Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor"

soulpowertothenthdegree

It always astounds me that a government who allegedly is willing to kill thousands of its own citizens in the towers goes through all the trouble and liability of removing the passengers from the aircraft, placing them in some sort of witness protection program with the hopes that none of the hundreds ever speaks out, rigs a duplicate aircraft to look like the original, make it capable of flying by remote control and then flying the remote control plane into the towers.

Does that really sound like common sense to you? Really? "Oh, lets kill 3 thousand people---but not the 100 people in the plane... that'd be evil of us!" :rolleyes:

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

Well I'm hoping that is not aimed at me.

Cause I have never argued that passengers were removed from the aircraft?? lol

I never said that planes did not get crashed...I never said that people did not die....read my post...The events of that day did not happen the way they say it did in any official story...they lied about all of it....the facts do not support the evidence...PERIOD. I don't expect everyone to agree...and the level of intelligence required to understand is individual....as I stated in my original post...anytime they want to instigate a witness protection program they have ways to keep things from family members....Watch the video's. Being in denial is hardly necessary at this point...12 years and still.....people think Oswald acted alone too.

• Like 1

Well I'm hoping that is not aimed at me.

Cause I have never argued that passengers were removed from the aircraft?? lol

No, it was directed to the OP and all the many people who have come and gone and made that claim and derivatives of that claim.

I never said that planes did not get crashed...I never said that people did not die....read my post...The events of that day did not happen the way they say it did in any official story...they lied about all of it....the facts do not support the evidence...PERIOD. I don't expect everyone to agree...and the level of intelligence required to understand is individual....as I stated in my original post...anytime they want to instigate a witness protection program they have ways to keep things from family members....Watch the video's. Being in denial is hardly necessary at this point...12 years and still.....people think Oswald acted alone too.

But you did say this:

nor do I think that there were any actual passengers on any of the planes that they say were used that day...

Why on Earth would a government who you allege was willing to kill many of its own citizens all of a sudden decide to go through all the risk and trouble of removing the passengers? That is quite simply ******* ridiculous.

I never said that planes did not get crashed...I never said that people did not die....read my post...The events of that day did not happen the way they say it did in any official story.

Ask the airlines and the Boeing Aircraft Company what happened. Their reports and FDR data pretty much coincide with the official story. Ask the demolition companies and experts who were at ground zero because they can confirm that no explosives were used.

You can also ask the American Society of Civil Engineers and the American Institute of Architects. They too, can confirm that no explosives were used or you can go here.

http://911-engineers.blogspot.com/

Edited by skyeagle409

19 men who failed to make the passenger list, but whose personal documents survived the holocaust at WTC in pristine condition.

Oh really? All 19 of them?

• Like 1

Ah yes. Conspiracy theorists think they are so enlightened because they aren't told what to believe from the media. Instead they are told what to believe from an obese man sitting in his mothers basement eating twinkies hosting an obscure website on his personal server. Don't act like ANYTHING you post is consists of your own ideas. "Well I read this interesting work of fiction" "I saw this video on Youtube....had to be a nuke". Silly silly man.

The media like CNN? Who is in part owned by GE? Who is a damn defense contractor? My goodness

• Like 1

Oh really? All 19 of them?

Not sure of exactly what you're asking, but all 19 of them failed to make the passenger list because it was retroactively called a victims list.

As for personal papers, no, only 1 that I am aware of.

Amazing! Two threads on the same subject that have both been derailed, in spite of the complaint being about someone taking the subject off topic, and all they accomplished was turning said thread into an ***hat parade! I remain awestruck at the idiocy before me!

What's even more awesome is the idiocy of your reluctant participation, it seems? Or the vacuousness of your statements.

No, your fictional books, Youtube videos, witnesses with no credibility, and "experts" that have had entire communities turn their back on them are clearly the ones that know the truth.

They are not fictional books. They are real books that are the result of many years of hard investigation and a certain amount of capital expenditure by private citizens.

Get it?

Private citizens who simply want to know the truth, and were motivated to investigate and write because the federal government refused to do so, for years.

Get it? People like you and me whose common sense told them something was wrong with a) what they had seen, and B) the government's very damn apparent coverup.

These are private citizens, sometimes organized as groups, who simply want to know what really happened.

• Like 1

Not sure of exactly what you're asking, but all 19 of them failed to make the passenger list because it was retroactively called a victims list.

The 19 hijackers were not considered victims by any means, which explains why they were not added to the victims' list.

