Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zetan has arrived, beware hoax vids

seeder

Oh boy well Zetan has now arrived. A lifesized alien... model. Not cheap but I bet we will still see new hoax vids and photos with HIM in it.. so remember where you saw it first!! Check their link

http://www.zetan.net/default.asp

8252653_Zetan%20in%20the%20UK%206.jpg

• Like 5

I'm thinking these Zetan's may be real Aliens in suspended animation or something similar. What happens when many are sold and suddenly they all come alive to begin their evil plan to enslave the human race?

On the other hand, at $488 they may have over-priced themselves for this plan to work. This high price is probably a result of their foolish ego. At $1.98 they would have sold millions, but their pride probably got in the way.

So, I don't think we have to worry. These Zetan's seem just as arrogant and stupid as we humans. When they re-animate and realize the kind of company they're in, I'm sure they'll give it all up and gladly go home, having learned the futility of trying to conquer a species as arrogant and stupid as they already are.

I mean, what's the use of having a slave who's as dumb as you?

• Like 1

Oh boy well Zetan has now arrived. A lifesized alien... model. Not cheap but I bet we will still see new hoax vids and photos with HIM in it.. so remember where you saw it first!! Check their link

Get away with that fake tree! its not fooling me.

• Like 2

How dare you destroy clear evidence of UFO life, Zoser I am disapointed in you call this fake. Look at the proof!

http://www.scifiguns.com/props/big_alien2.jpg

Need to stop being so skeptical Zoser, Proof is here.

• Like 2

You guys would believe anything.

You have to be open minded on these things, You can see it's eyes not being glass because it is reflecting light and we all know glass doesn't reflect light because light goes THROUGH glass.

• Like 1

You guys would believe anything.

Except you.

• Like 2

ufo-crash2.jpg

An awesome way to pull a prank on someone...that perhaps doesn't 'believe' in things of this nature. You can get a few good seconds of belief, as long as you catch them just as they are waking up. Priceless.

Just be out of there by the time they realise or you may find yourself in the exact same position as your alien friend.

And to the picture in the OP, I wonder just how much in royalties the alien race of which such a toy was marketed on...would be!

Astronomical, I reckon!

Ha! :tu:

• Like 2

That house does not look real. :no:

• Like 1

More proof that Zetan is real, you can see him in this photo clear as day

night_bokeh_citylights_blurred_desktop_3872x2592_hd-wallpaper-1256416.jpg

Jeeze Brian, now thats what I call evidence. :tu: Have you got contacts somewhere?

ps; contacts as in lenses. :yes:

• Like 1

I want a Zetan toy ! Im going to put it in my passenger seat So I get Free Toll-way time ! :alien::tu:

It's not a toy, it's a friend for life!

You have to be open minded on these things, You can see it's eyes not being glass because it is reflecting light and we all know glass doesn't reflect light because light goes THROUGH glass.

Are you joking? The exact opposite.

Oh, yes, we who are "in the know," know, but its so secret that we don't tell anyone what we know, unless of course we do.

• Like 1