Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Author William H. Kennedy found dead at 49

thunkerdrone

Controversial author and radio host William H. Kennedy was found dead in his home at the age of only 49. He was found dead on August 14th, 2013, and may actually have died August 13th, 2013. No indications of prior illness. William Kennedy wrote books exposing satanism and hosted a radio program delving into esoteric and controversial topics.

more information here:

http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php?p=254396&postcount=1

and here:

http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php?p=254404&postcount=2

• Like 1

errr.....conspiracy theory?

It's amazing how many supposedly smart people believe in esocteric things...one of my fav movies is "the ninth gate" with Johnny Depp....check it out sometime...

I'm on the fence here...I don't doubt that weirdness infects the highest halls....but I wonder why they would kill over it....being "odd" is now socially acceptable...

errr.....conspiracy theory?

It's amazing how many supposedly smart people believe in esocteric things...one of my fav movies is "the ninth gate" with Johnny Depp....check it out sometime...

I'm on the fence here...I don't doubt that weirdness infects the highest halls....but I wonder why they would kill over it....being "odd" is now socially acceptable...

When you are as big and powerful as the Catholic Church, you have a lot to lose. I can't say that have secrets worth killing over, but I don't doubt they will go to great lengths to maintain a certain image.

When you are as big and powerful as the Catholic Church, you have a lot to lose. I can't say that have secrets worth killing over, but I don't doubt they will go to great lengths to maintain a certain image.

Until we know what may have triggered his murder, its hard to say how likely or unlikely it was to happen to him.

I can speculate that if he was murdered, he may have gotten too close to uncovering something VERY explosive,

and there can be no doubt that he was being closely watched by the powers that be. Lucifer's Lodge was published

almost ten years ago, so I doubt that it was the book which triggered his murder.

Lucifer's Lodge can be downloaded as a free pdf from lulu.com here.

If William H. Kennedy was in fact murdered on August 13th, 2013,

his murder would have occurred exactly one week after his recording this interview

about the Pope and the Vatican bank with Dr. Stan Monteith on August 6th:

[media=]http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/radioliberty/080613d.mp3[/media]

He also had a Red Ice Creations type radio show, Sphinx Radio, and it would be interesting to know if he had any controversial

guests lined up for his sho in the near future.

Show archives here: http://www.sphinxradio.com/

Edited by thunkerdrone

Hello friends, I am a new member. My name is Steve and I joined in response to a facebook post by a friend regarding this thread. I am a lifelong friend of William (Ted) Kennedy's and can offer a little information about his passing. His death is indeed sudden and mysterious. Ted was in good health. He had not received any death threats per se but he certainly had enemies who had threatened him with physical violence. Ted regarded these people as cranks and thought all people should live their lives as if they might be hit by a bus at anytime. He was no shrinking violet regarding his scholarship. I was skeptical about what he and Father Malachi discussed, but the whole thing erupted in front of me in the pages of the Boston Globe (which is no conspiracy rag). Although "liberal" at the editorial level, the Globe definitely primarily expresses the concerns of the Boston Brahmin "old money" class. So, when they printed confirmation of the events the Archdiocese could no longer deny, then Ted's work was vindicated. There is no longer any question of the reality of widespread pedophilia and Satanic Ritual Abuse in the Church which was managed, in the United States, by Bernard Law, Cardinal of Boston. This didn't make any friends for Ted and he was also a well known attendee at the weekly protests by the faithful outside the Cathedral and Chancellery.

However, this all happened years ago. More recently Ted had been working to organize a trip to Peru with Phillip Coppens. Sadly Mr. Coppens passed away from a rare cancer in Dec. 2012. In his most recent undertaking, to the best of my knowledge, he was splitting his time between organizing material to create a documentary about former BU President and unrepentant neo-fascist John Silber and exposing ongoing sexual abuse and financial malfeasance in the Transcendental Meditation and Hare Krishna movements. One of his last articles alluded to his more recent scholarship about the TM group.

