Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U dont have to believe it

Ajl0490

September 14 2:50 am

I live in canada manitoba close to fisher branch...i went outside because i was going to move a no trespassing sign i believed to have misplaced...also for my bedtime cigarette i had a hammer in my left hand an a flashlight in my right so i walked down my driveway and as i lit my cigarette beside the gate i noticed my dog was following me then i walked to the road (gravel road in the middle of nowhere) then i shined the light east towards a field to see if any animals were around then i shined it south down the road and i noticed my dog was frozen solid looking north so i turned around and shined the light north and 30 or 40 feet in front of me there was something with gray skin it was this with eyes reflecting the light from my flashlight it was staring right at me! I thought who the FUDGE IS THAT!? Then it started running east very fast going by a stop sign while still looking back at me! My mind said its a deer but deer have 4 legs! This had 2 then it crouched in a ditch in high grass beside a hydro pole continuing to watch me then i yelled F$@& NO!! F@&$ NO!!!!!! Then i lost

Visibility of it and my dog ran to the house so i turned around and faced west then i felt a chill so i turned back east an kept the light on it and continued to walk backwards to my house!!! I kept calm until i got in the house then i started shaking and it felt like my blood was evaporating from my body then i layed down in bed wondering what the F i just seen...it wasnt bigfoot or a man or any animal i have seen before then my mother called across the house so i responded with whats wrong and she said she can hear something out her window it was now 3 am...then i told her what i seen and she said several hours later about 5 pm she could hear something making loud noises in the forest like sticks and trees being hit together....i have seen bears deer moose elk wolves coyotes wolves and animals and always heard strange almost human like noises in the forest but what i have seen was so shocking i wasnt scared but shocked...and it keeps replaying in my mind the way i told you all....you dont have to believe it but its my first strange sighting/encounter..... :( i am 23 years old and i am now a bit scared any responses will be appreciated...i will now try to meet it again like i tried a few hours ago but this time with a camera i also scaled the size with the stop sign and it is from 6'6 to 6'9 but thin naked with gray pale skin also hairless and very fast

Sorry bout the unkown its my first time here

• Like 1

September 14 2:50 am

I live in canada manitoba close to fisher branch...i went outside because i was going to move a no trespassing sign i believed to have misplaced...also for my bedtime cigarette i had a hammer in my left hand an a flashlight in my right so i walked down my driveway and as i lit my cigarette beside the gate i noticed my dog was following me then i walked to the road (gravel road in the middle of nowhere) then i shined the light east towards a field to see if any animals were around then i shined it south down the road and i noticed my dog was frozen solid looking north so i turned around and shined the light north and 30 or 40 feet in front of me there was something with gray skin it was this with eyes reflecting the light from my flashlight it was staring right at me! I thought who the FUDGE IS THAT!? Then it started running east very fast going by a stop sign while still looking back at me! My mind said its a deer but deer have 4 legs! This had 2 then it crouched in a ditch in high grass beside a hydro pole continuing to watch me then i yelled F$@& NO!! F@&$ NO!!!!!! Then i lost

Visibility of it and my dog ran to the house so i turned around and faced west then i felt a chill so i turned back east an kept the light on it and continued to walk backwards to my house!!! I kept calm until i got in the house then i started shaking and it felt like my blood was evaporating from my body then i layed down in bed wondering what the F i just seen...it wasnt bigfoot or a man or any animal i have seen before then my mother called across the house so i responded with whats wrong and she said she can hear something out her window it was now 3 am...then i told her what i seen and she said several hours later about 5 pm she could hear something making loud noises in the forest like sticks and trees being hit together....i have seen bears deer moose elk wolves coyotes wolves and animals and always heard strange almost human like noises in the forest but what i have seen was so shocking i wasnt scared but shocked...and it keeps replaying in my mind the way i told you all....you dont have to believe it but its my first strange sighting/encounter..... :( i am 23 years old and i am now a bit scared any responses will be appreciated...i will now try to meet it again like i tried a few hours ago but this time with a camera i also scaled the size with the stop sign and it is from 6'6 to 6'9 but thin naked with gray pale skin also hairless and very fast

Sorry bout the unkown its my first time here

Did you do a post on the god of war forum?

• Like 1

Yes i did post on god of war but the grass where it was crouching is pushed down and theres a slight trail through a field where that strange thing went!

Yes i did post on god of war but the grass where it was crouching is pushed down and theres a slight trail through a field where that strange thing went!

Any chance of setting up a few motion capture night vision cameras?

• Like 1

Wow, sounds terrifying.

Hello and welcome to U.M :st

Do you plan to film it?

• Like 1

Yes trail cams may work.

Welcome to UM.

