interviewer ask's plenty of questions which are answered

but from what I remember he stated it's not an answer it's a Formula which had to be given to mathmaticians to "decipher" there's more to a formula then jus reading it they have to figure out how to make it work... aka building a machine/device to make the formula come to life

Ok, I haven't watched the entire interview, I have to agree with the previous poster, that's not really a formula as much as it's an answer. Actually, it's more of a relationship between time or actually the inverse of time to a given frequency. Which sounds like a formula, but it isn't. Accord to this "formula" if I invert time I get a specific frequency. That's great but a frequency of what? Power? Date? What?

It's not like Einstein's theory of relativity where energy is equal to the mass times the square of the speed of light. What this says is if you inverse time then you know a frequency........but a frequency of what?

• Thanks 2

Ok, I haven't watched the entire interview, I have to agree with the previous poster, that's not really a formula as much as it's an answer. Actually, it's more of a relationship between time or actually the inverse of time to a given frequency. Which sounds like a formula, but it isn't. Accord to this "formula" if I invert time I get a specific frequency. That's great but a frequency of what? Power? Date? What?

It's not like Einstein's theory of relativity where energy is equal to the mass times the square of the speed of light. What this says is if you inverse time then you know a frequency........but a frequency of what?

At risk of stating the obvious a frequency for time travel I don't have all the answers cause what information I know comes from the interview so please watch it and go from there

but I think he also mentioned something about electric science only had two dimensions to work with "the electronic pattern and the magnetic pattern perpendicular to it but they found a third zone what they call a time zone which they may orient the magnetic field to obtain a "presence".

im not sure if you watched the video but the interviewer ask's plenty of questions which are answered

but from what I remember he stated it's not an answer it's a Formula which had to be given to mathmaticians to "decipher" there's more to a formula then jus reading it they have to figure out how to make it work... aka building a machine/device to make the formula come to life

Sorry, I cannot watch it right now, but I will try in a couple of hours when I will be able to, notwithstanding, Ken is of the same opinion, and I agree, it is more of result I would expect form a time calculation for a frequency shift. I mean, its not much of an equation, just a fraction. Honestly, there is little to decipher. And when I do try to decipher, it leads me back to this being a result, not a question.

Honestly, I think he needs to do some serious explaining on that one, it does not make mathematical sense from what I can tell so far, not with regards to explaining time travel anyway (which I am quite a fan of reading up on BTW). I'll get back to you when I have had a chance to watch the clip.

Edited by psyche101

Sorry, I cannot watch it right now, but I will try in a couple of hours when I will be able to, notwithstanding, Ken is of the same opinion, and I agree, it is more of result I would expect form a time calculation for a frequency shift. I mean, its not much of an equation, just a fraction. Honestly, there is little to decipher. And when I do try to decipher, it leads me back to this being a result, not a question.

Honestly, I think he needs to do some serious explaining on that one, it does not make mathematical sense from what I can tell so far, not with regards to explaining time travel anyway (which I am quite a fan of reading up on BTW). I'll get back to you when I have had a chance to watch the clip.

Well as this is an answer it is also a formula to find the answer.

This reminds me of when I was in college we had to rearrange formulas up and down to find the answer for other things within the formula. The formula is the basic equation for the bigger picture

Edited by CT1993
  • Like 1

Well as this is an answer it is also a formula to find the answer.

This reminds me of when I was in college we had to rearrange formulas up and down to find the answer for other things within the formula. The formula is the basic equation for the bigger picture

What Algebra? That's what I mean, the equation is missing well, ...... the equation. It's like when The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy gives the answer to life the universe and everything as 42. It does not actually mean anything to anyone.

I am more surprised that velocity does not form any part of the equation to be honest. I have a feeling there is about 600 characters missing here, it's like saying I know the alphabet, and I can prove it, one of the letters is G.

Sorry, I was not going to comment until I had a chance to watch it properly, maybe there is more too it, but for the meantime, I would advise that you do not tell people that you know the equation for time travel ;) It might get you into a spot of bother. It definitely seems a bit short of information, but as I say, that might be cleared up in the clip. I will have a good listen to it as soon as I can.

BTW, sorry if I seem ungrateful. I am not, thank you for sharing. My Aussie accent seems to get people a little on edge at times.

RAH

OI OI OI

LOL

:D

Edited by psyche101

Keep in mind that this is simply a means of determining what a frequency should be. It's like saying normal body temperature is 98.6 degrees, if you are normal.

Then too, what time do they mean? Time as we know it is not the thing we look at on a clock. Is it a dimensional reference point? What is it exactly? And not only that but to determine the frequency you have to us the the inverse value for it......which is going to be hard to do if you don't know what they're talking about to begin with.

However, I'm with psychic, I'll wait until I can watch all of the interview before I speculate myself into a corner.

The equation variables are ambiguous. He is talking about a machine which might mean that there maybe other equations that he didn't mention. Also, He is only talking about "playing back" past events not visiting the future nor visiting the past.

• Like 1

frequancy is a repeater... with a given moment that signals t=0 , t=1 , t=2.... but also from any whole number , what percentage of the one state you are in....

the parable is... you can count in hours t=1hour , t=2hours , t=3 hours... but also t fractions can equal minutes and seconds .

so to make the formula make sense... time as a measurement ... is the inverse function of the repeater moment when the clock says zero hours to the top of the clock 59minutes plus one minute .

frankly speaking... this is pretty basic stuff... and not really that advanced

The guy in the vid is George Van Tassel, so lets look at his credibility shall we?

George Van Tassel (March 12, 1910 – February 9, 1978) was an American contactee, ufologist, author.

