Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

think my apartment haunted

jennifer101

for the past to night in a row i'v ebeen sitting in my living room watching tv n over in the corner by my couch i've heard 2 knocks on the wall n maybe 10 minutes later another 2 knocks the first night n last night it was 2 knocks on the wall n then maybe 15 -20 minutes later it sounded like something got up off the couch n in the middle of the night in my bed room i woke up to knocking on knocking on my wall and window n my dog was grawling n cat was chasing something then a bang happened that souned like someone stamped their foot so hard my candle holders n other glass objects shook, my moms say legs in a pair of jeans walk toward my bedroom over the weekend she thought it was me upstairs in the hallway when my nephew was scared to go up to the bathroom n i was gone with my bf n i've been sitting on the couch n saw arms n legs walk past me but dont remember if it was jeans or a dress any advice as to what it is n it started happening after my grand mothers birthday on the 9th of this month n she passed away december 19th

for the past to night in a row i'v ebeen sitting in my living room watching tv n over in the corner by my couch i've heard 2 knocks on the wall n maybe 10 minutes later another 2 knocks the first night n last night it was 2 knocks on the wall n then maybe 15 -20 minutes later it sounded like something got up off the couch n in the middle of the night in my bed room i woke up to knocking on knocking on my wall and window n my dog was grawling n cat was chasing something then a bang happened that souned like someone stamped their foot so hard my candle holders n other glass objects shook, my moms say legs in a pair of jeans walk toward my bedroom over the weekend she thought it was me upstairs in the hallway when my nephew was scared to go up to the bathroom n i was gone with my bf n i've been sitting on the couch n saw arms n legs walk past me but dont remember if it was jeans or a dress any advice as to what it is n it started happening after my grand mothers birthday on the 9th of this month n she passed away december 19th

Clearly it was the Demon Ocksdacotal. He has been known to torment victims in the middle of the night and completely destroy their ability to punctuate.

• Like 3

Clearly it was the Demon Ocksdacotal. He has been known to torment victims in the middle of the night and completely destroy their ability to punctuate.

:clap:

I was just going to mention something about that.

I couldn't even begin to comprehend the story you just told, OP. The gigantic run on sentence made my head hurt. Hopefully you figure out whatever it is!

• Like 1

Wait! you saw disembodied arms, and Legs?

• Like 1

I hear knocks all the time, but I don't leap to the paranormal. And my Yorkie always finds something to bark at for no reason and God knows cats are freaks. I wouldn't worry.

• Like 3

I did not understand any of that jumble. THis is why we need school folks. Please stay in school and off drugs. As the knocking, you live in an apartment. Apartment walls are notoriously thin.

• Like 2

If it's an apartment, there are other people around. Probably noises coming from the neighbors.

• Like 1

Hit and run poster guys...

There seems to be a ton of those around.

• Like 2

Ok so maybe the grammar is not correct but Jennifer101 has taken the time to try to get some guidance on this issue. Being an apartment, I would obviously assume there are neighbours.....could be above, below and each side. That's a lot of people capable of moving round and making noise. Also water/heating pipes can make tapping noises, especially when cooling down or heating up. As for the jeans and arms and legs walking around, I have no idea! If it is happening that frequently, maybe try to take a photo. There seems to be a lot of things happening in short space of time so it shouldn't be that difficult to get some kind of photographic evidence.

Ok so maybe the grammar is not correct but Jennifer101 has taken the time to try to get some guidance on this issue. Being an apartment, I would obviously assume there are neighbours.....could be above, below and each side. That's a lot of people capable of moving round and making noise. Also water/heating pipes can make tapping noises, especially when cooling down or heating up. As for the jeans and arms and legs walking around, I have no idea! If it is happening that frequently, maybe try to take a photo. There seems to be a lot of things happening in short space of time so it shouldn't be that difficult to get some kind of photographic evidence.

Eh I live in an apartment and in my roomates room if you go near the wall by her bed you can distincly hear whispers, but Im not worried about it

• Like 2