Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Response to "no scientific evidence" of ghost

lestatdelioncourt

Not much of this makes any sense to me.

The only way I can imagine anyone verifying your strange story is something like the following: Arrange for an independent third party to arrange for 2 (or more) different computers to be present at the same location, playback the audio file(s) in question, have the 3rd party copy them to the other computers (perhaps via different methods - USB drive, email, etc.) and examine both the audio output and visual representation of the file in question and see how if anything it is changing.

When you say it's in the hands of the press, who do you mean? Local press, regional press, national press? Is someone who is familiar with digital audio examining the files in question?

On the surface it's hard to know what to make of your claims. How clear is the audio? I don't know if the audio is being playing on computer A with cheap tinny speakers you get on some cheap laptops and then on computer B with upmarket audio hardware which is bringing out detail you simply can't hear on the cheap speakers or (as I suspect) something entirely different but mundane is happening because of some confusion to do with what you're doing with the files on the various computers involved.

How did you conclude that what's going on has anything to do with "arrangement of wires" and not some other factor? You say the files aren't being altered but say the voices become "distorted and lose quality" on uploaded versions. If the voices aren't there and then appear low quality on uploaded files then the file has most definitely been altered, even if the alteration isn't the same quality as what you hear when played back locally.

Also, using an external mike shouldn't matter as they work the same way as internal mics. A membrane picks up vibrations from sound in the air and converts it to an electrical signal which is sent of an electrical connection to a recording device and/or playback device. Why should the fact that the mic and transmitting wire are inside or outside the chassis of the computer make any difference, they both work on the exact same principle?

You said you aren't familiar with computers which makes me suspect the main problem here is a what is really going on being not very well communicated clearly in terms of computers, files, playback, uploads, "arrangements of wires", etc.

I should start a topic and hopefully try some online tests here.

Their clarity can be good at times. I'm afraid not much will make sense and I do apologise for that. It didn't make sense to me at first and has taken me a year to piece much of it together, despite my constant questioning to them. Questions like, "If you can form words so clearly, you must have a voice box" (no explanation at that stage) My perception of how a spirit conducts itself is a leaned belief, and as much as they tried "acting" in support of my perception, things just didn't add up.

It's difficult to make the speech out half the time. It's what I'd describe as entangled speech. Now and then a voice speaks up through the entanglement, often with clarity. They practically begged for church help but it fell on deaf ears, so they requested news papers, paranormal investigations and a paranormal challenge. I approached all 3. The P.I team carried out their investigation 3 weeks ago whilst Mr D (the press - local rag) witnessed the evening. I approached ASKE paranormal challenge and claimed "Communication with spirits" The spirits don't agree, they want to break diamonds at the contest (I shake my head in disbelief just like you) However, I've since witnessed what they can do to diamonds, my lovely diamonds are now worthless, severely degraded.

Like I admit, I'm not technically minded. The spirits explain they require a certain set of "arranged wires" in order to be heard more clearly. I approached a group of online sceptics in June last year to ask what constitutes as a pass if I was to enter them into a challenge. They explained "card tests" The spirits response was "Arrange the electrics and we'll play the card games" The sceptics got shirty and in return the spirits got stroppy. I laugh at it now but at the time it was upsetting. The spirits requested someone send me a quiet-made recording but no one would. I asked a friend that evening, and he sent me the requested recording. Not knowing what to expect, I played it through my PC, it was loud and crackling with voices running through it (far louder than my own PC) I honestly thought the friend was having me on. He assured me the recording was originally silent. I asked him to listen into my copy via landline, and I listened into his, both recordings were identical. Since this test, his PC can no longer produce a quiet voiceless recording. I continued with this procedure with 6 other friends, and got same results on 4 occasions "altered recordings" The spirits suggested that I go over to youtube and try out random recordings. I chose short recordings where there would be little or no talking from the uploader. Same results, background voices calling out names (Family names, in full. Mine included)

I hope some of that made sense, if not please accept my apologies. It's been an extremely confusing year. My house is not actually being haunted, and there are no spirits in the air. I found that an external microphone actually blocks their attempts to communicate. I assumed my PC was haunted but it's not the case. It is their "signal" that affects my PC. To get me to understand this, the spirits broke communication and re-connected half way through a recording. Maybe I could upload that file. Their voices will distort but you will at least hear the breaking of their signal. If there are options here to upload files, I'd be more than willing to do this.

I've listened in to some of these files on others PC's, and they lose a lot of volume-quality and cause distortion. What I glean from needing the correct arrangement of wires is this. My PC causes their voices to entangle, squeak, speak too fast, speak too slow, muffle, screech and so on. Om my friends PC, they are louder, but often with a lot of crackle. When they do get a clear shot, their voices are the same as ours. Over on youtube they can be crystal clear.

My apologies for any confuse caused. What I should do is write out everything I've witnessed so far. I've gathered as much evidence as possible, enough for a proper scientific investigation. Due to non-stop speculation, I don't get my foot in the door to have the evidence seriously investigated, hence turning to the press. Once established that "something" supernatural is afoot, I stand a better chance at being taken seriously.

I am using a HP PC with Bose C2 speakers.

Edited by -Desiderata-

Do you still have the diamonds? Can we see a photo of the "severely degraded" diamonds?

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 1

I want more diamonds.

• Like 2

Do you still have the diamonds? Can we see a photo of the "severely degraded" diamonds?

Yes I'm gathering/keeping as much evidence as I can. I'll try to take a pic of the diamond. It's only 0.25 but clear enough to the naked eye. The only inclusion it held was a slither of black carbon, shaped like a tiny curl. No white feathers at all. No self respecting jeweller would cut and polish such a degraded stone (it's like an internal smash) The other ring I have is a 20's dia trilogy ring. The diamonds are a high clarity grade, and now worthless. I don't care about the damage but it's getting costly.

Edited by -Desiderata-

It's not possible so far to take a pic of this diamond, the image blurs. Sorry :( my camera is not good enough.

There is no scientific proof of them, that's for sure.. but there are certainly people out there (including myself) who have been given the ability to see them. (for better or worse depending on what you run into). Most people don't dare speak of it thinking it's taboo socially (which it is, but it's starting to become accepted).

There is no scientific proof of them, that's for sure.. but there are certainly people out there (including myself) who have been given the ability to see them. (for better or worse depending on what you run into). Most people don't dare speak of it thinking it's taboo socially (which it is, but it's starting to become accepted).

I've gathered more than enough evidence for science to check out. I've tested, gleaned what I can, had confirmation from others. I'm ready to go.

Thankfully through 20 years of avoiding entities, I've never actually "seen" one. I doubt I'd ever be ready for that.

Edited by -Desiderata-