Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creepy Clown freaking out people in England.

jesspy

There is a half marathon on the 22nd in Northampton, whats the betting this guy is going to be there? he is practicing now, has set up his facebook and will be collecting his charity sponsor money at the end of it.

Not bad business.

and dont forget he started on Friday 13th

• Like 1

and dont forget he started on Friday 13th

Thats because he had just come back from the spiritual world then.

Just thought i would get that in before the hoooodey woooodey lot did.

• Like 1

Hey England, we'll swap your clown for our "Rodeo Clown"!

No swap needed, you can have Cameron for free.

hmm silver buckshot is called for lol

It's just some poor idiot who lost at Truth-or-Dare and found he liked wearing a creepy clown suit around town at night.

Damn I hope he isn't a John Wayne Gacy wannabe, but as others have mentioned a little punk rock song dedicated to Pennywise

602828_432487143536675_1870554637_n.jpg

This picture reminds me of a Slender man Picture or something.

Also when I saw the movie "IT" I kept waiting for the clown to break into song because we watched "Rocky Horror" right before "IT" lol.

Freaky! I hate clowns. How long before he freaks someone out and gets his head smashed in???

Everybody loves a clown..Or so the song says.

It isn't one of Krusty's spawn looking for a ride to Springfield? Hey hey!

Can't believe the police, cannot find him. Doesn't exactly blend into the crowd does he?

He started a facebook page, cant they track him down through that?

• Like 1

I kinda think all this anti-clown sentiment is a product of fashion basically. I mean... the entire populace of the world wasn't terrified of clowns when I was a kid.

I hope no idiot who thinks the guy is creepy for standing around in a costume decides to attack him. There is nothing threatening in his gestures or bearing. He's just standing there. Not looking in anyone's window. Not waving his arms around like a maniac. Nothing. He's hardly trolling the playgrounds for little kiddies or anything...

Is it illegal to stand around in a costume and have your friend snap pictures of you?

• Like 1

He started a facebook page, cant they track him down through that?

i know that the world is increasingly becoming one big global police state, but has he actually done anything to warrant them doing so yet?

• Like 3

i know that the world is increasingly becoming one big global police state, but has he actually done anything to warrant them doing so yet?

Is it illegal to stand around in a costume and have your friend snap pictures of you?

Let's keep that in perspective...technically this guy has done nothing wrong. Freaking out and wanting him locked up is being a little skittish, imo...

• Like 2

CRUCIAL UPDATE!!

Northampton Clown: Mystery circus man now hunted by rival Clown Catcher :clap: (check the photos on the link)

"One resident has created a spin-off character to hunt him down and as more flock to fancy dress shops, who will appear next"? :w00t:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/northampton-clown-mystery-circus-man-2279225

• Like 1

LOL, looks like a prank Granted a little freaky, but he's dressed as a clown and doing nothing!

This is so weird. I hate clowns. You never know whats behind that face paint. *shivers*