Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1,360 calories 'pizzaburger' created

Still Waters

Some would say it's the inevitable merging of two of the greatest foods ever created.

The 'pizzaburger' is a new mega-calorific meal which features a bacon cheeseburger wrapped in a pepperoni pizza.

The 'frankenburger' concept contains a whopping 1,360 calories - over half the daily allowance for men - and is garnished with lettuce, pickle and tomato.

http://uk.news.yahoo...95.html#TrwTEz7

• Like 1

It's got lettuce and tomato with it so it can't be that unhealthy!

• Like 3

I've tried a bite of this, because it's been around here (Canada) in Boston Pizza restaurants for a while now. It's pretty bad and sort of tastes like a giant pizza pocket stuffed with precooked spongy meatloaf.

And *surprise!* it doesn't look like the picture. The crust wasn't bad though...

• Like 4

Looks like something I could buy from the local Fish & Chip/ take away shop. Hell it looks healthier.

I'd try that. Although as someone mentioned above.... it's rare that they actually look anything like the photo lol.

I love burgers and I love pizza, but that doesn't look appetizing at all.....it looks like something that will give me indigestion for a couple of days.

beef/pizza combos just never appeal to me much anyway. like getting ground beef as a pizza topping. why??

Because it's yummy beef..... and yummy pizza..... put them together for double yummyness :)

Nice!!!!

anyway, back to those "save the children" ads on yahoo with the starving children on.

Got to wonder about man sometimes!