Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien encounters in India?

Megan marti

majority of all alien encounters are happening only in western heavy industrialized countries where economy and military is booming ... ahem.. : )

majority of all alien encounters are happening only in western heavy industrialized countries where economy and military is booming ... ahem.. : )

Booming? I hope you don't mean the US. Our economy is in deep crap! We owe so much money, we'll never, ever, pay it off. A Flying Wallenda would have a better chance of balancing on dental floss over the grand canyon than we have of balancing our budget.

Booming? I hope you don't mean the US. Our economy is in deep crap! We owe so much money, we'll never, ever, pay it off. A Flying Wallenda would have a better chance of balancing on dental floss over the grand canyon than we have of balancing our budget.

owning money to whom exactly?

India is a world Nuclear Power and increasingly industrialised ... they would in fact be "primed" for alien encounters - any day now ;)

• Like 3

Hey does anyone know about alien encounters that happened to occur in India ??

heres a few

alien encounters in India

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=alien+encounters+in+India+

• Like 2

And then have a read of this page

No Alien abductions in India. Why?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread293909/pg1

I guess in the west we have Hollywood whose films can be about anything they want, and we have been blasted with many types of sci fi films from when we were all young, even in kids comics we find aliens and ufos and such like. So I reckon a lot depends on the type of media we are immersed in..

• Like 1

and I would ad with all those Indian Mushrooms and Marijuana growing everywhere , no UFO's have been or are spotted!

that should be a serious question for everyone. Why is it that there aren't alien encounters in India ?

Just because the UFO culture is not deeply seeded by Hollywood. They have Bollywood which obviously is much better and healthy ! :-)

Edited by qxcontinuum

There's been a load of strange activities in India. I don't link UFO's with aliens anymore (like most people do in the West) so the culture isn't the same everywhere. There have been LOADS of UFO's appearing in India. India has it's own urban legends about creatures but not the same. Have you also heard of the Vimanas?

that is the past , i agree that in the past there were lots of enigmas all over the place which is truly enforcing the existence of undocumented UFO encounters in the past.

All I am saying is most of modern encounters are fake or hi tech technologies. Not sure how many percentages but only a very few are true genuine.

Edited by qxcontinuum

There's been a load of strange activities in India. I don't link UFO's with aliens anymore (like most people do in the West) so the culture isn't the same everywhere. There have been LOADS of UFO's appearing in India. India has it's own urban legends about creatures but not the same. Have you also heard of the Vimanas?

So if you don't mind me asking, what do you link them with?

that is the past , i agree that in the past there were lots of enigmas all over the place which is truly enforcing the existence of undocumented UFO encounters in the past.

All I am saying is most of modern encounters are fake or hi tech technologies. Not sure how many percentages but only a very few are true genuine.

The problem with attributing large numbers of sightings to black technology which is what I think you mean is the shear volume of sightings around the world. Area 51 usually takes the blame as the place from which these things emanate, but think for a moment how many world sightings can actually be put down to that place?

Is there a production line for saucers there? I can't believe there is. On the other hand the place is so vast and it must employ an army of people there and they must be doing something. The question is what?

i am more inclined to attribute UFO's to existence of new military technologies, numerous sighting errors, rushed interpretations, fakes.

I'd leave the mystic or black energies on the side right now but I do not exclude it from calculations even as tiny.

Knowing the following facts based upon recent scientific break through discoveries, we are now able to create invisibility. That is just in 50 years or continuing scientific development. I am thinking to an advance alien race or civilization with lets say only 500 years of advance. That should do a total invisibility isn't it ? :-)

• Like 1

And then have a read of this page

No Alien abductions in India. Why?

http://www.abovetops...hread293909/pg1

I guess in the west we have Hollywood whose films can be about anything they want, and we have been blasted with many types of sci fi films from when we were all young, even in kids comics we find aliens and ufos and such like. So I reckon a lot depends on the type of media we are immersed in..

I believe Billy Meir managed to make some alien contacts in India :rolleyes: