Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question on cancer and the legalities of it

david icke is right

The western medical community is taking over chinese herbs as we write this.

They are patenting all of it.Major Pharm cos are already marketing some of it.

This has been in the works since obama signed codex .

They are also many many alternative cancer treatments that are not herbal at all.

Then some are herbs, but not chinese herbs.

What does this entail exactly?

On a personal note, I despise cancer with all my being. I feel horrible for all people, kids and adults going through it and those who die from it. I really do hope they find a cure.

Wow! You just will not give up and to post a link that says nothing, why? I have a friend who had thyroid cancer three years ago and it was a very bad case. She had her thyroid removed and 6 other lumpectomies. They found thyroid cancer all over the place and still she only needed two doses of radioactive idonie (not radiation just a radio ion given in pill form). The follow up care is to continually test her for cancer and make sure it is not still showing up places. It has not in the 3 years since her treatment and it didn't cost anywhere near a fortune. Also a lot of problem with thyroid cancer diagnosis is that 95% of people over 65 autopsied after death by any cause have a malignant thyroid tumor. Most thyroid cancer probably does not need to be treated as less than 1% metastasize and most do not cause the hypothyroidism that sent my friend to the doctor in the first place. So, there is not really an increase in thyroid cancer but an increase in diagnosis. Also, you didn't address the fact that novel proteins can be patented which would make a new treatment even with a protein much more expensive than radioactive iodine.

Her having her thyroid removed alone im sure cost far more then taking a simple protein.Maybe not outta her pocket, but certainly outta someones. I had a very minor surgery on my nose a few years back, same day in and out that cost my insurance company thousands. What do you mean I wont give up? I have nothing to give up. I know for a fact that there is a protein that cures this cancer. I also know for a fact that this information is being surpressed. I cant really speak in regards to whether or not a protein can be patended. And you automaticaly assuming even if it was that it would then become more expensive then radioactive iodine, makes me believe you probably cant speak in regards to it either.

• Like 1

Here are some interesting words about cancers from uranium

http://tinyurl.com/ot8hafh

I disagree with that assessment because radiation from depleted uranium does not pose a health risk and in fact, I have handled depleted uranium while working aircraft control surfaces and I might add that depleted uranium was widely used in dentistry, such as dentures and crowns, glassware and even in golf clubs.

There are soldiers who were wounded in war and still carrying DU fragments within their bodies and after more than 10 years, their kidneys remain unaffected.

I disagree with that assessment because radiation from depleted uranium does not pose a health risk and in fact, I have handled depleted uranium while working aircraft control surfaces and I might add that depleted uranium was widely used in dentistry, such as dentures and crowns, glassware and even in golf clubs.

There are soldiers who were wounded in war and still carrying DU fragments within their bodies and after more than 10 years, their kidneys remain unaffected.

This is a logic free area Sky. Don't worry, our time will soon come.

Here are some interesting words about cancers from uranium

http://tinyurl.com/ot8hafh

Of course uranium will cause all kinds of cancers. Fukishima will cause so many problems and end up killing most slowly. Are you saying their is no way round this? Well science wont do nothing science caused it.

What does this entail exactly?

On a personal note, I despise cancer with all my being. I feel horrible for all people, kids and adults going through it and those who die from it. I really do hope they find a cure.

We aren't allowed to discuss them in this forum. They will lock the thread if we do.

Some involve an herbal/supplement regimen. There is one with an ancient fermented tea.

Some are dietary. There are radical ones involving weird intravenous therapies, and I even find a bit too dangerous, but I suppose if your going to die anyway, one might try it as a last resort.

In Europe they use mistletoe derivatives.

It's patented, but they refuse to use it in the USA.

Suzanne Sommers used it successfully. She refused to discuss it until she was cancer free for at least five years.

I believe after the five year mark, she wrote a book entailing it all, but she also got radiation, but refused chemo.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

:unsure2: Wow man, you have got to be the most,,, rr nevermind. No need to make this personal. Its all good. Keep playing in depleted uranium. It cant hurt cha after all.

So Im talking to my cousin last night, and his soon to be wife, the cancer researcher, tells him if any of us in the close family end up with cancer, that we will pay the extra money and get the new experimental drugs. She said that they have alot of newer drugs that work way better then conventional means. She striaght said no way would she ever go to a hospital to get treated for cancer. That its nearly a death sentence depending on what type, and how advanced it is.

