Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor"

soulpowertothenthdegree

Like me, over the course of the past 12 years, I am sure most of you have read or watched many articles and videos about the events of 9/11, along with possibly witnessing the events unfold on TV right before your very eyes. Also, like me, I am sure many of you remember where you were and how you felt then about what the official version was...we wanted revenge at all cost and the culprits were force fed to us very quickly. Terrorists wanted to teach America a lesson and bring the financial capital of the world to it's knees...."Praise Allah"...we have systematically given up many of our own freedoms over the course of this time in the name of justice and we were willing to give up our right to privacy to protect America from further instances of "Terrorists".

Iraq we were told had weapons of mass destruction, Suddam has to go and we must find Bin Laden and eradicate his entire organization, they were responsible for this attack on American soil and must feel the "Shock and Awe" of American fists slamming them to kingdom come.

I believed the original story line for about 10 minutes, until I started to think about how ridiculous it was for them to blame this on 11 hijackers. Forget about it. They needed a reason to get into Iraq, but this whole thing is so much more it's not even possible for me to list all of the reasons.

Insurance Fraud, Money Laundering, Missing Money, Oil Reserves, False Flag, Drones, Asbestos Abatement....

I was not really going to ever believe one reason was possible or that 11 hijackers were responsible, it took a massive effort of misdirection for this to happen, coordinated through back channels in the interest of National Security and only a handful of very important players know the whole fabricated pack of lies for the truth, the rest of the players only knew limited information on a need to know basis, but all were sworn to secrecy and threatened with bodily harm to themselves and immediate family members if they ever spoke about the truth they knew.

This is what I believe transpired for so many people to have "perished that day" without very many actual bodies accounted for...rather many were presumed to disappear in the rubble of all the "supposed" terrorist attacks that occurred that day. This is not to say that real people did not die that day, I know they did, I just don't think the actual number is truthful in every instance, nor do I think that there were any actual passengers on any of the planes that they say were used that day...witness protection programs for anyone involved is quite possible. It, also, is not meant to diminish the feelings of those that did lose family members, they believe it whether it happened the way it did or not either way many lives were changed instantly and were affected dramatically by the events of that day.

To many unanswered questions....too many lies....the best way for a magician to carry out an illusion is to use misdirection and sleight of hand....look over here....poof...gone...where did it go?

No way if you use common sense of a 5 year old could you believe the actual events took place the way they say they did in the official version of the NIST report or the official version from the FBI on any of the "attacks"...they simply could not have happened the way they did, PERIOD.

Now, I am not skilled enough nor do I have the capabilities other than my writing skills, to put together a demonstration for all to watch....fortunately, I stumbled across this 3 DVD series of videos from a fairly interesting author that I wanted to share with you all here.

I am only allowed to post one, but you will be able to watch all 3 in succession very easily should you want to...yes they require some time to watch. They are worth the effort in my opinion because the presentation is easy to follow with concise information and detailing most of what I always felt but was never capable of actually demonstrating.

I have watched other videos and to date this is the first time I have ever tried to share any with others.

I simply felt compelled to do so with these for the simple fact they were very well done.

So, I implore you all to watch them and report back to me if you so desire with your own opinion...even if you don't watch all of them, which I think if you start the first one will be very difficult not to do, I would still like to hear your opinion.

http://www.luogocomune.net/site/modules/sections/index.php?op=viewarticle&artid=167

Edited by soulpowertothenthdegree
  • Like 2

So, these videos are put together by an Italian group that specializes in conspiracy theories, right? I also see DVDs on big pharma hidden cancer cures, UFOs and the military, and pro marijuana.

This is the same group?

Good post, driven by common sense and curiosity, with a touch of skepticism regarding the beneficence of government.

Yes, Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth recently commissioned a poll, and it turns out that today on the 12th anniversary, half the people polled expressed misgivings about the government story. They doubt the government story.

Will common sense prevail in the end, or government propaganda?

Common sense must still overcome cognitive dissonance in some. The conscious (or perhaps subconscious) exclusion of painful thoughts from awareness is a very strong urge in humans.

This poll shows that perhaps time heals such psychic wounds?

• Like 2

How exactly could this post not have been incorporated into the other 9/11 threads? Gotta love the "what I believe posts" that are full of opinion and not a SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE.

• Like 2

I can't get them to load. Link keeps saying "No feed". However, I CAN purchase the DVDs direct from the website. Wait, it isn't a purchase, it is a "donation" as they say so they can keep their non-profit tax exempt status.

I am interested in watching them, although 5 hours is A LOT of footage to go through. I like to see what others have come up with, as no one in their right mind believes 100% of the official story. BUT....it does seem as if this production company has an agenda already.

We shall see.

• Like 1

How exactly could this post not have been incorporated into the other 9/11 threads? Gotta love the "what I believe posts" that are full of opinion and not a SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE.

Absolutely!

"What I believe" is so very inferior to "What I am told to believe". Terrific point, AO. :tu:

• Like 2

Well, was Wally Miller fibbing in his first statement to the media, or in his second statement?

Did Dubya mean what he said about seeing the first plane strike?

That's a lousy question, it should be does Dubya EVER mean what he says? :whistle:

• Like 1

I can't get them to load. Link keeps saying "No feed". However, I CAN purchase the DVDs direct from the website. Wait, it isn't a purchase, it is a "donation" as they say so they can keep their non-profit tax exempt status.

I am interested in watching them, although 5 hours is A LOT of footage to go through. I like to see what others have come up with, as no one in their right mind believes 100% of the official story. BUT....it does seem as if this production company has an agenda already.

