Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the real evolution of man.

danielost

Animals are and only certain humanoid types are carbon-based being. Majority of most humans are pure carbon beings. The difference is that humans have Aether and are more dimensional beings. Animals are more in the material/physical plane. Animals are already terrestrial spiritually/mentally/naturally , we are also terrestrial but are also extraterrestrial spiritually/mentally/naturally.

Aether? The mythological stuff that fills the universe? Sorry it doesn't exist.

And there's your problem. Your version of evolution simply doesn't exist. You've been advised many times to learn even

the basics, but you refuse to do so. You appear to revel in your ignorance.

-

This shows how stupid you are. Before humans there was a chimp type creature. Thus there was a chimp. Before this chimp was an ape type creature. Thus there was an ape. Before this ape there was a monkey. Thus there was a monkey. Way way before the monkey was a. F ish type creature thus there was az fish. And, before all of t'his there was po scum. If you want' to be pond scum be my guest. I AM ot pond scum.

With all respect, Daniel, even if I was to believe the bible to be the book of God, I still wouldn't believe a word of it cause it has been changed, corrupted and re-written by men so many times to make it more convenient to their goals. Even the Vatican admitted not long ago that the bilble had been ammended by people throughout the centuries.

And then different branches of christianity have different books,you have the book of Mormons, Jehova witness have another book, Protestants and Catholics also have a different bible.....if there is only one God, how can there be so many books?

Going back to the OP: DNA has proven evolution, as our DNA is the same as bacteria, the bacteria we have evolved from. I know I always go back to DNA, but to me our genetic imprint is the most fascinating thing about all creatures in this planet...and DNA doesn't lie.

If you go back t o dna chimp dna is 99% like ours. One human to another unrelated human is 99% like each other. So tell me why aren't we chimps or chimps human??

Further, by dna the farthiest we are apart from any life from is 50%. So why aren't we sometimes born as trees.

We have the same dna because we, almost all life, is solar powered.

Sorry but no, pure carbon is diamond. How many humans are made out of diamond? None! Also, there is no such thing as "Aether" which is a term that is both obsolete and meaningless.

cormac

well, maybe not any humans. but mr. shine? him diamond.

more on topic, danielost, you've demonstrated over and over that you don't understand what evolution actually is, and you don't respond to the people who have actually shown you the flaws in your conception of it. what do you want to accomplish with this thread?

This shows how stupid you are. Before humans there was a chimp type creature. Thus there was a chimp. Before this chimp was an ape type creature. Thus there was an ape. Before this ape there was a monkey. Thus there was a monkey. Way way before the monkey was a. F ish type creature thus there was az fish. And, before all of t'his there was po scum. If you want' to be pond scum be my guest. I AM ot pond scum.

And back in the real world evolution branches and chimps *are* apes.
  • Like 1

I don't know about you, but I learned,( about the evolving of man from chimps or apes what have you), from school growing up. So for my perspective, I don't believe your theory. I believe it did happen. And since I grew up secular, I have no experience dealing what the bible says. Considering where I live, it's not required to read and believe it, it doesn't matter in my belief. Although, since you SAY it didn't happen, where is your proof?

Since you say it did, prove it. I have no doubt, that we have improved mentally., but the thing is, I still believe in evolution from what was presented to me in school and resources. So you don't have me believing you.

What you was presented in school was anything that didn't have god involved in it. I was presented with the same things and I got a's in all of it. As I said there is a difference between understanding something and dening it and simple not unrstanding it. Do you really think that if I didn't understand evolution. That I would speak soforcefully against it. I keep up with all othe people who attack or discuss this topic with me. Understand I believe in micro evolution, ie a cow becomes a water buffalo. I don't believe in macro evolution, a fish becoming a frog.

We have been breeding dogs for a very long time but down dep they all remain wolves. None have become cats.

We have been breeding dogs for a very long time but down dep they all remain wolves. None have become cats.

Why would they magically turn into cats? This isn't evolution. Populations do not turn into a different but already existing species. Edited by Rlyeh

Sorry but no, pure carbon is diamond. How many humans are made out of diamond? None! Also, there is no such thing as "Aether" which is a term that is both obsolete and meaningless.

cormac

Aether? The mythological stuff that fills the universe? Sorry it doesn't exist.

No?

The first condensation is that of which becomes the substance called Magnetism.

Magnetism condenses into Electricity, and Electricity into Light, and Light into Ether. Ether being the environment/blackness surrounding and housing the star systems/atoms/and yes, the human race. Ether being the most important, as it is the foundation for the temporal-spatial existence of the other six, being the composition of outer space (the Black space itself, not what exists within it). Ether is the house (Ether relates to melanin and Carbon, as Carbon is the most prevalent element in the Universe. 6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons... According to our DNA, you are either a Carbon being, or you a Carbon-based being(animal).

Why would they magically turn into cats? This isn't evolution. Populations do not turn into a different but already existing species.

Nor do they magically turn into something that doesn't exist. Thus a dog will always be a dog, the breeds may change but t'he species stay the same.

i just popped in out of curiosity and it sure paid off...! What is this? a time-slip-threa that catapulted me back into the medieval ages?

How can somebody living in the 21st century completely close his eyes and mind in front of all scientific efforts and knowlege achievements in favour of "what the bible says"???

ok man, that's your choice since you're free to believe what you want. But ranting and calling other people "stupid" because they're of a different opinion, that's just plain stubborn and ignorant. If your god exists, i guess he's in a constant facepalm over people like you.

now whish me to burn in hell.

