Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What the hell am I seeing

Ivanafyer

So when I was little I would always see weird unexplainable things here and there but I never thought anything of it.

Like I would hear the chairs move and fall to the floor, random stuff would just make noise and I would hear whispering.

(I remember crying about something one time and i was in my room alone and something whispered to me saying "its okay")

But I'm older now and even now stuff keeps happening and I just don't know what to think.

So 2 years ago on Easter weekend I was sleeping in my room on my beautiful queen sized bed (lol I love my bed okay) like I always do and I always wake up a couple times throughout the night and when I do I usually get up to get a drink or just go back to sleep... So basically I woke up and then I couldn't fall back asleep so I sat up and on the end of my bed (on the left side.. i was sleeping on the right) there was this tall black figure just standing there and at the time I thought it was my sister because she recently came to visit and she was supposed to be sleeping in my room so I just kind of looked at it and I said "Tina what are you doing?.." and that thing didn't say anything it was just stood there and then I said "Tina seriously... what are you doing.. its late go back to sleep." and I just kept telling it to go back to sleep and then I patted the bed on the side next to me and I'm like "tina what are you doing just go sleep"and then the thing just falls on my bed like it just dropped dead or got shot or something and he was lying RIGHT NEXT TO MY LEGS AND I DIDN'T THINK ANYTHING OF IT and when the figure fell on my bed like it was dead the entire bed shook and then it just lied there and i'm like "tina wtf wake up" and then it was just still there so I was tapping it with my hand and it felt like a person and I said while I kept tapping "wake up tina i'm serious..... tina omg i'm not joking just wake up" and I just kept saying wake up to it and then after awhile it just started fading away while I was tapping it and then when it was gone I was just tapping my bed and IM LIKE WHAT WAS THAT. THAT WAS NOT TINA. WHAT DID I TOUCH. DO I HAVE SCHIZOPHRENIA OR SOMETHING.

omfg and the next day I told my sister where she was last night and she said she accidentally fell asleep in the other room that nigh while watching tv and I told her the story of what happened and she was freaked out and doesn't like sleeping in my room now. And then when I woke up a bird hit my window and then I went into the other room/my brothers room the get the phone charger and another bird hit that window too... AND THEN I went back into my room and ANOTHER BIRD HIT MY WINDOW AGAIN. My sister even heard it and she was like wtf.

And my other sister came to visit with her boyfriends family and her boyfriends family brought their daughter who is 20 and she slept in the guest room and she was trying to fall asleep but then she felt something blow hard in her ear and she turned on the light and nobody was there and now she never wants to visit again.

So yeah... there is way more stories but I feel like it'll be too long and no one would want to read it so yeah idk what to think of this and am I just crazy or??

D:

(I apologize for the swearing)

The punctuation fairy strikes again!

• Like 2

sounds frightening but alot of others have experienced this, including my self. Some people have given them the name 'shadow people', as a Christian i would call them demonic. id try reading the new testament at home and keep reading it, if any thing weirder happens while reading it. gospel of mark would be my suggestion.

• Like 1

Hey, this is actuelly an interesting experience. This particular incident happened two years ago, i was wondering has anything happened similar since then? And you mentioned 'he was lying next to you' did you think it was a man? If it did not feel threatening or feel like you were about to be harmed i would not worry to much about it, especially if you have not seen it since. I know the birds would seem like a death omen-but i would not put to much thought into that. If these kind of things have been happening all your life perhaps you draw spirits to you? I had a similar experience a few years ago-from where my feet would be getting pulled at when i was sleeping-to having people standing at the foot of me bed two nights in a row and even having a ghost cat-which my Mum heard purring (i know that is weird since we had no pets).

• Like 1

Sounds like a drunk person wondered into your house thinking it was theirs. They were confused and standing at the foot of the bed wondering who you were in their house. Then they either passed out and fell into your bed or acted like they did, after realizing it wasn't their house. They probably snuck out while you were still trying to figure out what was going on. That would be my guess without knowing anything about where you live. Also birds just fly into windows sometimes.

• Like 3

Hello, My name is Brian, I will be your skeptic for this evening. Please note, I do not here for positive reinforcement on your story but only offer an alternative explanation.

I believe you have a event called Sleep Paralysis, for I have suffer this many times. To give you a brief summary, Sleep Paralysis is when you are not fully awake and your still a sleep. So you see things that are not there. I have numerous times go through this, especially during the retail holidays, where I would suffer a combination of weird sleep hours,eating foods late and stress.

