Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Heads found in the Boston Harbor

harmsgrandma

I wonder if anyone has information about the two heads found in the Boston Harbor about 30 years ago.

I believe it was a man and a woman...i believe the woman's name was Patricia Androtti ...i don't think they ever recovered the bodies or solved the case...does anyone have any info on this case?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• harmsgrandma

• rashore

• Donnie  Darko

• The_Student

Top Posters In This Topic

I googled the name, but I didn't find anything on it.

I might be a little hazy on the details and the spelling of her name but only her head was found and she was id's through her dental records...i wonder why there doesn't seem to be any info on her...

Where did you come across this story? I can't find anything on it either, are you sure it isn't an urban legend or something?

I remember something vaugely about this- the heads being fished out part at least. Can't remember if it was supposed to have happened on Boston Harbor or not, or when it was. Can't remember if it was a legend or news story either :(

There was a case in the 30's when a womans head was fished out of Boston Harbor. Some of her other body parts too. Grayce Asquith.

My best friend went to school with the girl...it was late 70s or early 80s...this is so strange! Any ideas on where i could look further?

Well, if your best friend went to school with her.. Perhaps that friend might have yearbooks? See if anything jogs memory there.

This is the only thing i can find...this is the Patricia Androtti ...the late Patricia Androtti! I don't know if anyone could take it from there?