BTW, I was just watching the reruns of the MSNBC news coverage of the 911 attack and it was reported by the Somerset County Airport that a large aircraft crashed at Shanksville, which was later determined to be United 93, and you said that" no Boeing crashed at Shanksville," but the replay of the news coverage proved that you are incorrect.

Also from the same coverage, news reports confirmed that a large aircraft crashed at the Pentagon, which was later confirmed to be American 77, but you said that "no Boeing crashed at the Pentagon."

The same news coverage also reported that the explosions heard at ground zero were from GAS EXPLOSIONS and confirmed by firefighters.

Edited by skyeagle409

Do we really need a 200th 9/11 thread? its boring. it never gets anywhere and never gets agreed from eveeryone. I vote this thread closed

• Like 3

I put this video together one month after the attacks.

I would like to point out that this video shows the entire world coming together for America as a result of the attack on American soil.

I wonder if the entire world would come together in the very same fashion today if something of equal devastation happened here again today. As an American, I fear the world looks at us as bullies now.

[media=]

[/media]

Do we really need a 200th 9/11 thread? its boring. it never gets anywhere and never gets agreed from eveeryone. I vote this thread closed

LOL, I have to agree. There should only be 12 threads on this, each as an anniversary remembrance.

Edited by BiffSplitkins

http://www.luogocomune.net/site/modules/sections/index.php?op=viewarticle&artid=167

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" is a 5 hour documentary that summarizes 12 years of public debate on 9/11. While aimed primarily at a general, uninformed audience, the film also contains some new findings that may be of interest to advanced researchers.

This film is intended as an educational, non-profit operation, and must remain so in order to fulfill all the requirements for the usage of copyrighted material. As such, the entire film is made available online for FREE from day one.

FREE duplication and distribution of all DVDs is encouraged. in recognition of the time spent to put

together this material. Free duplication and distribution of all DVDs is encouraged.

Edited by soulpowertothenthdegree

LOL, I have to agree. There should only be 12 threads on this, each as an anniversary remembrance.

Did you bother to watch the video's....NO....but you found time to come in here and trash my thread........guess what these video's are for people just like you......You are right nothing is ever settled, because there are to many morons that buy the official version of these tragic events that occurred that day........If you want to continue to believe the "official" narrative go right ahead....it is an insult to the memory of those that did perish to continue to buy the lies, Many of you really have no clue how evil this was, it had nothing to do with terrorists, it had everything to do with creating false information to perpetrate a fictitious hoax for GREED. A lesson that has been taught over and over throughout history, evil values power more than the lives of souls.

Edited by soulpowertothenthdegree

Did you bother to watch the video's....NO....but you found time to come in here and trash my thread........guess what these video's are for people just like you......You are right nothing is ever settled, because there are to many morons that buy the official version of these tragic events that occurred that day........If you want to continue to believe the "official" narrative go right ahead....it is an insult to the memory of those that did perish to continue to buy the lies, Many of you really have no clue how evil this was, it had nothing to do with terrorists, it had everything to do with creating false information to perpetrate a fictitious hoax for GREED. A lesson that has been taught over and over throughout history, evil values power more than the lives of souls.

From your first post:

even if you don't watch all of them, which I think if you start the first one will be very difficult not to do, I would still like to hear your opinion.

Seems to me responding to your topic doesn't require watching your suggested video series.

Besides the same topics you pointed out has already been discussed ad nauseum.

Plan on joining us in year 2013 anytime soon?

• Like 1

Is posting in large, Comic Sans supposed to increase the truthiness of a post nowadays? :huh:

Cz

• Like 3

How exactly could this post not have been incorporated into the other 9/11 threads? Gotta love the "what I believe posts" that are full of opinion and not a SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE.

Because the more there are, eventually everyone will be convinced.

:unsure2:

Is posting in large, Comic Sans supposed to increase the truthiness of a post nowadays? :huh:

Cz

It makes your arguments at least 74% more persuasive, because it's so easy to read.

I've never understood why, since it was surely undeniable (unless one thinks that it was a Hologram or something), at least one plane did hit the WTC, people have spent twelve years subsequently, and probably will for all eternity, trying to insist that no plane hit the Pentagon. If you were engineering some vast plot, which did involve flying planes into the WTC, why not do the same to the Pentagon and save yourself an awful lot of effort trying to contrive some "fake" plane that was actually a Drone or a missile or a nanothermite mininuke or something? And if you did fly planes into the WTC, why would you also need to rig up some enormously complicated means of also blowing it up by means of particle beam weapons or antimatter bombs or whatever? Why do all these theories go in the exact opposite direction to old William of Occam's Razor; making it as complicated as they possibly can?