Ted had put SphinxRadio on ice for some time while working on other projects. He had many extremely controversial guests on that program. Often he reopened topics and debates that had been quiet for several years. One of his guests, G. Gordon Liddy, said that Ted had "brass balls" for daring to broach the subjects he did. Liddy is well qualified to make such an observation.

Also, one thing Ted never advertised is that he shared the Kennedy name with the Kennedy's of Hyannisport, MA. He was cousin to John F, Robert F., and his nick-namesake Edward M. "Teddy" Kennedy. He also had immediate family prominent in politics at the local and state level. I cannot attest to any intrigue or mystery surrounding that fact, but everyone knows of the tragedy and other unresolved questions surrounding the Kennedy family.

Lastly, Ted's scholarship is what may have gotten him in trouble. I am by no means saying there was any wrongdoing surrounding his death. Nobody knows the cause at this time. What I am trying to say is that although his work seemed preposterous and outlandish at first blush, it was always borne out with excellent research and fact. Authors who had sold many more books, such as Brad and Sherri Steiger, would defer to Ted. I personally watched him meticulously compile the sources for Lucifer's Lodge and, until the scandal broke, had dismissed my good friend as a kook. He was no kook. He knew about the operation of dark forces in the world and was never afraid to confront them.

• Like 2

Hello friends, I am a new member. My name is Steve and I joined in response to a facebook post by a friend regarding this thread. I am a lifelong friend of William (Ted) Kennedy's and can offer a little information about his passing. His death is indeed sudden and mysterious. Ted was in good health. He had not received any death threats per se but he certainly had enemies who had threatened him with physical violence. Ted regarded these people as cranks and thought all people should live their lives as if they might be hit by a bus at anytime. He was no shrinking violet regarding his scholarship. I was skeptical about what he and Father Malachi discussed, but the whole thing erupted in front of me in the pages of the Boston Globe (which is no conspiracy rag). Although "liberal" at the editorial level, the Globe definitely primarily expresses the concerns of the Boston Brahmin "old money" class. So, when they printed confirmation of the events the Archdiocese could no longer deny, then Ted's work was vindicated. There is no longer any question of the reality of widespread pedophilia and Satanic Ritual Abuse in the Church which was managed, in the United States, by Bernard Law, Cardinal of Boston. This didn't make any friends for Ted and he was also a well known attendee at the weekly protests by the faithful outside the Cathedral and Chancellery.

However, this all happened years ago. More recently Ted had been working to organize a trip to Peru with Phillip Coppens. Sadly Mr. Coppens passed away from a rare cancer in Dec. 2012. In his most recent undertaking, to the best of my knowledge, he was splitting his time between organizing material to create a documentary about former BU President and unrepentant neo-fascist John Silber and exposing ongoing sexual abuse and financial malfeasance in the Transcendental Meditation and Hare Krishna movements. One of his last articles alluded to his more recent scholarship about the TM group.

Ted had put SphinxRadio on ice for some time while working on other projects. He had many extremely controversial guests on that program. Often he reopened topics and debates that had been quiet for several years. One of his guests, G. Gordon Liddy, said that Ted had "brass balls" for daring to broach the subjects he did. Liddy is well qualified to make such an observation.

Also, one thing Ted never advertised is that he shared the Kennedy name with the Kennedy's of Hyannisport, MA. He was cousin to John F, Robert F., and his nick-namesake Edward M. "Teddy" Kennedy. He also had immediate family prominent in politics at the local and state level. I cannot attest to any intrigue or mystery surrounding that fact, but everyone knows of the tragedy and other unresolved questions surrounding the Kennedy family.

Lastly, Ted's scholarship is what may have gotten him in trouble. I am by no means saying there was any wrongdoing surrounding his death. Nobody knows the cause at this time. What I am trying to say is that although his work seemed preposterous and outlandish at first blush, it was always borne out with excellent research and fact. Authors who had sold many more books, such as Brad and Sherri Steiger, would defer to Ted. I personally watched him meticulously compile the sources for Lucifer's Lodge and, until the scandal broke, had dismissed my good friend as a kook. He was no kook. He knew about the operation of dark forces in the world and was never afraid to confront them.