Of course uranium will cause all kinds of cancers. Fukishima will cause so many problems and end up killing most slowly. Are you saying their is no way round this? Well science wont do nothing science caused it.

No, I'm not saying there is no way around this.

Living about 7 miles away from a nuclear power plant, I'm saying that there is an upside and a downside to nuclear technology. I'm beginning to wonder if the downside is not greater than the upside.

Further, I'm saying that it appears highly likely that the US military has employed late technology nuclear weapons, perhaps hybrid weapons, in its wars of aggression in the middle east.

Further, I'm saying that it appears highly likely that the US military has employed late technology nuclear weapons, perhaps hybrid weapons, in its wars of aggression in the middle east.

Nothing on the level that you have suggested.

:unsure2: Wow man, you have got to be the most,,, rr nevermind. No need to make this personal. Its all good. Keep playing in depleted uranium. It cant hurt cha after all.

You will ingest more radioactive elements on a dusty road than you will by handling DU, but people didn't know that. And, soldiers ride in tanks whose armor consist of DU, and some of those tanks have been placed on public display.

On another note, many people were unaware that depleted uranium was also used on dentures, crowns and even in glassware.

What Is Depleted Uranium?

Depleted Uranium (DU) is a toxic, radioactive heavy metal that is the waste byproduct of the uranium enrichment process when producing nuclear weapons and uranium for nuclear reactors. Because this radioactive waste is plentiful and 1.7 times more dense than lead, the United States government uses DU in munitions/ammunition which are extremely effective at piercing armored vehicles. However, every round of DU ammunition leaves a residue of DU dust on everything it hits, contaminating the surrounding area with toxic waste that has a half-life of 4.5 billion years, the age of our solar system, and turns every battlefield and firing range into a toxic waste site that poisons everyone in such areas. DU dust can be inhaled, ingested, or absorbed through scratches in the skin. DU is linked to DNA damage, cancer, birth defects, and multiple other health problems. The United Nations classifies Depleted Uranium ammunitions as illegal Weapons of Mass Destruction because of their long-term impact on the land over which they are used and the long-term health problems they cause when people are exposed to them.

• Like 1

I probably shouldn't insert myself into something I am not knowledgeable about, but common sense tells me there is uranium (not depleted) all over the place, in almost all rocks, and it and its decay products are part of the general background radiation. What is important then is not that there is uranium present but the amount and type of radiation being produced, questions I don't see being addressed. Scare words like "uranium present" absent such detail always make me suspicious.

Depleted Uranium (DU) is a toxic, radioactive heavy metal that is the waste byproduct of the uranium enrichment process when producing nuclear weapons and uranium for nuclear reactors. Because this radioactive waste is plentiful and 1.7 times more dense than lead, the United States government uses DU in munitions/ammunition which are extremely effective at piercing armored vehicles. However, every round of DU ammunition leaves a residue of DU dust on everything it hits, contaminating the surrounding area with toxic waste that has a half-life of 4.5 billion years, the age of our solar system, and turns every battlefield and firing range into a toxic waste site that poisons everyone in such areas. DU dust can be inhaled, ingested, or absorbed through scratches in the skin. DU is linked to DNA damage, cancer, birth defects, and multiple other health problems. The United Nations classifies Depleted Uranium ammunitions as illegal Weapons of Mass Destruction because of their long-term impact on the land over which they are used and the long-term health problems they cause when people are exposed to them.

I have to disagree somewhat because radiation from DU is not a hazard. The hazard of DU comes from that fact that it is a heavy metal like leadl. I have been exposed to depleted uranium for years because it is used as counter-weights on our aircraft and I might add the B-747 makes use depleted uranium as well.

Soldiers ride in tanks whose armor is made from DU, and of course, DU was used in dentistry, glassware and golf clubs. The radioactive alpha particles of DU are too weak to penetrate skin, paper or even clothing which is why the alpha particles of DU do not pose a health hazard. Did you know that if you travel on a dusty road you will ingest more radioactive particles from the dust than you will by handling DU?

Many people were unaware of that fact and people are generally unaware of the radiation hazard within their own homes, which is much more deadlier than heavy metal toxicity of DU, which of course is radon.

So once again, the hazard of DU is not its radioactivity, but the fact that it is a heavy metal like lead.

Edited by skyeagle409

Well considering we have a cancer epidemic in this country, maybe things like that should be taken into consideration much more then they are. Lots of our boys across seas that were exposed to tons of DU have what appears to be radiation poisoning.

