Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Distinguised US Marine Stands Up for America

david icke is right

[media=]

[/media]

Now this is a marine that knows the truth. :gun:

At least he's not afraid to tell the truth. I salute you, sir! :tu:

• Like 2

That is a true soldier. :gun:

So you're saying if a soldier doesn't tell the truth, he or she is not a true soldier?

[media=]

[/media]

Now this is a marine that knows the truth. :gun:

Few thing bother me about such things.

1. No last name given to verify authenticity of service and awards received.

2. Per Marine regulation, wear of the uniform while not on duty is forbidden. (This includes retirement)

3. Marines don't die and come back. Marines go to hell, and regroup.

4. Stated service was 87-93. Which serves no relevance.

Point is, no way to identify who the individual is. For all I know, he can be just another David Chenicek.

http://www.702shooter.com/community-awareness/stolen-valor-fraudster-david-chenicek-fake-marine/

Besides, doesn't make a difference. Attendance at the rally didn't even number over 40 people.

Massive failure in support for nuttties.

• Like 1

So you're saying if a soldier doesn't tell the truth, he or she is not a true soldier?

Don't the army service train soldiers to be truthful? admittedly most are jarheads but their are a few like this soldier who knows the truth. So yes a true soldier.

Few thing bother me about such things.

1. No last name given to verify authenticity of service and awards received.

2. Per Marine regulation, wear of the uniform while not on duty is forbidden. (This includes retirement)

3. Marines don't die and come back. Marines go to hell, and regroup.

4. Stated service was 87-93. Which serves no relevance.

Point is, no way to identify who the individual is. For all I know, he can be just another David Chenicek.

http://www.702shoote...ek-fake-marine/

Besides, doesn't make a difference. Attendance at the rally didn't even number over 40 people.

Massive failure in support for nuttties.

You certainly questioned everything. Wearechange.org know the score they are not stupid. They see through most of the bull.

You certainly questioned everything. Wearechange.org know the score they are not stupid. They see through most of the bull.

Of course I question everything.

Did you mistake me for a sheep?

• Like 4

Of course I question everything.

Did you mistake me for a sheep?

Me Too RB ! He sounds not quite like any of the Marine`s I know at all ! I read a book deal into this guy ! Right on All points RB.

justDONTEATUS :gun: .` `````````,,,,....

Edited by DONTEATUS

Do you believe money is real?

What is real?

How do you define "real"?

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then "real" is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever David Icke wants you to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in UM and we show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

tumblr_md1w1eooHu1rvnjwto1_500.jpg

• Like 7

What is real?

How do you define "real"?

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then "real" is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever David Icke wants you to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in UM and we show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

tumblr_md1w1eooHu1rvnjwto1_500.jpg

I'll take the blue pill. :clap: The red pill put's me straight into a brick wall. :-*

Edited by david icke is right

Pretty much, yes.

isnt amazing the amount of energy that goes into debunking?

How does that explain the unexplained mysteries?

I love all these threads and the efforts I see in ridiculing posters looking for answers...its just soooo entertaining...and disturbing.

But still, as the debunkers say, who is this guy?

...and of course, why put so much energy into derailing threads?

A couple things 'bother me' as well... Speaking as a retired military type person (and ex-drill sgt):

1. He is wearing the US flag on the back of his uniform - a HUGE no-no, that any self respecting soldier, sailor, airman or marine would avoid doing... The flag is not a decoration....

2. Wearing medals on his BDU's (Battle Dress Uniform)... uh.... no.

3. His ribbons (again only worn on Class A or B uniforms - the BDU's are class C) on the right hand side... Even playing "goof around" you don't do that...

4. It is against all training and regulations (perhaps even outright illegal) for a military person to make political statements in public or to the public while in uniform - even one worn so badly as this one is...

5. Why would he wear ribbons AND medals... They are for the same awards (although I can not see the ribbons clearly enough to compare them to his purported medals)... This is something almost univerally

done by "posers" who pretend at military sesrvice they did not perform - or to awards they did not earn... ("Stolen Valor")...

I have no idea if this individual is exactly as he is portraying himself, or is a total poser, without a name (His first name appears to be "Don", or at least it sounds like it in the video) it is difficult to tell... But he is displaying all the signs of

being someone commiting "Stolen Valor", which is a crime in the US...

To those applauding his "stand", be cautious... He very well could be a fake... In the past couple years there have been numerous people presenting themselves as "war heros" and making statements such as this one... Several have

been prosecuted under the Stolen Valor laws, and many more exposed as frauds... So be cautious...

Edited by Taun
  • Like 1

isnt amazing the amount of energy that goes into debunking?

How does that explain the unexplained mysteries?

I love all these threads and the efforts I see in ridiculing posters looking for answers...its just soooo entertaining...and disturbing.

But still, as the debunkers say, who is this guy?

...and of course, why put so much energy into derailing threads?

Actually it takes little to no energy to debunk half the crap around here because some folks believe every little thing that gets posted on the internet.

While examining a still from the video - to try and ID his ribbons (on the right side of his BDU's) I noticed that his ribbons are on upside down... He has the highest awards at the bottom... Very careless...

Also a co-worker is a former Marine and he can not identify a couple of those ribbons/medals, nor could we find them on line...

I know one active duty soldier who knows that the events were staged. He says many of his fellow soldiers understand that, and many of them are Alex Jones fans.

They cannot and will not talk about it in public because there would be recriminations, but in private they know it's a lie, just as my generation in Vietnam knew it was a lie.

Am I surprised? No.

• Like 1

I know one active duty soldier who knows that the events were staged. He says many of his fellow soldiers understand that, and many of them are Alex Jones fans.

They cannot and will not talk about it in public because there would be recriminations, but in private they know it's a lie, just as my generation in Vietnam knew it was a lie.

Am I surprised? No.

I have quite a few relatives and friends, who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, and a lot of them believe 9/11 was staged. And they are huge Alex Jones fans as well. Many if them have been listening for years. And your quite right, they are afraid to speak out, because they are afraid of being ridiculed.

• Like 1

I have quite a few relatives and friends, who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, and a lot of them believe 9/11 was staged. And they are huge Alex Jones fans as well. Many if them have been listening for years. And your quite right, they are afraid to speak out, because they are afraid of being ridiculed.

Does having served overseas make you any more credible to 9/11 truth?

To be honest, using your time in uniformed services as a means to add credibility to what your beliefs are is despicable.

Unless your military experience can be directly related, such as being a former pilot or army corp of engineers, EOD, etc.