Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to have OOBE - infographic

monicarichardson

I've only experienced semi-out of body experiences twice, accidentally when meditating, each a few days apart.

The first experience was semi-waking up from an 'out of it' state to find a whiteish blueish (like lightning's color) looking forearm and hand pointing up out of my physical arm. The hand was bent back in a very unnatural and uncomfortable looking way, in a sort of Spiderman web shooting position, but back far. It looked so odd, and after seeing it, I just turned my head back forward on pillow and drifted back off. But I remembered it afterwards, and was like 'what the'.

The second was feeling an extremely odd sensation suddenly that my head was up and forward, while I hadn't seemed to stop feeling in its normal position on the pillow. This sensation of my head moving up without me physically feeling moved from the pillow confused me and caught my attention, which brought an even more interesting sensation. Just as the realization hit me that something wasn't feeling natural about this situation, I suddenly felt the two simultaneous states I felt myself in (head being up and forward as if I was sitting up, yet head still down on the pillow) merge back. This I can explain as a sensation that whatever head was seeming to pop up and forward from my resting pillow head suddenly and very quickly moved back into its physical counterpart, with a very weird sensation. The only way I can correctly describe the experience sensation wise is 'getting the feeling of a non physical head of mine lifting from my resting head, then moving back in'.

Knowing I have achieved these odd sensations unwillingly, I firmly believe that if one so chose, they could likely achieve the same, plus much more, given the honing of intent and knowing somewhat more what is going on at the time of experience.

Edited by _Only

Nice...

The only thing is that for me lifting up your arms or rolling out is very much like doing it physically. I were to just visualize lifting my arms or lifting up, I would probably just lie there.

If visualizing dosnt seem to produce an exit try doing it as if you were doing it physically. Usually during vibrations.

• Like 1

Nice...

The only thing is that for me lifting up your arms or rolling out is very much like doing it physically. I were to just visualize lifting my arms or lifting up, I would probably just lie there.

If visualizing dosnt seem to produce an exit try doing it as if you were doing it physically. Usually during vibrations.

Good point!

• 3 weeks later...

This sounds quite cool... The only thing that worries me, is that I might get stuck... How would you get back into your own body?

This sounds quite cool... The only thing that worries me, is that I might get stuck... How would you get back into your own body?

You don't have to worry about that you are permanently connected.