Well considering we have a cancer epidemic in this country, maybe things like that should be taken into consideration much more then they are. Lots of our boys across seas that were exposed to tons of DU have what appears to be radiation poisoning.

Is that an assumption that many Soldiers have what appears to be radiation poisoning? I have never heard of such a thing. I spent four years in Iraq and Afghanistan and have no symptoms, nor have I known anyone to have symptoms which appear to be radiation poisoning.

It seems to me that any commander-in-chief that allows widespread and indiscriminate use of DU weapons, knowing those simple facts, shows the ultimate disrespect for the troops.

The use of that stuff poisons all humans in the area. How can one support the troops and allow the widespread use of the longterm poison?

No reference and I'll guarantee those are your words. Did you not give the reference so the rest of us can't see that the site had nothing backing up their claims?

The simple fact that the half-life is 4.5 billion years shows that the radiation is low. If the radiation were higher the half-life would be shorter.

A common misconception is that radiation is depleted uranium's primary hazard. This is not the case under most battlefield exposure scenarios. Depleted uranium is approximately 40 percent less radioactive than natural uranium. Depleted uranium emits alpha and beta particles, and gamma rays. Alpha particles, the primary radiation type produced by depleted uranium, are blocked by skin, while beta particles are blocked by the boots and battle dress utility uniform (BDUs) typically worn by Service members. While gamma rays are a form of highly-penetrating energy , the amount of gamma radiation emitted by depleted uranium is very low. Thus, depleted uranium does not significantly add to the background radiation that we encounter every day.
The health effects of uranium have been studied extensively for over 50 years. This is relevant because chemically, DU has the same properties as natural uranium, while being 40% less radioactive. While natural and depleted uranium are considered chemically toxic, they are not considered a radiation hazard. In May 1989 the Department of Health and Human Services' Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry published a Toxicological Profile for Uranium reviewing and summarizing the key uranium health effects literature. This document was updated in September 1999.

The Department of Defense has comprehensively studied the environmental fate of depleted uranium both before and after the Gulf War. Burn tests and other evaluations performed under simulated battlefield conditions indicated that the health risks associated with the battlefield use of depleted uranium were minimal and could be reduced even more by simple, field-expedient measures, especially, avoidance of depleted uranium-contaminated vehicles and sites.

http://www.gulflink.osd.mil/faq/faq_du.jsp

I have a CT for ya. What if, as I believe, we are all being systematically poisoned from birth to get cancer. Why is our way of life filled to the overflowing with toxic chemicals in our food, toiletries, household cleaners, even vaccines? Why is the autism rate and cancer rate increasing? Why ,by government guildlines, is it illegal to advertize a cure for a desease? Why, by government definition, is the only thing that can cure a desease surgery or prescription drugs? Why is it that we have more doctors, more hospitals, more nurses the best technologies per capita in the world and yet as a whole the general american populace is basical obese, weak and sickly?

Although I smoke and have for 40 years and partake of alcoholic beverages more than not I have no fear of cancer whatsoever. I believe that I have lived and learned enough and by practicing a few simple daily regiments to be "almost" immune to cancer. Cancer to me is a weak and absolutly treatable ailment and is even easier to prevent then cure once you have it.

I realize that most of you that buy into the multi national big pharma, AMA, government guidelines and fast foods lies will consider these statements rediculous and me a fool, and I understand that, as it flies in the face of everthing you ever known but at 54, according to my doctor (who just shakes his head) and extensive testing (simply because I have a great med plan) I'm close to being in perfect health for my age. And I haven't taken any prescription anti-biotics, prescription drugs or OTC remedies in twenty something years. Go figure.

And consider that in america, when you get sick, your not a patient, your a customer!

• Like 1

It seems to me that any commander-in-chief that allows widespread and indiscriminate use of DU weapons, knowing those simple facts, shows the ultimate disrespect for the troops.

Perhaps, you should jump on a dentist. After all, depleted uranium was used in dentures and crowns.

Edited by skyeagle409

You don't get radiation poisoning from DU. As I have mentioned earlier, you will ingest more radiation on a dusty road than you will when handling DU.

Hey Frenat, is that the same Department of Health and Human Services' that raised the safe levels of radiation once it was known that Cali was getting a radiation shower from Japan? My goodness. Yea listen to the people who have to justify using DU as a weapon.