Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs fact or fiction?

crowman

Some say UFOs are from outer space ,alien craft visiting this planet,Some say they are Top secret military craft being tested like the flying saucers the Germans developed during the second world war.

Whats your opinion ? Have you seen one ?

Edited by Still Waters
Removed Self Promotion
  • Like 1

I saw one. Back in the early 90's. Saucer craft, small, silent. Flew over my house for a good half hour. Looked man made to me. I think most sightings are high tech or experimental craft. However I know alot of people who saw the hudson valley boomerang, uncluding family. That I cant explain.

• Like 2

UFOs are flying objects we cannot specifically identify as being something we know, hence I believe they are real but I have never seen any clear evidence of them being of extraterrestrial origins, all photos and videos I have seen so far have been Chinese lanterns, photoshopped pics, planes and military aircrafts.

I do do do want UFOs to be alien, just like in the movies, but I don't think they are.

• Like 1

Some say UFOs are from outer space ,alien craft visiting this planet,Some say they are Top secret military craft being tested like the flying saucers the Germans developed during the second world war.

some say this and some say that eh? And thats always the problem isnt it, who the 'some' are that say such things. And in and amongst those 'some' you will have a large majority who simply saw something benign and mis-reported it. Zosers a master at this if you saw his unidentified blob in old film stock not long ago :lol:

Without a doubt we do not know all there is to know about our earth and its atmospheric phenomenon. Project Hessdalen for example, saw ufo every night - for years, and captured the lot on film and in photographs, no kidding

http://www.hessdalen.org/index_e.shtml

But never once did they claim aliens from outer-space, or even solid craft, but their pics and vids are as good as any sighting.

The facts though about space travel, the sheer distances and time involved to get here, would tend to rule out aliens visiting, in my book anyway

• Like 5

You represent a paranormal research team; what are the conclusions from your investigations and research?

Zosers a master at this if you saw his unidentified blob in old film stock not long ago

OMG! so this at least proves that The Blob, from outer space, is real :huh:

• Like 1

All we know, he's call The Stig.

• Like 4

I may sound crazy enough, but I believe that there are civilizations out there and a few of them MIGHT be visiting us.

But beside that, pretty much all the existing UFO/Alien stories might be all garbage.

• Like 2

Ufology is not a simple subject

http://ufo-spacelife...mple-subject.ht

Ufology is not a simple subject; It takes me 6 years to obtained the large number of evidences and discovered: the real UFOs are all kind of lifes which including many non carbon based . very rare are alien mechanic but large number are bio-crafts, they have same abilities . Be clear: alien are not ET; apparitions, fairies,superstition are the names that we gave to them. Without contacted, I am not surprise you will just have very simple conclusion.

Project Hessdalen for example, saw ufo every night - for years, and captured the lot on film and in photographs, no kidding

http://www.hessdalen.org/index_e.shtml But never once did they claim aliens from outer-space, or even solid craft, but their pics and vids are as good as any sighting.

they got better facility than what I have, why they can not find the information that I obtained? propobably they......

Edited by Star Man

Don't start with the conclusion that they are et, use the scientific method and remain unbiased in they're approach to understand what the phenomenon really is with no influence from the last 100 years of science-fiction popular culture. Just a guess.

Well, asking that questions requires that one first accept the notion that there is actually a tangible phenomenon behind these reports of high performance flying objects that defy conventional identification. I have never seen a shred of evidence that concretely establishes this fact. This is like asking what faeries or goblins are. It's hardly worth even pondering over until you have a good reason to believe that they are real.

Edited by Mike G

UFO's.. - Fact

Alien UFO's.. - Fiction

• Like 1

Alien UFO's.. - Fiction

And thats a fact.

• Like 1

UFO's.. - Fact

Alien UFO's.. - Fiction

And thats a fact.

So there's no fiction ..

I Like Both ! Facts & Fiction ! E.T Does too ! Thats why they watch the Lucy show and Lost in Space to this very day. Or maybe in a few million years depending how far away they are From Our Universe ! :tu:

have not read the replies yet on this post, but decided to reply anyways.