There been times I thought I was wide awake laying on my bed and i see a monster, a shadow of a figure or a robber about to attack us and I always turn on the light or jump to attack it.

• Like 2

That was a very strange experience. I don't know if that figure was real or not, but the frequency of birds hitting against your windows is even stranger. A bird hit my bedroom window last month and we found its body next to a shrub in the garden. It wasn't a small bird or a common pidgeon. It looked like a small bird of prey.

Birds hitting windows is supposed to be a sign of bad luck but don't let that worry you, as birds often do that. This is because they can see the reflection on the glass and don't understand it's glass. You can prevent this by frosting the windows or putting decourations up.

• Like 1

I used to get those but they peeved me off so much I banished them and only allow 'visitations' if they have something relevant to offer me in exchange for their interference.

I then back this up by generating enormous anger and visualizing lightning strikes against the 'delusion', works every time...

Good technique for any form of self programming but take care to think thru the consequences...e.g.

If you wanted never to be sick again but don't describe what you mean by that ... like never feel the effects of the flu rather than never be effected by the flu, you run into several bottle necks...

1. You don't realize you are sick and so waste energy for your body to heal as you only focused on the effects..

2. You open yourself and your descendants to being wiped out by another mutagen..

and so on.

hope this helps...

cheers...

I don't believe you because of the birds hitting. To many horror movies do that.

Hey, this is actuelly an interesting experience. This particular incident happened two years ago, i was wondering has anything happened similar since then? And you mentioned 'he was lying next to you' did you think it was a man? If it did not feel threatening or feel like you were about to be harmed i would not worry to much about it, especially if you have not seen it since. I know the birds would seem like a death omen-but i would not put to much thought into that. If these kind of things have been happening all your life perhaps you draw spirits to you? I had a similar experience a few years ago-from where my feet would be getting pulled at when i was sleeping-to having people standing at the foot of me bed two nights in a row and even having a ghost cat-which my Mum heard purring (i know that is weird since we had no pets).

Yeah I did think it was a tall man! I've seen him around a couple times when I was in my room and it was late at night. He just stands around and I feel like I should be really scared but Idk why i'm not, I only feel like that every once in awhile. But sometimes lights mess up and flicker and the television gets all messed up when it's supposed to be off and the plants I have in my house move randomly and weird stuff like that and it just freaks me out a lot. Your experiences sounds a lot more terrifying especially the getting pulled at part!! Did you live in an old house or do you have any explanations in mind to why that's happening to you?

You don't happen to have a video do you?

Lol yeah cause that's the first thing that pops into my head when I see something like that and thought it was my sister. >.<

Hello, My name is Brian, I will be your skeptic for this evening. Please note, I do not here for positive reinforcement on your story but only offer an alternative explanation.

I believe you have a event called Sleep Paralysis, for I have suffer this many times. To give you a brief summary, Sleep Paralysis is when you are not fully awake and your still a sleep. So you see things that are not there. I have numerous times go through this, especially during the retail holidays, where I would suffer a combination of weird sleep hours,eating foods late and stress.

There been times I thought I was wide awake laying on my bed and i see a monster, a shadow of a figure or a robber about to attack us and I always turn on the light or jump to attack it.

Hmm.. that would make sense. I really do hope you're right, Many thanks for this!!

I don't believe you because of the birds hitting. To many horror movies do that.

O.o ..Yes that's right. I love wasting my time and writing these long and apparently fake experiences just for the fun of it.

(I apologize if this sounds mean though D:)

• Like 1

I als believe in going with your feelings/intuition. If you do not feel threatened or frightened i do not see any reason to worry. However if he is causing major interruption in your life their are things you can do to help show spirits they are not welcome in your home. I think you are more prone to being aware of these spirits/spiritual activity, which is not necessarily a bad thing (i personally do not like it) I do not suggest trying to contact it though, i guess if it wanted to communicate i guess it would. I am definately no expert though, i only have experienced my own interactions with spirits, and that was differant. My house at the time was not old-relatively new, but it followed me from my home i had lived in previously, it would call out to me and shake me awake early mornings-i really do not think of it much anymore-it has long gone and i try my hardest to not be open to spirits. i do not know if this helps but i have family who are aware of spirits as well, do you know if anyone els ein your family are able to see or experience what you have? Sorry but one more question-do you notice this figure around teh time your tv or lights go wierd. I had a friend who had a spirit in her home-and seems spirits draw power from electrical goods- heard that on a ghost hunting program too :/

Totally agree with what Brian Topp said. If you don't know anything about sleep disorders they can seem like the most real thing on earth.

• Like 1