I dont have any trail cams but i went fishing all day today and apparently a few other guys seen the exact same thing down the same road!....i have no trail cams but i think i should buy a couple...tomorrow night after work i'll continue to attempt photographing or recording it....now i know others have seen it close by so i will use my spare time on investigating an tryin to photograph or record it

• Like 2

hi aj and welcome to the forum :)

sounds like you had some sort of sighting all right; not really surprising considering you are obviously in an area where wolves, coyotes, etc. are..remote areas are getting to be kinda 'known' for it lately, especially up your way..

i know it was probably scary--it always is, but it gets better, trust me :). what you can do now, besides set up a camera(which may or may not work)is to go and look at the evidence that is already there. you say there was a path? so follow it(obviously do not disturb it). check out the entire area around the sighting and feel free to report any anomalies you might see in the grasses, trees, etc. i would also casually 'wonder aloud' around some of your neighbors if they had ever seen any sort of 'odd lights' around there, maybe....get them talking about it in general

and--if it does turn out that you 'got something going on', well....just know that you are not alone, aj, there are many others who have experienced this and it might not be a bad idea to talk to them about it, too

take care :)

• Like 1

The only thing I really question is how it was able to run very fast while maintaining its stare at you. Unless it has two sets of eyes, how was it able to see where it was going? Also, hard to keep your balance while running and constantly looking over your shoulder.

A deer's bottom could look a bit like two eyes staring at you (some have that white fluffy hair around their bottoms and with a tail hanging between could look like eyes maybe?). Light grey and runs off but due to bad lighting, cig smoke (tobacco?) creating a haze, if it jumps the legs could look like two legs especially if you are seeing from directly behind. Also this was your bedtime ciggie, and then (it seems) soon after it was 3 am? What time frame did it happen over and did you sleep in between? How big do deer get - or moose?

Would have been very freaky so hopefully you figure it out soon.

Yes its very odd.....i grew up in deep in the country i also havent moved away from the boonies i also know what a deer looks like i also havent seen a deer run on two legs while running at me and they are white on their chest an bellies all the way to their tails and yes i have hunting experience.....and yes i was smoking tobacco...and i dont know the anatomy or physiology of something i havent seen before.....all i know is things have been getting weirder since i seen it and im on central time....and deer dont get as talk as 6'6 and i know what a moose looks like but i know this!....i posted this here for someone who just might have seen the same thing..so far i found 3 others in my area who have seen it once and twice

I meant running while looking at me*

Monday night there was something walking on my roof as well...i shouldnt even be tellin this..but my dogs were going insane! Then my brother and my mother came outta their rooms just as i did and we could still hear it walking around so i got pants and a hoody also a flashlight then i ran outside and quickly pulled up the ladder but as i was getting on the roof my brother yelled that it jumped off and i heard it shuffling through the trees going north so i jumped off the roof and tried following it but i tripped on a stupid fallen tree then it got away so i fired off a few rounds hoping to scare it and oh my god i never felt so relieved in my life i walked back to the house and told my mother an sibling that it ran away while explaining why i fired off 2 shots they felt as relieved as i did....i think....apparently my brother heard it stop moving then he heard it take 3 steps when it jumped...then he hear my 5 steps before i jumped and i was on a full on sprint....but everyone feels better we no longer sleep with open windows we keep them covered at night and my little sister always has someone with her or is under very close supervision....i also sleep with a small rifle now until im sure that i'll need the big guns...its funny but i cant wait until my dad gets home so i can get some sleep and relax....i know its still out there...i am going to get trail cams so i can get a picture....i feel better knowing i have a rifle ready

If that's the case you may be effed.

Could it possibly be a mermaid?

Hahaha, really?

.i shouldnt even be tellin this..

Why not?

my theories would be jerkoffs messing with people, something normal, like a deer, and the night and shadows messing with your perception, ,you're lying (nothing personal, but it's the internet), something with a thyroid issue, making it larger and loose hair, since many animals w/o fur have greyish skin, but I have serious, serious doubts that it's a 6'9" bipedal animal that left a very obvious trail, and has never been documented.

Why didn't you call animal control?

yes, the name pretty much sums up my thinking

• Like 1

I know exactly what it isnt but i also know it has been seen several times with the same description....sorry for the misunderstanding an thank you for the comments i had a strong belief these forums were for the unknown...not for the skeptical but thanx abunch :) and i know what i seen from other eye witness reports thats how i know im not crazy or wrong still thanx a lot...oh and skeptics...and ridiculers this forums isnt meant for you :)

• Like 1

coooool story i believe you my friend :D and welcome ! dont pay attention to those jokers ! if i were you .. dont even try to catch it on cam ! you have seen it . keep it that way .there are always ppl that ll listen and believe. we dont know what is was.. it could be hostile !

i dont wanna hear on the news that some random guy in canada is being eaten by an unknown animal or whatever ! with a camera in his hand !

tell your best friend to go with a camera :D or someone you dont like but are friends with :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D !

i dont wanna hear on the news that some random guy in canada is being eaten by an unknown animal or whatever !

Well, neither do I, And I don't even live there!

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing
  • Like 1

.. dont even try to catch it on cam !

Thats an interesting mindset, why wouldn't they want proof?

i dont wanna hear on the news that some random guy in canada is being eaten by an unknown animal or whatever

Well, at least thered be evidence, so he'd die for a cause

• Like 1

I'd watch someone get eaten for proof.