UFO is just something you have not identified yet.. do not know what it is yet.

I personally do not feel that it is an alien craft from another planet/deminsion whatever.

I think to say that, is to imply that said being are more stupid then stupid should be.

See, if there are aliens from out there come to see what we are like, making themselves visible to a bunch of yoohas like us, is utterly silly. Silly beyond belief.

They would not do crop circle, i mean like.. ooh yea, let us send them messages of greetings in their fields of food.. and make it in such a way that they cannot translate it.. ooh yea, they will love us! rejoice in us!

If they were smart enough to be able to traverse the stars or deminsions to make it here, then they zero'ed in on US for some odd reason, either by accident or whatever, and they would be capable of learning about us through our air waves in one form or another. Heck, let them watch our tv shows for a few yrs and they probably learn the good back and downright ugly about us, I could imagine them watching history channel and seeing that giorgio guy with big hair talking bout aliens from ancient times, and they prolly are just having a good ole time laughing themselves silly! You have to wonder what THEY think of his hair.

If they wanted to do experiments on us, tests on us, as much as they would have to know about traversing space, they would be able to make darn sure we would have no memory of it all..

We are crediting them with such stupidy that it is shaming!

So thankfully I do not think they have visited us in any way, or if they have, they have done so in such a way that OUR primitive science would not have detected it enough for us to notice.

SO i do not have to feel ashamed for us humans making them look stupid enough to not be able to hide themselves.

thats how *I* feel bout it.

• Like 1

So there's no fiction ..

Ahhh, no. It's a fact that there is fiction.

help, please!!

what is another common name for all the space alien & ET: good and bad, large & small........ I am not sure who are my visitors. angle, spirit or something else? so not easy to find the common name for them.

I would like to name my alien photos scroll

I don't think Little Green Man's Burden is how the universe really works. And I don't think they are either little or green.

If they wanted to help us, it would have happened already. But obviously it's not.

UFOs are flying objects we cannot specifically identify as being something we know, hence I believe they are real but I have never seen any clear evidence of them being of extraterrestrial origins, all photos and videos I have seen so far have been Chinese lanterns, photoshopped pics, planes and military aircrafts.

I do do do want UFOs to be alien, just like in the movies, but I don't think they are.

Ok, now -perhaps man made but long long ago?

The only way I can think of that could support that is if UFO's are future humans going back in time.

some say this and some say that eh? And thats always the problem isnt it, who the 'some' are that say such things. And in and amongst those 'some' you will have a large majority who simply saw something benign and mis-reported it. Zosers a master at this if you saw his unidentified blob in old film stock not long ago :lol:

Without a doubt we do not know all there is to know about our earth and its atmospheric phenomenon. Project Hessdalen for example, saw ufo every night - for years, and captured the lot on film and in photographs, no kidding

http://www.hessdalen.org/index_e.shtml

But never once did they claim aliens from outer-space, or even solid craft, but their pics and vids are as good as any sighting.

The facts though about space travel, the sheer distances and time involved to get here, would tend to rule out aliens visiting, in my book anyway

About 100+ years ago, it seemed impossible for man to fly.

It is very possible for these alleged aliens to have started their evolution billions of years ago. I am sure they have found some amazing things like worm holes that would be of help.

Ok, now -perhaps man made but long long ago?

The only way I can think of that could support that is if UFO's are future humans going back in time.

Robots doing jobs that we don’t want. Botox women looking more like robots. It’s so odd everybody’s getting nose jobs looking more like aliens with our clothes off. Hold up, I just had a new thought. What if UFO’s are just us from the future coming back in time to sight see, or might be to snatch women? Tell em’ to bring some hoverboards back with em’

About 100+ years ago, it seemed impossible for man to fly.

I really doubt the guys flying airships 120 years ago would agree with you.

It is very possible for these alleged aliens to have started their evolution billions of years ago.

Actually, no it is not, the Universe itself had to evolve as well, it was not just always here.

I am sure they have found some amazing things like worm holes that would be of help.

I am sure they have found amazing things like black holes, but they only help traverse space in science fiction.