• Like 5

-

Your ignorance of human evolution is astounding. None of what you purport to be true show you even remotely understand human evolution.

cormac

• Like 5

Great apes and humans are members of the hominidae family, so logically this common ancestor was an ape. Unless you're saying it was apes that evolved from early humans..

I see Danielost also "likes" this, I guess because it confirms that we are apes. :yes:

(Basically an ape is a tailless primate. There are the Great Apes, two species of gorilla, the orangutan, the chimpanzee and our closest relative, the bonobo. We separated out from the chimp/bonobo line, as I recall, about nine million years ago and evolved a number of pre-human species, although only homo sapiens survives. Then there are the Lesser Apes, mainly the gibbon and the siamang. It seems around 15 million years ago there were many more species of ape than today, all over Eurasia-Africa.

Your ignorance of human evolution is astounding. None of what you purport to be true show you even remotely understand human evolution.

cormac

The ignorance of creationists of evolution is legendary. They will have to die off before this nonsense goes away.
  • Like 1

No?

The first condensation is that of which becomes the substance called Magnetism.

Magnetism condenses into Electricity, and Electricity into Light, and Light into Ether. Ether being the environment/blackness surrounding and housing the star systems/atoms/and yes, the human race. Ether being the most important, as it is the foundation for the temporal-spatial existence of the other six, being the composition of outer space (the Black space itself, not what exists within it). Ether is the house (Ether relates to melanin and Carbon, as Carbon is the most prevalent element in the Universe. 6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons... According to our DNA, you are either a Carbon being, or you a Carbon-based being(animal).

Nice bit of pseudo-science you have there.

cormac

Magnetism condenses into Electricity, and Electricity into Light, and Light into Ether.

And you're clearly making things up.

I see Danielost also "likes" this, I guess because it confirms that we are apes. :yes:

(Basically an ape is a tailless primate. There are the Great Apes, two species of gorilla, the orangutan, the chimpanzee and our closest relative, the bonobo. We separated out from the chimp/bonobo line, as I recall, about nine million years ago and evolved a number of pre-human species, although only homo sapiens survives. Then there are the Lesser Apes, mainly the gibbon and the siamang. It seems around 15 million years ago there were many more species of ape than today, all over Eurasia-Africa.

I'm not getting how he worked out humans existed before all other life if our ancestors were apes.

No matter which way you cut it, evolution started with a single celled organism and spread to all the life we see today. Every human, anmial and plant- all from one cell.

I think "skeptics" (or those who are not skeptical of the official theories) should read these threads with a far more open mind. I have understood the points being made throughout the thread, but others have deliberately argued semantics.

What you was presented in school was anything that didn't have god involved in it. I was presented with the same things and I got a's in all of it. As I said there is a difference between understanding something and dening it and simple not unrstanding it. Do you really think that if I didn't understand evolution. That I would speak soforcefully against it. I keep up with all othe people who attack or discuss this topic with me. Understand I believe in micro evolution, ie a cow becomes a water buffalo. I don't believe in macro evolution, a fish becoming a frog.

After a great deal of Micro-evolution you eventually get Macroevolution. When you say a fish becomes a frog, or even a cow becomes a water buffalo you are commiting a huge oversimplification of the process. By doing so you obviously attempt to ridicule it in an attempt to overlook the complete lack of contrary evidence you have. You ignore the millions of years that are involved in any form of evolution.

Truth is Micro and Macro evolution are made up terms that refer to the exact same thing.

A carbon being and a carbon based being is the samething.

No it's not.

-

A chimp-type creature is not a chimp. If you said that humans and chimpanzees shared a common ancestor that probably resembled a chimp, then that would be correct. But you didn't. What you meant and what you wrote were apparently different.

Just another silly, pointless argument between science and faith.

Meh, seems people would get tremendously tired of the constant merry-go-round. Those who discount science will not be swayed by any scientific theories; those of a scientific orientation will only succeed in aggravating themselves.

Just let it die already. Same argument, same debaters, same nonsense. How many different ways can this be presented? If there is ONE person on this board that can honestly say that they have changed their mind on this ancient discussion, because of evidence presented on these boards, please identify yourself. Otherwise, same old-same old.

• Like 3

I disagree; reading these discussions and restating what we know, even though it probably doesn't change minds, fills out our own knowledge and understanding. I have never thought it is really possible to change minds this way on anything, but as has been said, one can plant seeds.

Just another silly, pointless argument between science and faith.

Meh, seems people would get tremendously tired of the constant merry-go-round. Those who discount science will not be swayed by any scientific theories; those of a scientific orientation will only succeed in aggravating themselves.

Just let it die already. Same argument, same debaters, same nonsense. How many different ways can this be presented? If there is ONE person on this board that can honestly say that they have changed their mind on this ancient discussion, because of evidence presented on these boards, please identify yourself. Otherwise, same old-same old.

I have not exactly changed my mind as such, its just my thoughts on this religious thing has been confirmed. :tu:

First I didn't notice that this thread was done twice, so I thought I was the first responder. (Thanks to the one for merging this)

Did you not understand my post? It doesn't matter what you understand of what to what, it is claiming it without backing it up of how from what source so I can see some sense to your claim. If you do, than maybe I can believe you. Until then, your unproved claim doesn't beat what I learned in school. I don't have to believe you.

Of course, this is back when I went into your other evolution thread........and realized I was lonely. Now I will go back and read what others have to say. My bad.