Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Evolution? Or Emanation

Strong Flower

^^^

Our bodies are part of and related to the Universe, colors, Sun, rhythm, stars (zodiac), vitamins, moon, minerals, planets and all things seen and unseen. For example, the pineal gland is solar(sun), pituitary is air, uterus/prostate is water and overies/testicles are Earth.

In Egyptian symbolisms, The Seven Halls of Osirius, the seven colors of the pineal gland and the seven seals) refer to the solar, pharyngeal, cardia, cavernous, conarium, uterus/prostate and sacral plexus. The human body's five senses, five ventricles(solaristic chambers), five points of the pyramid and five endoctrine glands(thyroid, parathyroid, pancreas, adrenal and overy/testes) are interrelated. The symbolic Seven Halls of Osiris refers to the plexus and the five points of the pyramid refer to the endoctrine glands.

The major distinction between animals and human are that human metaphysically represent all animals.

FOR EXAMPLE: fish are suited for water, birds are suited for sky and mole-rats are suited for underground.(without choice)

Humans have the ability to manipulate these elements and explore all aspects of living from riding boats to creating underground cities. The Neuromelanin in human brains are much more potent and highly distinct from animals.

Chimpanzees are our closest living relatives, BUT that does not mean we evolved from them. We are separate beings>

powers6-2.jpg

Edited by Spore

Thats great and nothing to do with the actual substance of these organs.

You can play symbolism and metaphysics to your hearts content, these are just mental concepts while the scientific evidence remains the same.

Edited by Rlyeh

Chimpanzees are our closest living relatives, BUT that does not mean we evolved from them. We are separate beings>

But this is the usual deliberate, or ignorant, diversion from reality that tries to make it seem we evolved from chimps and other apes. We did not, we share a common ancestor with all the apes, and going further back in time we have a common ancestor with monkeys, and further back with cats and dogs, rats, all mammals. And as for your comments on AE, wrong, wrong, wrong. maybe people in Ethiopia, or America, with a certain agenda believe that nonsense, but you are flogging a dead horse trying to sell that snake oil here.

But this is the usual deliberate, or ignorant, diversion from reality that tries to make it seem we evolved from chimps and other apes. We did not, we share a common ancestor with all the apes, and going further back in time we have a common ancestor with monkeys, and further back with cats and dogs, rats, all mammals. And as for your comments on AE, wrong, wrong, wrong. maybe people in Ethiopia, or America, with a certain agenda believe that nonsense, but you are flogging a dead horse trying to sell that snake oil here.

Thought you didnt have time for this thread :geek:

The Egyptian quotes, if you would have read- are symbolisms(key word) like I already mentioned

Edited by Spore

Thought you didnt have time for this thread :geek:

The Egyptian quotes, if you would have read- are symbolisms(key word) like I already mentioned

I come and go as the mood takes me. You repeat errors, and I, and others, have pointed this out. You interpret Ancient Egypt to suit your purpose, I do not see what you do, and I know much on this, and not just the "orthodox".