Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Atheist reunites with her dead Grandmother -

markdohle

If only everyone could see such things.

That's funny that they the her she had a hallucination.

Jesus Squaredancing Christ!

Now I've seen it all. I've known for a while now that Creationists are going after crypto animals in an effort to "prove" that evolution is wrong. But now we've got Christians trying to use NDEs to "bring people to Jesus" or some such nonsense.

Really?

What about taking all of that tax exempt church money and doing something novel with it like feeding the poor.

• Like 2

Jesus Squaredancing Christ!

Now I've seen it all. I've known for a while now that Creationists are going after crypto animals in an effort to "prove" that evolution is wrong. But now we've got Christians trying to use NDEs to "bring people to Jesus" or some such nonsense.

Really?

What about taking all of that tax exempt church money and doing something novel with it like feeding the poor.

The video said nothing about Christianity ;)

The video said nothing about Christianity ;)

Go to the YouTube page and then go to the guy's website.

He even lists the incident where the priest came to the girl in the car wreck a few weeks back as "divine intervention" - give me a break.

Go to the YouTube page and then go to the guy's website.

He even lists the incident where the priest came to the girl in the car wreck a few weeks back as "divine intervention" - give me a break.

So, the experience rest on its own.

Peace

Mark

• Like 1

So, the experience rest on its own.

Peace

Mark

As was detailed in depth in the thread around here, there was no "divine intervention" and no "angel" as many initially claimed. The priest just happened to driving down the road, stopped and said a few words, got back in his car, and left.

As has been detailed in the NDE threads, NDE is nothing more than the brain suffering from oxygen starvation. The same experiences that some call NDE happen to pilots who black out during training.

Edited by Rafterman

As has been detailed in the NDE threads, NDE is nothing more than the brain suffering from oxygen starvation. The same experiences that some call NDE happen to pilots who black out during training.

Everyone is entitled to their interpretations even a priest.

I have looked for the accounts of these fighter pilots, and in the ones that I could find, not a single one ever included the common elements of an NDE. Mabey a light and an OBE nothing even remotely similar to the one above which is actually fairly standard for an NDE in themes.

As I have pointed out numerous times in all those threads the dying brain hypothesis does not hold up to any kind of scrutiny. In fact it falls apart because proponents assume a physicalist/materialist perspective and fail to realize that their "evidence" also supports the other interpretation. This is a grevous logical and unscientific error. Evidence for both is evidence for neither, then we are left with the remainder that heavily leans in favor of awareness surviving death.

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 2

As was detailed in depth in the thread around here, there was no "divine intervention" and no "angel" as many initially claimed. The priest just happened to driving down the road, stopped and said a few words, got back in his car, and left.

Not true, the studies of NDE's continues to spread, why, because all of the explanations given for them, in order to dismiss them have been discounted. If you don't believe, good, but i feel that as time goes on, eventually they will point to the reality of an afterlife, or whatever you want to call it.

Peace

Mark

• Like 2