Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
jesspy

Creepy Clown freaking out people in England.

107 posts in this topic

Lava_Lady

The reason this guy was given so much attention is because he made himself look menacing . People don't like menacing looking figures disguised to hide their identities in this day and age. The last guy to dress as a "clown" that wasn't a clown by career choice in the US was in Colorado that shot and killed dozens of people in a mall and theater. Would have been different if he was passing out balloons or something but he admits to trying to scare people. For that, I'd like to give him a swift kick in the ass with his own size 20 shoe.

• Like 2

Skep B

Are Juggalo's common? Seen them in TV shows but couldn't imagine people actually going out dressing like that.

Yes, common in low income areas. A sad, foul smelling species obsessed w/ a terrible tasting soft drink and greasy face paint.

• Like 1

Simbi Laveau

Pretty sure it's the same guy. He's now haunting Staten Island new York

Alliex

If my boyfriend seen him in the street he'd have a heart attack. He is terrified of clowns haha!

He told me the other day that he read somewhere that you can hire a clown to stalk your child the week before their birthday and then the clown will show up at their birthday party and hit them in the face with a pie. I didn't believe him until I read it for myself. I've added the link below. Parents who do this to their children are cruel lol

http://metro.co.uk/2010/04/13/evil-clown-dominic-deville-hired-for-stalking-threats-and-a-pie-in-the-face-237663/

:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Is that the one from Stephen King's "It"? :unsure2:

Why yes, yes it is.

• Like 1

coldethyl

Pennywise the Clown. People are stuh range.