It always astounds me that a government who allegedly is willing to kill thousands of its own citizens in the towers goes through all the trouble and liability of removing the passengers from the aircraft, placing them in some sort of witness protection program with the hopes that none of the hundreds ever speaks out, rigs a duplicate aircraft to look like the original, make it capable of flying by remote control and then flying the remote control plane into the towers.

Does that really sound like common sense to you? Really? "Oh, lets kill 3 thousand people---but not the 100 people in the plane... that'd be evil of us!" :rolleyes:

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

Yes, exactly. Why not just hijack the flights yourself, using Government (or Zionist or whoever) agents? I'm sure they must have been able to find enough who'd be fanatical enough to sacrifice themselves for the Cause.

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh
  • Like 1

The media like CNN? Who is in part owned by GE? Who is a damn defense contractor? My goodness

What difference does that make?

Just curious as to why you're even posting on a thread and topic you despise so much?

• Like 1

I've never understood why, since it was surely undeniable (unless one thinks that it was a Hologram or something), at least one plane did hit the WTC, people have spent twelve years subsequently, and probably will for all eternity, trying to insist that no plane hit the Pentagon. If you were engineering some vast plot, which did involve flying planes into the WTC, why not do the same to the Pentagon and save yourself an awful lot of effort trying to contrive some "fake" plane that was actually a Drone or a missile or a nanothermite mininuke or something? And if you did fly planes into the WTC, why would you also need to rig up some enormously complicated means of also blowing it up by means of particle beam weapons or antimatter bombs or whatever? Why do all these theories go in the exact opposite direction to old William of Occam's Razor; making it as complicated as they possibly can?

Yes, exactly. Why not just hijack the flights yourself, using Government (or Zionist or whoever) agents? I'm sure they must have been able to find enough who'd be fanatical enough to sacrifice themselves for the Cause.

That's a fair question Colonel, and the answer is simple.

With drone aircraft and modern technology the towers were the proverbial cake walk--very easy to hit. True, it appears the second ship almost missed, but in the end it hit on target.

The Pentagon, not so much because it is a very short building. Very easy with a missle of some sort, but the near miss we witnessed at WTC would have been a clear miss at the Pentagon, even with drones. Clearly, a 757 is not nearly as maneuverable as a missle, and being 50 or 60 feet off dead center at the tower is one thing, but the same margin of error at the smaller low target would have been a complete miss.

Thus the reports of the odor of cordite by numerous military personnel. Thus the numerous reports early on (and photos) of no apparent damage from an airplane.

The target was the ONI and the congressional auditors working therein. A very precise target, and mission accomplished, as the vast majority of the casualties there were those auditors.

With drone aircraft and modern technology the towers were the proverbial cake walk--very easy to hit.

You can fly at 100 feet over New York City with your eyes closed and chances are you are going to hit something.

The Pentagon, not so much because it is a very short building.

You can simply dive on the Pentagon, the world's largest office building and low level flying is no problem for someone with a commercial pilots license and a B-737-type rating, which was held by Hani.

Very easy with a missle of some sort, but the near miss we witnessed at WTC would have been a clear miss at the Pentagon, even with drones. Clearly, a 757 is not nearly as maneuverable as a missle, and being 50 or 60 feet off dead center at the tower is one thing, but the same margin of error at the smaller low target would have been a complete miss.

First of all, a missile could not have caused the destruction to the light poles leading toward the Pentagon, and secondly, there was no missile wreckage found at the Pentagon. Now, why would you mention a missile after saying the aircraft passed north of the gas station? Thirdly, American Airlines announced the loss of American 77 at the Pentagon.

When Hani came out of his descending turn he was still 4 miles from the Pentagon which allowed him plenty of time to line up with the Pentagon.

Thus the reports of the odor of cordite by numerous military personnel. Thus the numerous reports early on (and photos) of no apparent damage from an airplane.

On the contrary, B-757 wreckage is lying inside and outside the Pentagon. In fact, a playback to the old news reports have said that an large airplane struck the Pentagon.

The target was the ONI and the congressional auditors working therein. A very precise target, and mission accomplished, as the vast majority of the casualties there were those auditors.

You failed to mention that remains of the passengers and crew of American 77 were identified as well. How could you have forgotten?

Edited by skyeagle409