George Van Tassel started hosting group meditation in 1953 in a room underneath Giant Rock excavated by Frank Critzer, a prospector. That year, according to Van Tassel the occupant of a space ship from the planet Venus woke him up, invited him on board his space ship, and both verbally and telepathically gave him a technique for rejuvenating the human body.

In 1954, Van Tassel and others began building what they called the "Integratron" to perform the rejuvenation. According to Van Tassel, the Integratron was to be a structure for scientific research into time, anti-gravity and at extending human life, built partially upon the research of Nikola Tesla and Georges Lakhovsky.

Van Tassel described the Integratron as being created for scientific and spiritual research with the aim to recharge and rejuvenate people’s cells, "a time machine for basic research on rejuvenation, anti-gravity and time travel".[5]

The domed wood structure has a rotating metal apparatus on the outside he called an "electrostatic dirod". Van Tassel claimed it was made of non ferromagnetic; constructed of only wood, concrete, glass and fibreglass lacking even metal screws or nails. The Integratron was never fully completed due to Van Tassel's sudden death a few weeks before the official opening. In recent times some people who visit the unfinished Integratron claim to be rejuvenated by staying there, and experiencing sound baths inside.[6]

Van Tassel's book, I Rode A Flying Saucer (1952, 1955), recounts his claims of receiving "cosmic wisdom" "Solgonda" and a large number of other people from space. Among his other works are The Council of Seven Lights] (1958), Into This World and Out Again, Religion and Science Merged, and When Stars Look Down .

http://en.wikipedia....orge_Van_Tassel

so, I call it just another ufo nut selling books. Given that we know life on Venus is impossible, so no aliens would have come from there

Venus is a very hostile place. It is a very dry planet with no evidence of water, its surface temperature is hot enough to melt lead, and its atmosphere is so thick that the air pressure on its surface is over 90 times that on Earth. Even the spacecraft which have landed on Venus only survived for about an hour before being crushed and melted. There are however, a few scientists who think that it is possible for life to exist in the clouds of Venus.

Edited by seeder
  • Like 5

interesting he had a job at Lockheed as an engineer I believe

as for back travel in time useing feild effect lines of force... or being effected by past electromagnetic imprinting on the geomagnetic feild of the earth... that is not real... its bogus fiction science ... the idea is good... the concepts are sound , and it looks great on paper... but its bogus ...

you can read geomagnetic lines of force to "capture" imprints of signals... but they decay at the square of Ts log .... or ... 99% , 89% , 63% , 36% , 7%.... look at the discharge rate of a capacitor thru a resistor ... that curve is the same as the fall off of the memory of the geomagnetic feild lines of any given disruption .

its form/force/function is the law of squares... back travel to recover past electromagnetic events would be like trying to listen to a song... by capturing the echo off a mountain .... why not just play the cd in your car?

...or....

there are much easier ways to listen to past events than geomagnetic lines of force .

i should of course add.... useing the geomagnetic lines of force to follow large steel or iron mass objects is a very likely use of these concepts .

1/t = f does not discribe time travel.... if f = dawn of any given day , then T ( time ) is one day long starting at dawn .

oh dear, yeah ... this is some very advanced stuff ( not )

Edited by onereaderone
  • Like 1

John Titor the only time travel never debunked was claiming that it can only be done using black holes event horizon and energy. I tent to believe. . In the same time recently approved by many scientists if someone get to travel, will be in parallel universes. Never will be possible to travel back in time in the same dimension someone was born in....

Meanwhile you might want to see an enigma. An extras from Charlin Chaplin movie dating back to 100years ago clearly showing someone talking on something appearing to be a mobile phone.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiIrpEMbQ2M

all i have to say is touche, haha most of what you guys said made sence and that's why i posted this for some good insight.

but i don't know about that john titor stuff, didn't he admit he was a fraud?

Edited by CT1993

No he did not because he disappeared as he said. It was active for only two years online posting pics and many info about his time traveling machine or advanced physics

Meanwhile you might want to see an enigma. An extras from Charlin Chaplin movie dating back to 100years ago clearly showing someone talking on something appearing to be a mobile phone.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiIrpEMbQ2M

thanks, but no thanks. this one was exhaustively discussed here before. Nevermind, do carry on...

thanks, but no thanks. this one was exhaustively discussed here before. Nevermind, do carry on...

And what was the conclusion from the "experts"?

Edited by qxcontinuum

f=1/T

Er...can't help feeling Einstein would have got that pretty early on had it been worth discovering.

• Like 1

Never debunked? Well, none of his predicted of events ever took place . There are also several other flaws in the story of John Titor.

• Like 1

Never debunked? Well, none of his predicted of events ever took place . There are also several other flaws in the story of John Titor.

Actually some did. but he've said that some are likely to not happen because our present is not his past due to some highly quantuum physics theories where you cannot travel back to time within the same parallel. Later scientist have launched this theory as entirely potential. In the same time many of his claims have buffered scientist back then and after years of breaking throw discoveries including those from Cern, have made his claims becoming very possible. In the same time how can someone explain the fact that he knew about a particular IBM computer having designed a software capable of debugging functions in the future, while this knowledge was only knew by a few engineers from ibm who later have approved what titor had mentioned while the information was classified.

This is a very interesting interview from 1964 with a man who ran an airport.

He claims an alien space craft landed by his base and an alien asked him if he could show him his craft, he agreed and was brought into the craft where he spoke with the alien.

The alien then gave him the formula for time travel which is F=1/T

F being Frequency and T being Time

anyway this guy seems very intelligent and sane and would like to hear you thoughts on what he has to say.

[media=]

[/media]

I think F = Flux Capacitor!

Lets go back to November 5, 1955 ! Beware of all paradoxes discussed by Dr. Brown.

If we go forward to November 5, 2015, we will see skyways?