Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

obamacares affects on my life so far.

danielost

I already told you aboutg losing my foot doctor due to obamacare.

The nurses had a meeting yesterday, about obamacare and the firt if the year. They were told no matter how sick someone gets, they wouldn't be able to send them to the hospital until they had been out for thirty days.

My night nurse passed out last month and cracked her headc open, small wound. Her insurance has refused to pay for the hospital visit because she has epalipsy(sp ch). I thought obamacare took care of these problems. Guess not. I don't get to keep one of my doctors. The one that could have been a supermodel.

• Like 2

The nurses had a meeting yesterday, about obamacare and the firt if the year. They were told no matter how sick someone gets, they wouldn't be able to send them to the hospital until they had been out for thirty days.

My night nurse passed out last month and cracked her headc open, small wound. Her insurance has refused to pay for the hospital visit because she has epalipsy(sp ch). I thought obamacare took care of these problems. Guess not. I don't get to keep one of my doctors. The one that could have been a supermodel.

30 days? Lets see now, who came up with the number 30? Nancy Pelosi ?

• Like 1

That's pretty bad. :no:

Things look good on paper...Sound nice when the politicians and propaganda mainstream media spout it....Then you see how it affects the little guy.....

People are going down to part time workers so big business can scurt around Obamacare, people are paying out the wazoo on insurance premiums which are sky rocketing, spouses of employees are losing their insurance cuz under Obamacare they can't afford to pay both of them, etc....

Don't get me wrong, our healthcare system needs to be overhauled, but Obamacare is making things so much worse....

My works been cutting the full times people hours to make up for the new payments from Obama are. my friend is a small business owner and it basically destroys him

• Like 2

My works been cutting the full times people hours to make up for the new payments from Obama are. my friend is a small business owner and it basically destroys him

This will definitely destroy small business owners, which are the backbone of our economy, IMO....

• Like 1

30 days? Lets see now, who came up with the number 30? Nancy Pelosi ?

The government if they readmit you to the hospital with in that period. The hospital pays a penilty for it.

• Like 1

How can anyone claim it looked good on paper, when no one read it.

The unions want out. Their the ones who pushed it through congress.

The congress wants out and they want their staff out.

Insurance has to raise their prices to pay for all of the people they can't reject.

Doctors want out because they can't make enough money to pay for the paper work.

• Like 1

Just a thought, but perhaps some of that blame should be set squarely on the shoulders of Insurance companies, Hospitals, and Pharmecuticals that all pushed the price of health care through the roof.

Obamacare may not be the answer, but the entire Medical field has been corrupted and mismanaged for decades.

How do you even afford healthcare? I thought you had said you were unable to work.

Edited by supervike

The prices were pushed higher and higher due to the law suits and medicaid/care. These programs get an automatic increase every year of eight percent. The doctors and hospitals want that extra money so prices rise. Medicine costs are as high as they are due to every other country haveing a price cap on their meds. These companies need to make a profit so they can come with new meds. So the usa founds al med. Research for the planet.

Cosmetics have had the least government involvement and its prices have had the slowest increase.

• Like 1

Plenty of goods and services are deflationary. These things aren't politicized, government has nothing to do with them, and there is no sales-pitch/horror-story come campaign season about how the spiraling prices are taking away peoples' jobs, much less creating "the worst recession since the Great Depression". That's some spin eh? And the big spin machine has been hard at work weaving its tangled webs about "capitalism" as if capitalism had anything to do with it.

Capitalism has to do with deflation; strong correlation there. So if people buy what the Fed is selling them, that it's the Deflation Monster we have to go slay, then I can see how the confusion sets in and capitalism winds up the fall guy for the establishment's imaginary economy.

• Like 2

Just a thought, but perhaps some of that blame should be set squarely on the shoulders of Insurance companies, Hospitals, and Pharmecuticals that all pushed the price of health care through the roof.

Obamacare may not be the answer, but the entire Medical field has beeno corrupted and mismanaged for decades.

How do you even afford healthcare? I thought you had said you were unable to work.

I am on medicaid.

Health care is biggest crisis this nation faces by far. We're headed for disaster if we keep heading in this direction. This insolvency has gone exponential and if it wasn't this blissful being this ignorant, we'd probably have panicked a long time ago and fixed it by now.

I have said from the beginning obamcare only had one goal. To force universal healthcare down our throats. To bad universal healthcare doesn't work. The founding fathers said do not trust the government and what are most of us doing. We will lose our rights shortly if we keep trusting government. They lready removed the second amendment in new york city. They are also working on removing the fourth in new york, with stop and frisk.

I am on medicaid.

I have said from the beginning obamcare only had one goal. To force universal healthcare down our throats. To bad universal healthcare doesn't work. The founding fathers said do not trust the government and what are most of us doing. We will lose our rights shortly if we keep trusting government.

If that's your opinion of public health insurance, why are you on it? You don't have to be on Medicaid just because you're eligible for it.

• Like 2

Medicaid is for those who need help who can't work.

Obama care is for those capable of working, but forced out of work by obama care. Obama care isn't here to help us. It is here to help the government take away your rights.

From what I have heard doctors are asking non-medical questions already.