I see your point that , with a guy like William H. Kennedy, who overturned so many stones on a regular basis, it becomes pretty difficult to narrow his murder down.

Even Coppens' death is mysterious. He died half a month after being diagnosed with one of the most rare diseases in the world.

Then less than a year later his closest colleague William H. Kennedy dies , and no one even knows what he died of.

Could his research on the Boston University president have been the final straw, or is his death related to what he was uncovering with Coppens? I lean toward the work with Coppens, and related research, because Coppens is also mysteriously dead.

Could you elaborate on what you know of his work with Coppens?

I'm pretty sure Ted and Phillip Coppens were arranging a tour of Nazca. I think the idea for a tour arose out of Ted's plan to take some vacation time away from Boston. I don't believe their collaboration had any mysterious aspects. I think their collaboration began and ended with the tour plan. When Mr. Coppens passed away, the tour plan was abandoned. Ted also simply told me that the tour to Peru was cancelled because Phillip Coppens was diagnosed with a rare cancer and died very quickly. I don't think he thought it was attributable to anything more than very bad luck to be stricken with a terrible physical condition.

By the way, tomorrow would have been Ted's 49th birthday. Family and friends are gathering at the cemetery where his mom and dad are buried to inter his ashes alongside them. We will listen to some of Ted's favorite music including Jim Croce and George Harrison. Your thoughts and prayers are deeply appreciated. Also, we do not want to see Ted's legacy fade. Although his scholarship was unique and even a bit obscure, we think it is important and worth preserving. At the very least his website will remain operational. Any input for suitable memorial intentions would be welcome. I intend to contact Dr. Stan to see if some radio memorial is possible.

Lastly, I don't think research into John Silber's legacy could cause anyone harm. Silber was a malevolent little monster but I don't think he has any influence from beyond the grave. TM or Hare Krishna?? Maybe. They are closed and secretive organizations, much like Scientology or Mormonism or Freemasonry. They definitely do NOT like investigators poking around in their proceedings. However, I think even these sects and cults have come to expect certain inquiry. Maybe the sexual abuse angle that Ted exposed in the Boston Archdiocese caused concern among the TM and Hare Krishna circles that he would get too close to those kinds of sordid details of impropriety and possible illegalities. (I think it is important to realize -- maybe many don't -- that Ted was an extremely eclectic researcher and scholar. Ted identified with "Traditional Catholicism". I don't pretend to understand what that entails. I know it has something to do with the Church liturgy pre-Vatican II. That being said, he never limited himself to exclusive involvement with the Church of Rome. Ted was familiar with TM from a practitioners viewpoint. He had used TM when he was younger and decided it wasn't for him. He had acquaintances in the local Hare Krishna temple. He always gave credit where due and praised the Hare Krishnas and even the local anarchists for giving vegetarian meals to homeless people when social services seemed to fall short of meeting those needs.)

It could be Lucifer's Lodge and something newer related to that book which sealed his fate. With Ted's (William Kennedy's) death, all four contributing researchers to Lucifer's Lodge are now dead. One of them , Alfred Kunz, was found murdered and his murder has never been solved.

Could William Kennedy's making Lucifer's Lodge a free download and publicizing that regularly be what got him silenced? Or was he in possession of some new related information which the powers that be decided had to be suppressed at any cost? Was he in any talks to make his work even more prominent? He was only 48 and building a following, and going more mainstream all the time. I understand he did a television special recently before his death , on boys who murder. Was this a harbinger of William Kennedy planning to take the topic of occult exposé more mainstream? It seems that there is an emerging, heightened and unprecedented public interest in this topic. The so-called 'satanic panic' of the 1980's never had the full power of the internet behind it as any such similarly occurring trend would in 2013, Was William H. Kennedy identified as a key future role player in all of that? Why has there been no cause of death published? Wny nothing but an obituary published on his death?

Edited by thunkerdrone

• 2 years later...

Hello friends, I am a new member. My name is Steve and I joined in response to a facebook post by a friend regarding this thread. I am a lifelong friend of William (Ted) Kennedy's and can offer a little information about his passing.

what is the cause of death as per medical examiner?