We shall see.

They were easy for me...just click on the link I posted at the bottom and click play on the web page...as to the length involved....watch as much as you can...once I started it was hard to stop.

• Like 1

Absolutely!

"What I believe" is so very inferior to "What I am told to believe". Terrific point, AO. :tu:

Ah yes. Conspiracy theorists think they are so enlightened because they aren't told what to believe from the media. Instead they are told what to believe from an obese man sitting in his mothers basement eating twinkies hosting an obscure website on his personal server. Don't act like ANYTHING you post is consists of your own ideas. "Well I read this interesting work of fiction" "I saw this video on Youtube....had to be a nuke". Silly silly man.

Well I thought this presentation was in need of it's own and since I know you did not bother to watch any of them...how would you know?

I have to load via YouTube on my phone. If I load to my computer, the sound plays over the entire store sound system. Wouldn't bode well for my future employment. :unsure2:

• Like 3

There was quite a bit of information in these videos and a presentation done in a way that made all the other video's I have watched in the past 12 years pale in comparison...watch them and see for yourself....most of it has been presented in various forms over the years, but these videos are very well done and worth the effort to watch before commenting...The entire 9/11 fiasco was a big fat pack of lies from the very beginning and there is more facts in evidence that contradict the official version then the other way around....in fact...none of the debunkers have any brains, particularly the moron from Popular Mechanics that seems to be a Govt shill...and the foreigners shown are clowns, common sense without any of the video's is enough to know there is no way it happen the way they said and there is absolutely no proof to substantiate the official version of any of it.

• Like 2

Ah yes. Conspiracy theorists think they are so enlightened because they aren't told what to believe from the media. Instead they are told what to believe from an obese man sitting in his mothers basement eating twinkies hosting an obscure website on his personal server. Don't act like ANYTHING you post is consists of your own ideas. "Well I read this interesting work of fiction" "I saw this video on Youtube....had to be a nuke". Silly silly man.

Actually it is not a true conspiracy...it is a complete fabrication of events...the fact you have nothing to say to the contrary speaks volumes....are you saying you believe the official version? Did you bother to watch any of the video's? The facts are not conspiracies...those buildings did not come down the way they suggest....those planes did not hit the pentagon and crash in a field the way they suggest....11 hijackers without a lick of experience flew those planes anywhere...there were no cell phones making calls from 30000 feet....the list is endless....perhaps you have been affected by that "agent orange"...

Edited by soulpowertothenthdegree

Actually it is not a true conspiracy...it is a complete fabrication of events...the fact you have nothing to say to the contrary speaks volumes....are you saying you believe the official version? Did you bother to watch any of the video's? The facts are not conspiracies...those buildings did not come down the way they suggest....those planes did not hit the pentagon and crash in a field the way they suggest....11 hijackers without a lick of experience flew those planes anywhere...there were no cell phones making calls from 30000 feet....the list is endless....perhaps you have been affected by that "agent orange"...

You are already way off. Are you saying the hijackers didn't have hundreds of hours of flight training? Go to the other threads. You post no evidence, you say things that are completely untrue...the fact that you had to start another thread to get your weak point across just shows how you completely understand it holds no ground. I know people who were in the WTC when it was hit and were on site when it went down. I visited ground zero a week after the attack. Again, when you people post actual concrete evidence instead of opinions from some whack jobs, you may gain some respect...

• Like 1

:huh:

Yeah. People still believe flammable paper materials NEVER survive fires. Especially ones where the object the passport was contained in was travelling at over 500mph on impact.

• Like 2

Actually it is not a true conspiracy...it is a complete fabrication of events...the fact you have nothing to say to the contrary speaks volumes....are you saying you believe the official version? Did you bother to watch any of the video's? The facts are not conspiracies...those buildings did not come down the way they suggest....those planes did not hit the pentagon and crash in a field the way hey suggest....11 hijackers without a lick of experience flew those planes anywhere...there were no cell phones making calls from 30000 feet....the list is endless....perhaps you have been affected by that "agent orange"...

I just pinpointed the problem in your argument. It was 19 hijackers. No wonder why you are sooooo confused.

• Like 2

:huh:

I used to believe in santa because i saw snow footprints near the fire.

then i became six.

• Like 1

You are already way off. Are you saying the hijackers didn't have hundreds of hours of flight training? Go to the other threads. You post no evidence, you say things that are completely untrue...the fact that you had to start another thread to get your weak point across just shows how you completely understand it holds no ground. I know people who were in the WTC when it was hit and were on site when it went down. I visited ground zero a week after the attack. Again, when you people post actual concrete evidence instead of opinions from some whack jobs, you may gain some respect...

Well perhaps you care to share your evidence that the official version is not a complete pack of lies?

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt and you must have very little common sense if you believe that the official version is the truth.

I just pinpointed the problem in your argument. It was 19 hijackers. No wonder why you are sooooo confused.

I did that on purpose, funny how you are focused on one of the obvious lies...there were no hijackers...so whether it was 19 or 11 or 30 makes no difference...do you believe the official version or are you saying you have common sense and recognize it was all a hoax?

I did that on purpose, funny how you are focused on one of the obvious lies...there were no hijackers...so whether it was 19 or 11 or 30 makes no difference...do you believe the official version or are you saying you have common sense and recognize it was all a hoax?

talk about a slap in the face to the people who lost their lives and those who lost loved ones, your attitude is disgusting, get a life.

• Like 1