Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need a laugh?

questionmark

Besides being pretty ill made it is quite funny, a nice mixture of Ed Wood (voted Hollywood's worst director of all times) and von Daeniken.

Skimmed it. Didn't see anything I haven't heard before.

At my yahoo email account, I have Atlantis Rising sending me pdfs of previews of their current issue's stories.

I like to keep an eye on the bad guys.

I've not seen a single thing from that rag that I haven't read about or debunked myself before.

Harte

I'll have to watch it later. I get such a hoot out of these things.

It's kinda sad though...the number of people that have some "need" to believe in alien intervention. Many jump on this idea that the GOV is hiding something...but in my humble opinion, it is a psy-op being played down on the herds of people. It plays right into the idea that humans are so helpless that they must have someone taking control and doing things for them. Enter the helping, all powerful GOV to fulfill that need.

I have to shake my head in wonder when people sell human ingenuity short...as if ages ago we needed some outside force to teach us to make fire and stack rocks together.

Ancient alien theory does not free the mind to possibility...it traps it into the thought process that humans are not very smart or clever and must have some outside force to make it.

Just my opinion on AA theory...

Edited by Jeremiah65

Didn't watch it. But with the pyramids,and brain surgery, I'm sorry, I don't see how ancient man had a working knowledge of how to do these thingswithout a bit of help.

It just makes sense.

As for ancient computers or time machines , well.... just no....

No comment. Was hoping for some funny jokes actually...... :blush:

No comment. Was hoping for some funny jokes actually...... :blush:

Well, it is unintended comic, that is why they put no sign that sezz: "attention joke!"

I like to keep an eye on the bad guys.

yeah...don't we all.... ;)

avalon.jpg

Well, it is unintended comic, that is why they put no sign that sezz: "attention joke!"

Well I will take ...'our magnificent predecessors' (quote from end of vid) over the scathing deniers that patrol forums like this...any day

oooooh la la.... :P

Ancient technology? Sounds good to me.... :yes:

I managed to watch about 10 mins, but then couldn't contain my Righteous IndignationTM:P at the bald-faced irrationalities, lies and fallacies being propagated, so I had to stop watching or explode.

For instance, modern scholarship does not hold the various ancient civilisations/cultures being discussed as being "uncivilised" - yet that claim is made as one of the bases for why "modern scholarship is wrong".

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 2

Same people who created ancient aliens tv series probably had a hand in this. I love how devoted they are to their cause. Mind you they will probably having the last laugh, it could be credible....

What I've come to believe is that with many people beginning to turn away from organized religion, that they still feel a need to believe in something and Aliens are a handy replacement.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 3

What I've come to believe is that with many people beginning to turn away from organized religion, that they still feel a need to believe in something and Aliens are a handy replacement.

Oh, 100%. Most of those who leave organized religion start believing in some other kind of yaddah. A few exceptions apply though.