Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens are really Gods

Sir Wearer of Hats

Imagine that.

Basically, as the Lord I am, the Abrahamic God, said "without belief I am nothing". So in effect, the gods are Faith Based lifeforms.

Humanity's had thousands of gods over the year. But nowadays we have maybe a hundred. What happened to the others? I suggest that those that didn't starve to death, are struggling to harvest enough faith to survive - and when you're having a probe inserted in your nether-regions you'll believe in anyone or anything.

They're starving. Now, what do starving humans look like? Thin limbs, seemingly oversized heads, wide eyes and a swollen belly. Sounds like your classic 'grey' to me. The Nordic aliens? Thor and his mates from the Norse Pantheon. The Chupacabra? Mayan godling (after all, they lusted after blood).

I thought god was an astronaut?

Confused nowwww.confused-8.gif

Well it answers "what does God need with a spaceship?" question that thehilosopher godking James Kirk posed.

God needs a spaceship because he's too exhausted to be all god-y.

• Like 1

Humanity's had thousands of gods over the year. But nowadays we have maybe a hundred. What happened to the others? I suggest that those that didn't starve to death, are struggling to harvest enough faith to survive - and when you're having a probe inserted in

It's been done, mon chevalier de porteur chapeau:

Harte