Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Putin to America

Drayno

I must say, this thread is absolutely hilarious. It's the classic response of the flag-wearing Patriot whenever any country either refuses to be intimidated by, or upstages Uncle Sam; it's the "Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey" syndrome all over again. Now it's "What has Russia ever contributed to Civilisation"?.

• Like 2

I would rather Putin have said that we were arrogant, then I could have agreed with him, but that would have made him an obvious hypocrite, so he had to use Obama's words.

Our political arena is a thousand times tougher than his.

There is nothing "exceptional" in communism, but there's plenty of arrogance.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

Yeah, but the guy's talking present tense.

Obviously, both countries have had their share of genius. But in the world we live in today, exactly what is Russia innovating?

I mean, other than superior political acumen and an ability to snatch a momentary victory from the jaws of utter defeat. At least, when the jaws are spread wide and the President is incompetent enough to be offering it.

Harte

Given that the Russians don't have the means to hire every exceptional scientist from around the world I would say they are doing quite well. The part of US science and innovation one should never forget is that, save in two fields of science, almost all Science Nobels that went to the US went to somebody born and/or trained abroad. We have never managed to consistently create our own top scientists but we have hired them.

And that is something we won't be able to afford once the cash is drained either.

The only caveat I see to this letter, is if Putin suddenly sees himself as the leading peace maker in the Middle East, he could be more tempted to wade in at a later date, thus potentially setting the stage for a self-fulfilling prophecy. One that he's not smart enough to believe in, or worse, he already does.

His recent visit on July 15, 2013 to an island in the Baltic Sea, called "Hogland," also known as Gog land, is a possible example.

He would, on the same day he visited "Gog" land, say these words ... “Such a present to us. Merry Christmas,” about Edward Snowden.

Given Putin's references to "God" in his letter, and for those who are unfamiliar with the potentially deliberate significance of his "Gog" land timing, check out Ezekiel 38, and Rev. 20:7-10.

I would side with the Fox News crowd on this one, and while the outcome may be inevitably unavoidable, I've long believed that if the U.S. avoids attacking Iran, the time-line of history could be changed. Would it buy time for more grace? I don't know.

I've also suspected that if allowed, we could write a better ending for ourselves. That would be nice, but it can't happen without an agreement that no self-fulfilling prophecies, should be allowed.

I think the fact that there is even a situation where these prophecies can now be self fulfilled, means it has nothing to do with self fulfillment at all. But of course Im biased. ;)

His big investors will tell him within two years to close the Texas shop 'cause it is "too expensive", if Apple makes it that long. Want to bet?

Bangladesh is waiting, in the meantime Apple technology gets transferred to LG and brother companies, that amazingly in 2009 was not even in the top ten smartphone makers but now hold 4 slots in the top 10 ranking. This is the reality:

smartphone-os-mix.jpg

And over 90% of the Android manufacturers are Chinese or Korean.

Another battle we are loosing.

If you look closely, you will see that the iMac and Macbook sales are very low.

It will be a small manufacturing plant in Texas.

Everybody is buying the iPad and iPhone 5S instead.

The iPad with a small keyboard works really well!

I found this on youtube about Putin's letter lecture to America. It's interesting for the last few minutes when the guy deals with "exceptionalism" and how it will seem to non Americans. He holds up a bleak mirror.

Edited by Kaa-Tzik